Annoying People

School Mishaps

*Sooyoung's POV*

I try to clean my desk, with my head blabbering many names of people that could've done it. My friends couldn't think of anyone, too.

They help me to remove the trash from my seat.

Myungsoo pushes my friends aside and throws his handkerchief at my desk. "Here." He says, and winks at me. He then leaves.

Eww. Gross. Disgusting. I thought to myself.

"Yuck.Don't touch that. Maybe it has snot on it or something." Bekah snorts.

"Pink lipstick? Who would it be? Who uses such a bright color of pink?" BoA wonders

"I don't have any idea. This message said Stay away from Chanyeol oppa. I guess... the one who wrote this is a fan of Chanyeol?" Bekah said.

We couldn't think of any idea of who it was. 

"Ah! I think I know who it is!" BoA suddenly has a light bulb moment.

"Really?" I ask.

"Who else have been following Chanyeol all along and was being mean to you? I can only think of Krystal. It has to be Krystal." BoA says.

"Are you sure about that?" Bekah asks hesitantly.

"Maybe... We just let her off this time?" I answer.

Boa sighs and suddenly asks. "Why are you such nice people?"

*Chanyeol's POV*

I couldn't take it anymore. I'll go to class today.

I walk past the squealing girls, my hair without wax, didn't care if my shoelaces were untied, wore a plain black shirt, didn't care if my bag was openned and spilling out its contents, the dark circles around my eyes getting bigger. I'm so bored of my life. 

Girl1:OMG it's Chanyeol oppa!!!!

Girl2: He's so hansome whatever he wears!

Girl3: Chanyeol-ah! Notice me!

Girls were purposely throw themselves in front of me and bump against me. Some of them slapping my . Creepy. Girls are all the same. All they care about is how desperate they are to have their sugar coated lovies. It somehow disgusts me, especially when they talk to me in their high, squeaky, high-pitched voices.

A familiar voice suddenly calls me.

"Chanyeol oppa~"

"What now, Krystal?" I ask irritatedly.

Krystal pouts. Damn. I want to pull that duck mouth right out of her face and smack it right into her . It was annoying as hell.

"Oppaaaa I missed you." She said. She kissed me on the cheek and I look at her very coldly. I hear the girls around me immediately start gossiping.

Krystal walks off flipping her hair and swaying her hips left and right. She looks like she wants to go to the bathroom, honestly. I continue to walk towards class like nothing happened.

 

~~~

Hi guyyyyyssssss sorry for the boring chapterrr... And I personally don't have anything agaisnt Myungsoo and Krystal. It's just that this is their role in this story :D I like them to be honest. Okay I'm talking too much xD carry on :)

---  Exotic_14