Accidents and Making Up: We're Not So Different After All

Ride of a Lifetime

Sure enough, he did. Time slowed as I watched in horror. A black suburban entered at the same time and hit the back of Kyuhyun’s car, spinning it. The small white car skid to a stop a block down the road. “KYUHYUN!” I yelled. Zhou Mi stopped our car right behind Kyu’s and pulled out his phone, calling for help. He got out and went over to the suburban to check on the driver. I, on the other hand, ran to Kyuhyun’s car and yanked open the door. “Kyuhyun!” His hands were white knuckled on the steering wheel and his eyes were wide, staring ahead. “Kyu? Kyuhyun!” I reached across his body and undid his seat belt. He didn’t respond. “Kyu, please, say something to me!” I touched his face and his eyes snapped to me. He looked so scared.

“A-Autumn?” His voice was small, terrified and he wasn’t looking directly at me. It was almost like he was looking though me. Dear Lord, let him be okay. I thought my heart would race out of my chest with how fast it was beating.

“Shhh. I’m here. Can you get out of the car?” I asked softly. I helped him out and his knees gave out under him. I staggered under his weight and helped him to the ground. “Kyu?” I touched his cheek again. My hand came away wet. Kyuhyun; cold, evil Kyuhyun, was crying in my arms. I knew the pain and fear he was feeling, duplicated 100 fold due to his first near-death experience in the car crash of 2007. His hands balled into fists in my shirt as he cried into my shoulder. “Kyuhyun. I’m here. Everything is going to be okay now. I promise.” I rocked him, one hand in his hair, the other cradling him to my body. He was like a small, frightened child.

“Autumn-ah. Is he hurt?” Zhou Mi placed his hand on my shoulder.

“No.” I looked down at the man in my arms. “Scared and in shock, that’s all.” Zhou Mi knelt down next to us. “Is the other driver okay?”

“Yes. Ambulance is on its way to take them to the hospital.” Kyu was starting to freak out in my arms. He started to shake violently and his sobs were borderline screams.

“Shhh. Shh-sh-shhh. It’s okay Kyu baby. Everything is okay.” I held him as close to me as I could. The poor maknae. I started humming a tune softly. It developed into ‘Marry U.’ His shaking started to calm but he continued to cry violently. I could hear the sirens coming up fast. When they got to where we were, the EMTs tried to make Kyuhyun let go of me to get him on the stretcher. He let out a frightened, strangled cry and grabbed me tighter, locking his arms around me in a vice-like grip.

“NO!” He screamed. Ouch…That was right in my ear…

“Okay, okay.” The EMT pulled his hands back quickly. “Put them both on the stretcher.” They picked us both up and placed us on the stretcher together before taking us to the ambulance.

“Zhou Mi. Call the others and tell them what happened and what hospital we are going to.” He nodded, pulling out his phone again.

“We’ll see you at the hospital.” I nodded as we were lifted into the vehicle, the doors closing behind us.

“Ma’am, are you hurt?” I looked up at the female EMT. What? Why would she ask that when Kyuhyun is obviously the one torn up here? That’s when I felt something wet land on the hand I had in Kyu’s hair. I touched my own cheek. I’m crying? Huh…

“No, I’m fine. Kyuhyun was the only one involved in the accident. The black suburban hit the back end of his car and spun it. I don’t think Kyu is hurt, just shocked and scarred. He probably relived his 2007 accident that nearly killed him.” The EMT nodded, trying to see if there was any visible harm on Kyuhyun. Every time she touched him, even lightly, he whimpered or screamed and pressed himself to me. Finally, she pulled back and let us ride without bothering us. She watched as I tried to calm Kyu down. “I know how he feels…Kyu baby, please. Please, you need to calm down. You’ll make yourself sick.” I started humming again and his shakes ceased. His sobs were slowing down too. “That’s it. Breathe. I’m here.” I rested my cheek on his head, rocking him slowly. His sobs finally turned to hiccups, then disappeared. By the time we got to the hospital, his hands had slackened enough that I could get off the gurney and lay him down. What is up with these boys all falling asleep on me? Am I really that comfortable? I mean…not that I care…

“We’ll take him now and make sure he isn’t hurt. Feel free to wait in the lobby. We’ll send a doctor out to get you when he’s done being examined.” I nodded. Examined…I always hated when they used that word. I shivered and bowed to the EMT.

“Thank you.” I watched as they wheeled Kyuhyun off before going to the lobby.

“Autumn!” Sungmin ran to me, grabbing my shoulders. “Are you okay?! Is Kyuhyunnie?!” I looked at his worried face.

“He should be fine.” I touched the giant wet spot on my shirt where Kyu had buried his head. “He’s just terrified.” I remembered his eyes looking through me. All of this from one conversation. A cloud of guilt settled heavy on my shoulders and my head fell forward. Not even Kyuhyun deserved what he was going through right now. “I’m sorry. This is all my fault.”

“How?” Sungmin asked softly.

“I made him mad. I…I slapped him. I told him that I…that I hated him. I don’t hate him! I was just so upset at what he said to me! I don’t know, I just-!” I covered my face and fell into Sungmin crying. The rest of the boys gathered around me, comforting me. They led me to a chair and sat me down. Wookie and Donghae wrapped their arms around me and Sungmin knelt in front of me.

“No. We know how Kyuhyun can push his luck. And I know how angry he was when he left for rehearsal with you. This is not your fault.” He brushed the hair out of my face and wiped my tears away.

“No one blames you Autumn-ah,” Siwon said softly. All of their kind words just made me feel more guilty. I want to crawl into a corner and die for all of the worry I’ve caused them.

“Excuse me.” We all looked up at a graying doctor. “Cho Kyuhyun’s family?” We all stood, Sungmin dragging me up with him. “All of you?” He asked, one eyebrow cocked.

“We’re his band mates. His family lives away. They haven’t been contacted yet,” Yesung said. “We’re all he has here.” The doctor nodded, a kind smile on his face.

“Alright. Well, he’s asleep right now, sleeping off the shock. He’ll be fine though. There were no injuries whatsoever.” Everyone let out a collective sigh. He’s okay. He’s going to be okay.

“Can we see him?” Kangin asked. The doctor smiled kindly and nodded, leading us down the hall to his room.

“Don’t wake him. He needs to rest.” We all nodded and the boys filed in, Sungmin still dragging me. Kyuhyun was lying under the bright white sheets, an IV in his arm. Besides that and some dark bags under his eyes from crying, he looked fine. They boys all clustered around him, whispering softly to him. I just leaned against that far wall, watching. My fault. I caused this. Zhou Mi saw me and came over.

“Don’t be sad Autumn-ah. Kui Xian will be okay.” I blinked the tears from my eyes, nodding. The long-legged man patted my head gently before returning to Kyu’s side.

“So who will stay with him?” Ryeowook asked. Right. They have schedules. “We all have schedules until tomorrow night.” Stupid SM. They work their idols too hard.

“I’ll stay,” I whispered. They turned to look at me. “I’ll stay and watch him. My only schedule is rehearsing and I can’t do that without Kyuhyun-ssi.”

“Are you sure?” Sungmin asked. I nodded. “Okay. I trust you, Autumn-ah.” Trust… He turned back to the guys. “Let’s go. We know they’re safe. Our managers will kill us if we don’t hurry.” They all nodded and left one by one, hugging me as they went. Sungmin looked me dead in the eyes then kissed my forehead. “Thank you, Autumn-ah.” I smiled weakly at him.

“Of course oppa. Now hurry, before you’re late.” He smiled a brilliant smile at me and bounced out of the room, leaving me alone with the sleeping maknae. I sat down in the chair next to his bed and watched his fitful sleep. His brow was furrowed, wrinkled by the slight frown on his face. I gently pressed the space between his eyebrows, smoothing the skin. His face relaxed and he smile slightly in his sleep. Now I remember why I fell in love with him. I pulled my hand away and took his in mine. I didn’t hate him. I never could.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered. “I’m so, so sorry. I can’t believe what I did. This is all my fault. I can’t believe I caused you to relive that hell you were in before.” His hand twitched, gripping mine tighter. Reflex… “I know. Believe me when I say I know exactly how you feel. I know exactly what you are going through. I’m so sorry.” I was crying again now. Geez. If I keep this up, I’ll beat out Teukie oppa! I watched Kyu’s face twitch in his sleep, not letting go of his hand. Before long, I felt my eyelids start to get heavy and soon, I was fast asleep.

Flying turtles playing on the Wii. That is what I dreamt about. Be my guest and try to explain it, ‘cause I sure can’t. I watched as a turtle turned to me.

“Autumn?” it asked. “Autumn?” Wait…That’s not a turtle talking…

I opened my eyes and saw Kyuhyun’s dark brown ones inches from my face.

“Kyaaa!” I squealed and flung myself back, knocking over the chair I was sitting in. “Oooowwwwwww.” I rubbed my head and stood up, righting the chair in the process. “Don’t scare me like that!” He smirked up at me. “How are you feeling?”

“My head hurts and I don’t remember much other than getting hit and hearing someone sing.” He shrugged. “Who was singing?” I looked down and blushed.

“M-me.”

“You? No, really. Who sang to me and stayed with me?”

“It was me, Kyuhyun-ssi. I did. I got you out of the car. I held you on the way to the hospital. I sang to you while you were sobbing into my shoulder. I stayed here over night with you. It was me the whole time.” I sat back down and crossed my arms over my chest. He sat there, silent for a moment.

“Oh…Well, um, I guess I should say thanks then.” I quirked and eyebrow, then shrugged it off.

“You don’t have to say it. You’re welcome.” Silence. The awkward was smothering. Lucky for us, the doctor came in just then, clip board in hand.

“Ah, Mr. Cho. You’re away I see. I imagine you have a pretty bad headache about now.” He smiled a kind, brilliant white smile.

“Yeah.” The doctor came and sat next to him on the other side of the bed.

“Well, everything on your tests checks out.” He pulled out a pen light and tested Kyu’s pupil dilation. “Looks good. If you feel up to it, you can go home today.” He scratched at his notes.

“Yes. Today would be great,” he said eagerly.

“Eager to get back to your own bed?”

“More like Starcraft,” I muttered. The doctor laughed and stood up.

“Alright. I’ll go fill out your release paperwork. This young lady has a change of clothes for you so you can get into something fresh.”

“I do?” I saw the bag next to my chair. “Oh, I do!” The doctor smiled again and left the room. “U-um. Here are your clothes.” I handed him the bag and stood to leave so he could have some privacy.

“Autumn.” I looked over my shoulder at him.

“Yes?”

“Stay.” Excuse me?

“Pardon?”

“The room is spinning every now and again. I might need help.” He muttered the last part as he tried to stand up, holding his head. I reached out a hand to him, wanting to help. “No, not now. I’m fine.” He pulled away from me, pulling a shirt out of the bag. “Dammit hyung…” He held the pink cloth like he was disgusted with it. I’m guessing it was Minnie’s…

“Fine.” I turned around and faced the window to let him change. It wasn’t long before I heard a crash.

“Ack!” I spun around to see a shirtless Kyuhyun on the ground.

“Kyuhyun-ssi!” I knelt down to help him.

“No, don’t look.” He was trying to hide his body from me. Right. He has scars that he’s self-conscious about.

“Hey. You don’t need to worry about the scars around me. I understand how you feel. I won’t judge you.” I tried to put my hand on his shoulder, but he moved away, glaring at me.

“How could you possibly know how I feel,” he spat through clenched teeth. “You have flawless skin so there is NO WAY you know what I’m going through!” I dropped my hand and smiled sadly at him. Oh, how wrong he was.

“No. I’ll show you.” I turned around and pulled my shirt up, revealing my back and the scar that ran from my right shoulder blade to my left hip and the small white lines scattered around it. “I have one too.” He was silent for a minute, then I felt fingers lightly brushing the jagged white line, sending shocks through me. I shivered, the hairs on my arms rising.

“How come I didn’t see it before? When you wore that dress?” He asked softly, a sort of ache in his voice.

“Make up is a wonderful thing.” His hand fell away and I pulled my shirt back down, turning to face him. “So, believe me when I say that I know how you feel and you don’t need to be embarrassed around me. Now let me help you.” He nodded reluctantly and took my hand. As I helped him up, saw the light and dark scars that marked his body. They weren’t ugly. No, they were part of him and I found them beautiful. They were proof.  Proof that he survived. Proof that he has been though more than most in his life. Proof that he is alive. He sat down on the bed and finished changing his shirt. I turned around and heard a rustling that I could assume was him changing his pants. When I turned back, he was moving to grab his shoes, but I beat him to it. “Oh no you don’t. You’re not getting a head rush and passing out while I’m here.” I smirked at him as he rolled his eyes. I knelt down and helped him slip his shoes on, giggling at how the typical roles were reversed.

“What’s so funny?”

“Oh, nothing Kyuhyun-ssi.”

“Well, thanks I guess.”

“No problem.” I said as I stood up. The doctor came back in then, pushing a wheel chair.

“Do I have to ride in that?” he whined like a three year old.

“Well I ain’t carrying you,” I snarked. He just rolled his eyes-seems to be a habit of his-and got in the chair. I grabbed the handles and turned him around to face the door.

“Your car is parked out back. The fans don’t have a clue.” I smiled at the kind old man.

“Thank you, ahjussi,” I bowed to him and he smiled, holding the door for me and Kyu.

“Head down this hall to the end then take your first left and follow it to the end. The exit is there. Sun can walk with you to make sure you get out alright.” A tall, Chinese looking girl appeared at our side. I nodded and bowed again.

“Kyuhyun-ssi. Thank the kind doctor.”

“Thanks.”

“Yah! Show some respect for the man who took care of you!” I flicked his head.

“Aish! Fine! Thank you for caring for me ahjussi.” The doctor smiled at our childishness.

“You’re welcome. Take care you two.” He his heel and headed down the hall, flipping through his trusty clipboard again. I started to push Kyuhyun down the hallway to the door.

“There’s the door,” Sun said before walking off.

“,” I muttered. Kyuhyun chuckled. When we got outside, I saw Siwon’s car parked by the door. “Did they have the sense to leave us the keys?” I felt my pockets and it jingled. I pulled out a key ring with two keys on it. Huh. Must be a house key. “I guess they did. C’mon. Let’s go home. My back hurts from sleeping in that chair.” I unlocked the car and helped Kyu in before returning the chair. “Alright,” I said, sliding into the car. “Let’s roll.” Kyuhyun just grunted and crossed his arms.

“I wanted to drive,” he whined. Such a pathetic child at times. The corner of my mouth twitched slightly. The ride home was uncomfortably silent for a few minutes. Maybe I should start a conversation. I cleared my throat.

“So, Kyuhyun-ssi.  Um, this may be to your liking. You enjoy pranking your hyungs and getting revenge, yeah?”

“Of course. It’s one of my favorite pass times. Right up there with Starcraft.” I could hear the smirk in his voice. There was definitely a reason Game!Kyu was one of his nicknames. I shook my head with a chuckle.

“So, how would you like to help me get back at Hyukjae for annoying the crap out of me?” I could feel his eyes on me. Hook, line, and sinker.

“How so?”

“Do you have any bright red hair dye?”

“Why, it just so happens that I do. What are you thinking?” We pulled into the garage.

“I’m thinking we give our beloved monkey a little surprise. He’s the only one who uses his conditioner, yeah?” Kyu smirked.

“Yeah. I like where this is going.”

“So, let’s mix the hair dye in his conditioner.” I smirked, chuckling darkly to myself.

“Sounds good to me,” his chuckled as I let us into the apartment building. Wait…the door to the main building was unlocked…I quickly put on my hood glasses and hat.

“Keep your head down,” I whispered. We made it up to the apartment and I saw several girls writing on the walls. “Stay in the elevator.” I pressed the door close button as I stepped out. “Ya!” I barked. The girls stopped writing and looked at me. I lowered the pitch of my voice. Acting classes, don’t fail me now! “Who let you in here?”

“Uh…Um…”

“Where was the security guard who is supposed to be at the main entrance?”

“Well…”

“Who are you?” one of the girls stepped forward to ask. Oh, that annoyingly nasally voice. Crap! Think of something quick!

“I’m SuJu’s newest manager. I’m here to take care of the boys. And I must say, they won’t like you writing on the walls. It makes Yesung really mad.”

“Yeah right. We haven’t heard anything about a new manager for our oppas,” she snarked right back at me. I felt my eye twitch. is goin’ down.

“Did it ever cross your incompetent mind that SM doesn’t tell you everything? To protect their idols? Now leave, before I call security and the cops and have you all arrested for breaking and entering and the defacing of private property.” The girls all looked shocked, like they had never been talked to like that before. They skirted around me to the stairs, running down. When I couldn’t hear them anymore, I called the elevator. The doors slip open to reveal an amused looking Kyuhyun. “They’re gone. Let’s get inside quickly.” I pulled out the keys and moved to unlock the door.

“Yes, Miss Manager.” I blushed.

“You’re just lucky they believed it.” We walked in and shut the door, making sure it was locked. Crazy fangirls…

“Are the guys home?”

“I don’t think so. They said they had schedules until tonight.”

“Wait, what day is it?”

“Uh, Thursday. After you passed out, you slept through the night and into this afternoon. It’s three right now.” I set the keys on the counter. “Now, hair dye?”

“Right.” He went to his and Sungmin’s room and when he came back, he had the dye and conditioner bottle. He tossed it to me. “You’re up.”  ‘EUNHYUK ONLY! NO TOUCHING!’ I quirked an eyebrow as I read the label.

“Seriously? You guys have to do that?” He just shrugged, tossing me the red dye. I smiled. “Lindsay is going to kill me in my sleep…” Kyuhyun smiled briefly as I mixed in the dye. However, it quickly faltered.

“Kyuhyun-ssi? What’s wrong?” His eyes snapped to mine and there was a light in his that I couldn’t place.

“Autumn…I’m…I’m sorry. For what I said back at the studio.” Wait a minute. Stop the presses! The evil maknae was apologizing!

“W-what?”

“What I said at rehearsal yesterday. I don’t know why-well, that’s a lie, I do know why I snapped at you. I didn’t mean for it to go that far. I was mad and stressed and-“

“Kyuhyun. Stop.” He looked up at me with wide eyes. “Don’t ride yourself for this. You judged me before you knew me. Just don’t do it again. Before you make assumptions about me, try learning who I am first. I’m sorry that I anger you to having to use such harsh words against me. Like I said before, I don’t know what I did to make you so mad at me, but whatever it is, I’m sorry. But, I don’t take back what I said before. Not yet at least. Maybe in time, but not now. You understand, I’m sure.” He nodded. “Okay. Let’s work on our friendship again then.” I smiled at him and he nodded.

“Sounds like a plan.” I smiled wider and grabbed the conditioner bottle, wiping off any dye that might have spilt.

“Can you get rid of the dye?” He nodded as I headed down the hall to the bathroom. I put it back where it was before. Hyukjae, I’m gonna get my revenge. I laughed evilly as I danced back into the den. Kyuhyun was gone. He must have gone back to his room. “Kyuhyun-ssi! Do you want some food?”

“Sure.” He called from his room. “Don’t burn the house down!”

“That wasn’t my fault! Either of the times!” I yelled. I could hear him snickering him his room. “Stupid Evil Maknae.”

“I heard that!”

“You were meant to!” I quickly grabbed some ramen and started it, dancing around the kitchen. My phone started to sing. ~Oh my super girl~ “Hello?”

“Autumn-ah!”

“Hi Donghae Oppa. What’s up?” I added the packets to the noodles and boiling water.

“Are you and Kyuhyun home from the hospital?”

“Yeah. We literally just got home about fifteen minutes ago. I’m fixing us some ramen right now.”

“Don’t burn the kitchen down!” …Eun…Hyuk?

“Yah! Am I on speaker phone?!”

“Um…yes?”

“Aish. Alright. What’s up?” The timer beeped on the stove and I took the ramen off, separating it out into two bowls.

“Well, since we couldn’t do kimbap last night, what about tonight?”

“Erm, I’m down for it. Let me go ask his highness the evil maknae.” Donghae snickered. “Kyu-ssi? Ramen’s done.” I kicked his door and he opened it, grabbing the bowl and chopsticks. He moved to shut the door. “Yah! Don’t shut the door in my face. Donghae’s on the phone and wants to know if you want to do kimbap tonight.” He shrugged, slurping the ramen.

“Sure.”

“What time, Hae?”

“Eight. Kyuhyun knows the place. We’ll meet you two there.” I heard cheering in the background and a distinct sounding laugh. No, that can’t be. He’s in the army right now. I shrugged off the sound.

“Okay. We’ll meet you there then.”

“Cool! Wear something nice!” He hung up the phone. Man…he sounds waaaaayyyy too excited about kimbap.

“What?” Kyuhyun poked my cheek with his chopsticks.

“Eh? Oh, I think Hae and the guys are planning something.”

“Good or bad.”

“Not sure.” That laugh… “Um, Hae wants us there at eight. He says you know the place and to wear something nice.” Kyuhyun nodded.

“Yeah. I know where he wants us to go.”

“Okay…” Awkward. “…I’m going to, uh, finish my ramen now…” I turned and headed back to the kitchen, grabbed my bowl and chopsticks, and walked into the den. “Kyuhyun! Do you wanna watch a movie with me?” I heard shuffling in the hall and saw him poke his head into the den, noodles hanging from his mouth. I quirked an eyebrow. “Attractive.” He slurped up his noodles.

“You want me to watch a movie with you?” I shrugged.

“Sure.” I smiled up at him. “After all, we’re working on being friends again.

“Sure then. What movie?”

“How about…” I pawed through the stack of movies. Titanic? Hell no. Attack on the Pinup Boys? Tempting, but no. Catch me if you Can? Maybe. I set that one aside.  “ooo! Saw III! My personal favorite of the Saw movies!” He paled as I held up the case, but nodded.

“Sure, okay.” His voice was shaky as he sat down on the couch. I sat down on the other end and started the movie. I felt the couch shift and saw Kyuhyun scooting closer to me out of the corner of my eye. He doesn’t like horror movies? Why didn’t he speak up before? Ah well, let’s see if he can handle it. I settled into the couch and started getting into the movie. About twenty minutes in, Kyuhyun was sitting right next to me, our legs press together and he was super fidgety. I put my hand on his knee and he jumped three feet in the air. I pulled my hand back quickly and stared at him.

“Maybe we should watch something else. I don’t think SM would appreciate me giving you a heart attack.” Kyuhyun had his hand resting over his heart and he was really pale. “Kyuhyun? Are you okay?” He just nodded. “Okay, that’s it. New movie.” I stopped Saw and picked up Catch me if you Can.  “We’ll watch this.”

“Okay,” he squeaked. Man, I’m glad I stopped the movie when I did. The rest might have actually killed him. I started the new movie and settled back on the couch next to Kyuhyun. I got comfortable and as the movie played, I felt my eyelids getting heavy. I really didn’t sleep well in the hospital. As the minutes wore on, I slipped slowly into dreamland.

I woke up at seven to find myself laying on Kyuhyun. Wait…LAYING ON KYUHYUN?! He must have fallen asleep too because we were lying down on the couch and he had his arms clamped around my waist. I tried to calm my racing heart. Don’t squeal, don’t squeal. DO. NOT. SQUEAL!

“Kyuhyun-ssi. Wake up. We need to get ready to go” His eyes fluttered a little and he sat up abruptly, pushing me to the floor. “Whaaa!” I squeaked before I hit the floor with a thud. “Ow…” Kyu stretched and looked down at me on the floor.

“What are you doing down there?” he asked, scratching his head.

“Oh, nothing. The was just feeling lonely.” He just stared at me like I was crazy. I just rolled my eyes at his cluelessness. “Never mind. Anyways, it’s seven o’clock. We need to leave soon.” He stood up and stretched again.

“Okay.” He walked off, not even helping me up. The hell? Girl on the floor here! Aish, never mind. Jerk. I jumped up and sprinted into my room. Good thing I had enough sense to bring some nice clothes.  I slipped on my black slacks and a flowy purple tank top with a white button down shirt that I wore like a jacket. I put on a little eyeliner, simple diamond stud earrings and my low cut black heeled boots. A sprits of perfume and I was done. Simple, sweet, and classy.

“I’m ready!” I grabbed my phone as I walked into the den. Kyu was standing there in black slacks, a purple button down shirt and a white suit jacket. He smirked when he saw me. -_-

“Twinning are we?” Hell no.

“No. Go put on a black jacket.” I will NOT allow us to be twinning tonight. He just shrugged.

“It’s dirty.” So we’re playing that game are we?

“Fine. Two minutes.” I ran back into my room and switched the white jacket for the black one, folding the white one and putting it in my purse. “Okay. Let’s g-“ When I came out, the bastard had a black jacket on. “Jerk.” I took off my jacket and draped it over my arm. “Fine, let’s just go.” He smiled a victory smile and walked to the door. I grabbed Siwon’s keys and headed out behind him, making sure to lock the door. Thank Shisus there were no fangirls or reporters around as we walked out, else Kyu and I would be the roots of yet another scandal. I don’t think SM would appreciate that at all.

“I’ll drive,” Kyu said, sticking out his hand as we got to the car.

“Hell no, you won’t!” I pulled the keys away from him. “Not with the headache you were sporting earlier.  I’d like to make it to dinner in one piece. Just give me directions.” He grumbled like a child and reluctantly got into the car, crossing his arms and sulking. He slammed the door as I slid into the driver’s seat.

“Fine.”

“Oh, don’t act like this is such a punishment for you. Now where to?” He grumbled under his breath then spoke up.

“Go left out of the garage, down Sakura street.” Sakura…A Japanese word for a Korean street name. Huh, go figure.

“’Kay.” It ended up being a twenty minute drive to the restaurant. We pulled up outside of a large building with elaborate columns arching over the double glass doors.  O_O Why so fancy?! I hate dining out at fancy places…

“Let’s go. The guys will get antsy. And by the guys I mean Donghae. And I don’t want to pay again. Not with the way these boys eat.” I nodded and got out, leaving the black jacket and slipping on the white one. “Cheater,” he hissed, glancing at me. I just smirked. I walked with Kyu into the restaurant and noticed and anxious looking Donghae in the lobby, bouncing on the balls of his feet. Man, Kyuhyun wasn’t kidding. We were hardly five minutes late and he was already freaking out.

“Donghae oppa!” I called. He smiled at us and skipped, yes, he skipped, over to us. “Sorry we’re a little late. Both of us fell asleep when we got home.” I scratched the back of my neck.

“It’s fine. We’re just glad you’re here! Now come on. There someone you need to meet.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the back. “I’m sure you know him but he needs to meet you.” I know him? Wait… that laugh from earlier… could it really be? Donghae continued to pull me along.

“Oppa! I can walk by myself. You don’t need to-“ I was cut off by a laugh. A very UNIQUE laugh. \

~~~~~~~~

f0rever15: Oh my gosh I'm so so so incredibly sorry that this took as long as it did to get up. I haven't updated since Summer and I feel so bad. 

Autumn: Guess we aren't important anymore. 

Ryeowook: Is that true?

F0rever15: What? No! I've been super busy trying to pull my grades up and haven't had time to write!

Autumn: What about that BTS fic you're working on?

Sungmin: But I thought we were you're priority?

F0rever15: Guys, come on. Muse struck and well, I was bored in History class so...But I haven't forgotten about this story! I promise I will do my best to up date more regularly! And I'm so sorry that you had to wait this long!

Siwon: Thank you for reading Author-nim's story. Please don't forget to rate, subscribe and comment! She loves seeing notifications from you all. 

Super Juinor: See you next time!

**Image not mine