I'm baaaaaaaack

School Mishaps

*Chanyeol's POV*

I enter the room and was immediately greeted by Sehun's face, as he spits his bubble tea out of shock. Great. Now I have a Sehun saliva bubble tea facial.

"You idiot!" I say while wiping the bubble tea off my face.

"Hyuuuuuuuuung!!!!!! It is you!!!!!!" Sehun screams. He is followed by Yoochun who was busily reading his notes and dancing to the music played to him by his phone through his headset.

Great. Good job, Sehun. Now you caught many of the students' attention. Especially the girls. They start fan girling again.

"We mithed youuuuuuuuuu." Sehun tells me with a big grin plastered on his face.

I palmed Sehun's face and playfully pushed it away from me. "Aish! You're still cute." I said.

"Aaahhhh hyuunggg! You haven't changed!" Sehun replies, irritated.

"Oh you want me to change? Alright." 

"Uh-oh" was his only reply. I used my two big hands and squeezed the hell out of his face. "Aigoo so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute." And then I slap him hard.

"Ok ok I'm sorry hyung!!!!" Sehun pleads trying to pull my hands away from him. Poor kid. His face is alread red and irritated.

I just laugh at him while he massages his face.

A hand slaps me at the back.

I jump in shock.

"Oi Chanyeol! You're learning to slack off, eh?" Youngmin says, while is twin Kwangmin slaps me in the .

"Welcome back!" Kwangmin says.

Someone placed a sticky hand on my head. I think it was gel.

"Forgot your wax." Says Taehyung.

The boyish Yuri punches me in the arm. "Hey!" greeted Yuri.

Yes. I hate girls but, the boyish ones are fine for me.

"Yo" Kahi greets as she puts a baseball cap on my head.

"Oh come on. You guys miss me this much?" I said while we continued chattering...

But someone unexpected put their arm around my neck. A familiar smell. I just froze on the spot and looked at her.

"Oh you don't remember me anymore?" Sooyoung asks.

"O-of c-course I do..." Damn. Why did I stutter?

"Ooooohhhhhh" The small crowd of people around us says teasingly.

"He stutters" Says Yoochun, with a big sheepish smile.

"And why is that?" Youngmin says teasingly.

My eyes widen and my face gets red.

Sooyoung pokes a finger to my neck, and I bring my shoulder up. I was tickled. She chuckled and returned to her seat.

The people around me laughs and teases me being "a healthy tomato after an adequate dose of Sooyoung fertilizer."

 

 

 

~~

So.... I like to mix up different people from different bands. I want to place a variety of people on this story, or at least in Chanyeol's class. They're just making a cameo appearance so... yeah. I'm talking too much again. Hahahha. See ya :D

 

--- Exotic_14