The not-so-good start

School Mishaps

:::Sooyoung's POV:::

I walked into a beautiful garden. Flowers, bushes, butterflies. Then I saw a table full of delicious food. I was so excited to eat. I my lips and continued to walk until....

The twinkle, twinkle, the twinkle twinkle....ooh... sumgyeodo twinkle eojjeona...

My eyes suddenly popped open and "Yah!!!" was all that came from my mouth. Stupid alarm!! I grabbed my towel and headed for the bathroom. When I finished showering, I quickly combed my hair and put my clothes on. Then I looked at the clock. 6:35. Ohno...25 minutes until my first class...I'm gonna be late!! I hurriedly put my shoes on, grabbed my bag, and got out the door. I locked it and ran to the bus stop. Because of rushing, I forgot to eat my breakfast and my stomach was grumbling along the way. It was so embarassing because I think the people can hear it. I just sat there silently and prayed to make the traveling faster.

I arrived at the school. Of course as a new transferrie, I don't know which way to go. I was looking around until I bumped a very pretty girl. I helped her to pick up her things but, as soon as we got up from the ground, she sent me a cold stare. But despite of that stare, I introduced my self. "Hi I am Choi Sooyoung. And you are?" I ask her kindly but she answered angrily. "I am a girl who have no time for people like you. Look missy, look where you're walking. I can see that you're not blind anyway. You're not the queen of this hallway! But, as my personality, I don't like someone crushing me that easily. So i answered back. "You're not the queen also." She then talked back. "Huh. Do you even know who you are talking to? I am the most popular girl in this school (not really). And you, you're like a pauper fighting with a queen. Later !" and she left me  there dumbfounded. I continued walking and a very tall guy approached me.

"Hi miss! I'm Chanyeol. Seems like you're new here. What's your name?" I'm sort of nervous but...I kind of like this guy. "I'm Sooyoung..." "Oooh...nice to meet you Sooyoung!" Chanyeol offered to shake hands. I accepted his hand and shaked it.

Suddenly, the bell rang!! class was about to start in 5 minutes. We talked to eachother as we ran. Hey, do you know where is class A-1??? I asked. "That's where my class is. Just follow me!" he said. Soon we walked into a classroom. "Here you go, class A-1." A boy with a milky skin who's sipping a bubble tea approached us with a guy who has earphones on.

"Hi hyung!" the boy with the milky skin greeted. The guy with the earphones removed one and said, ssup yeol? new girlfriend? and then turned his head to me. Hello. I'm Park Yoochun. And you are? I answered more confidently and said "I'm Sooyoung!" He then said nice to meet you Sooyoung. He then went back to listening music and went back to his seat. Ok that was weird. Then the boy with the milky skin spoke. Oh haii Thooyoung. I'm Thehun!! He offered a shakehand and I gladly accepted it. I was shocked by his cold hand. Maybe it was because of the bubble tea. I just sat in front of the boys I just met.

The girl in pink beside me spoke (we had no uniforms anyway.) She first showed me a great big smile and then she spoke. Hello!! I'm Bekah! she introduced her self cheerfully. Hello, I'm Sooyoung. I said softly. Then one girl caught my attention. She was beautiful, has a nice body. Bekah noticed where I was staring so she called the scary girl. She was wearing a black leather crop jacket, white blouse with a black skull print, had studded belt, black pants, black leather boots, and spiked choker ,bracelets, and ring. "Hey Boa!! Come over here!" Bekah called. But I suddenly blurted out, "Ohno not the scary girl!" Bekah then chuckled and said, She's not scary. She's kind. Oh here she is!! Sooyoung, this is Boa. Boa this is Sooyoung." Boa smiled and said "hello sooyoung! I'm Boa." "H-hi Boaa..." I stuttered. "Oh, is there something wrong?" ohno she noticed!!! Bekah chuckled again and said "She's scared of you" Boa's face turned sad and said, Why honey? did I do something wrong? I felt bad because I criticize that easily. "N-no...I'm sorry.." She smiled  bit and said " it's ok. Almost all of them thought I beat up humans. Well I do but only if they hurt me. So anyway, I'm Boa, nice to meet you." She offered a handshake. I acepted it and she felt my cold hand. "Don't be afraid. I won't eat you!" Then suddenly someone spoke. Miss Boa and Miss Sooyoung. Do you have anythng to share with the class? We almost jumped off our seats. We were busy talking that we didn't notice the teacher aleady entered the room.

N-no not at all ma'am...Then the whole class laughed.