Ch. 1

Connecting the Pieces

 

 

“Finally its spring time….or so it’s supposed to be. Why is it still so freaking cold in the mornings? I don’t want to wake up and be freezing in the morning anymore. I just want to wear harem pants and not have to worry about freezing to death. Agh, I have to get up and go to work. Wellp, better brace myself.”

 

Indeed, why was it so cold? Even though it was springtime? Fynn didn’t want to think about it anymore, the cold was annoying enough as it was. The only thing worth waking up for during these cold mornings was the lovely sunrises and a nice hot cup of tea. Fynn typically had work in the mornings, which was alright. It’s not that he hated his job, but its work ya’ know. It’s not the number one thing people want to be doing every second of the day. However, Fynn would work as much as he could in order to gain the money necessary to buy things such as food, cloths, and most importantly train fare to see him. The Princess. The Center of his affections. The fashion diva. Pure perfection. All of these described him, Luke. Nothing in the world would be as incredible as Luke returning his feelings. Nothing. Ha, it was quite a funny story Fynn thought. Normally people always want senpai to notice them and here Fynn was, the senpai, trying to get the kohai, THE FREAKING KOHAI, to notice him. Yes, just like in Teen Top’s song, Fynn definitely had the ‘Supa Luv’, too bad Luke didn’t even know about it.

 

Everything about Luke was just pure perfection. How could Fynn not fall from dizzy heights for him. The princess, as Fynn called him, was everything magical in the world and Fynn hated him for it because he could never make the princess his own.

 

The princess in the past had hair which would change every now and then from a pale white to a light gray and wore his bangs somewhat swept to the side often. Now he had bangs pulled to the front and dyed an extraordinarily light, pale baby blue tint. He was such a diva, a ing diva!! He really was befitting of the nickname ‘princess’. He was so pretty, as Fynn would say, just like a beautiful porcelain doll put on for display behind a glass case. His everything was just…perfect. Not to mention his legs, oh man his ing skinny legs which looked amazing in everything he wore. And boy, did he wear amazing outfits. Probably because he owned a fashion store. A FASHION CLOTHING STORE! He was younger than Fynn and already achieved something so amazing. Although, it wasn’t necessarily a bad thing Fynn figured. It would give Fynn an excuse to go and see the princess and buy some amazing cloths while he was at it. He did like the cloths in the princess’s store after all. Boy London, Underground, Destroy Culture, Black Sanctuary, Long Clothing, seriously who wouldn’t love the clothing and shoes there? A mad person. Yes, definitely a deranged, mad person.   

 

 

So many fantasies of himself and the princess always clouded Fynn’s mind. He knew that if he was ever to make the princess his, he would have to get close and eventually convey his feelings. But seriously, who the has the courage to do that? It also didn’t help that the princess lived in a different city which prevented Fynn from seeing Luke as often. There also wasn’t many ways for Fynn to communicate with the princess and when he did send Luke a message, he rarely received a reply. Yes, falling for someone was definitely tiring and hard work. If love so much and hurts us so, why do we even fall in love in the first place? Who would want these feelings which become so strong to the point of obsession and self-destruction? Yes U-Kiss, love does equal obsession. Yes…..YES that was it. Fynn was so in love to the point of obsession, yet...all those feelings would be kept inside.

 

            “..nn, ….ynn…fynn…FYNN!!

            “Huh, what, who….Oh, I’m sorry I was spacing out there”

“What the heck, since when do I get super deep in my thoughts like that?”

            “Fynnnnn, I’m hungry” the little figure standing in front of him said.

            “Eh, really? Let’s get something to eat then!”

 

Fynn worked at a kindergarten, so looking after the kids was his job obviously. The kids were cute and the people he worked with were nice so it wasn’t a terrible job like you see most people with.

 

While lost in thought he noticed two little ones playing in the corner. They were playing with and stacking some blue and pink colored blocks.

            “No, put that one here!” The little boy said to the little girl sitting beside him.

            “No, I want it here!” the girl retaliated back.

  Haha, how cute, Fynn thought to himself,

Fynn figured he would have to break up a fight between the two soon, but such a thing never happened so he just continued to watch them play with the somewhat old looking blocks.

            “…I like blocks and.. umh I like you too!” the girl spouted out to the boy.

            “Why?” the boy questioned.

            “I don’t know, I just do” the girl answered back.

 

Damn, Fynn was so jealous of those kids. How could children be so open and honest with their feelings? Adults think they know everything and can explain exactly how love and emotions work, but in reality they don’t know and run from their feelings all the time. Drinking till they get wasted and forget everything, taking their anger or emotions out on others, or even just eating sweets and junk food till they puke out all their insides. All of it is running away and cowardly. Fynn never did any of that, but he was still running away by never conveying his true thoughts about Luke. No…. no more running. His obsession was too strong and he couldn’t run from his feelings for Luke any longer. He decided he was going to actually ask Luke out for some lunch or tea or just something to get that first step started and connect their relationship.  He made plans earlier to go back to the princess’s store with his hyung and as such this would be a great opportunity to take the plunge, despite how much it scared the out of him. Besides if all else failed and he couldn’t say anything, he had a REALLY stupid plan B to fall back on. He didn’t plan to use it though because it really was stupid and absurd.  

            “Teresa your brain is weird, why the heck would I do that?!”

But the idea did stick with him, or at least it must have because his mind went totally blank and he could not think of anything else but plan B in that moment.