Stay Away.

School Mishaps

Sooyoung's POV

The next day, my head still hurts a little bit. "Wow. I really did hit my head hard." I sighed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Shampooing my hair, I suddenly spaced out. The shower was still on, and soon, the shampoo was rinsed off my hair. Water got into my eyes, I didn't care. My mind was all like "Chanyeol... Chanyeol...Chanyeol..." Spacing out, I lost my balance and fell on the floor. I didn't get what happened. I blinked my eyes rapidly, seems like I was forgetting something... Oh no! I'll be late! I quickly turn the shower off and wrap my body in a towel, not even wiping the water off properly. I ran into my room and slipped because my feet was wet. What's going on with me? Why have I gotten so clumsy?

I rushed to do everything. I didn't even have breakfast. I don't care. I'm gonna be late.

Riding the bus, I was uncomfortable... it was like having the urge to move... I tapped and knocked on the windows to make a beat, my feet was shuffling while I was sitting down... and all sorts of stuff.

Gladly, when I arrived at school, I wasn't late. 

The next sight surprised me.

My classmates gathered around on my desk. I made my way through the stunned crowd, and I was stunned myself. All the trash from the bin was poured all over my desk. And there was a message somewhat written by a lipstick I guess?

Stay away from Chanyeol oppa, or you're gonna get it.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

Hi guys... sorry for leaving this story for sooooooooooo long... I promise to do my best to update as soon as I can... Sorry for the short update tho :/