To Interrupt or Not?

School Mishaps

Sooyoung's POV

Oh what the hell?! Me and Chanyeol couldn't believe our eyes. We were thinking. To interrupt, or not?

I was shocked, and I rumbled thinking what to do, and I ended up covering this boy's eyes. I couldn't think of what any better to do.

I was planning to leave the awkward atmosphere but then, Chanyeol cleared his throat, making the four jump in shock.

 

"Oh" Yoochun mouthed, then stood up straight and plugged his earphones back, probably to avoid any earful of lessons or comments.

Sehun was rubbing his nape, looking at BoA with a "sorry look"

BoA avoided looking at anyone

Bekah kept tucking her hair behind her ears.

 

Chanyeol's POV

Ohoho I knew these two were gonna give in. I remember what they said when we were still hanging out.

*Flashback*

"LOL hyung you've gotta admit you've got a crush on Sooyoung~~~" Sehun says while poking my arm over and over again.

"Stop it. You're being gay." I said in return

"Shhhh hyung!!! BoA's gonna hear you! I'm not gay!!!"

"Hmmm... BoA eh??? You've got a crush on her , don't you?~" I said. Noticing Yoochun, he seems more "static" than usual. He usually dances to the beat of his music on his phone, but now, he just sits staring at the blank atmosphere.

 

I whisper. "Hey Sehun, look at that boy. You agree to take of his headphones and take a listen?"

Sehun nods mischeviously. So we sneak up and steal earphones that was in Yoochun's ear and we listened, and were amused to find that it was Bekah he was listening to. We were laughing so hard at Yoochun's angry expression.

*End of Flashback*

That was a hot scene, but I was with Sooyoung so I did what I gotta do.

The 4 were hiding their faces until they saw me. Their eyes openned wide (A/N: like D.O. XD) and the two fools smiled and "bro hugged" me

"Whoaaaaaa tho you were with Thooyoung noona all along~"

"You, you've been hiding from us but you showed up to her. How unfair!" Yoochun said.

I flicked the two fools on the forehead and we laughed like nothing happened.

 

Sooyung's POV

While the boys were having a mini reunion party, the two girls slowly approached me, feeling awkward.

I then  replicate Chanyeol and flicked them on the forehead, and we laughed among eachother.