A Weird Vibe

School Mishaps

Sooyoung's POV

"Heyya Sooyoungie!" Someone calls me from behind. It's a familiar voice... an irritating voice. I turn around to see who it is and I have not made a wrong guess.

"Haven't seen you in a while." Krystal said with a smirk.

"What do you want?!" I immediately hiss at her.

"I'm going directly to the point. Where are you hiding my Chanyeol oppa?!"

"I'm not hiding him! In fact I don't even know where he is!!" 

"Don't play dumb with me, !" Krystal says gritting her teeth already pulling my hair.

I am alone because I was walking to the comfort room, and my friends decided to eat out in the cafeteria. But you know me, I hate being treated like this. So before I know it, I start pulling her hair and people start gathering around us. They were cheering us to fight, and we were doing it. But a weird vibe circles the air, and people starts cheering my name.

Krystal's POV

"Sooyoung! Sooyoung! Sooyoung!" People start cheering her name. 

What's happening? I get confused... why does... since this came, I became powerless, nooo...

Sooyoung's POV

The people are cheering for me...The cheering gave me power so... I punched her again so hard in the face, and left the crowd.

I ran away in the forest nearby our school, being confused, I have no idea where I'm even going.

I suddenly bump into an isolated tree, and lost in my sub conscious.

Chanyeol's POV

I haven't finished hiding from everyone, until I heard a loud thump from behind the tree. At first I was anxious because I saw a hand of a person, but the figure seems unmoving so I came to see it and found Sooyoung. If I brought her out now, girls would chase me. I didn't want that to happen so... I just examined her face while she was unconscious. This was how I was so crazy for her... but I know I didn't stand a chance, for there was this Myungsoo lurking around her. *Sigh* I just trace her features with my finger.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unknowingly someone was watching them...

"Chanyeol oppa... you're only mine...*applies lipstick*

 

 

 

--------------------------

A weird vibe indeed! XD