Prologue

Connecting the Pieces

 

Have you ever experienced a one sided love? That love where you know the person doesn't acknowledge your existence, yet you cant help but love their whole being and want to be in every aspect of their life. Ah, yes for them to return and know all the feelings you harbor for them would be a fantasy you wish would come true. A magical pony ride of a fantasy indeed. You tell yourself that you are feeling too much and being stupid for giving in and being swept away by you feelings, but you just cant help it, they are everything and you want nothing more than them. There is no substitute. Who knows, there might be someone harboring feelings for you, but you don't care, you don't want to care, you don't want to know. If it is not that one person then there is no one. Yes, if its not the princess with the pulled forward, pale baby blue tinted bangs, then there is no one. But he will never know. How could you possibly tell him everything? To reveal it all and become a bare open book ready to be torn to pieces by the slightest hint of unfavorable words. Ah, yes I cant tell the princess, I just cant. The little princess will forever be in my heart, all to myself and no one else. Things are fine as they are..... 

 

                  Those who suffer from the heart always seem to suffer forever and their pleas or wishes never heard, but sometimes their crying out reaches open ears and hence their luck changes by chance and strong will..

 

"I cant wait! I get to see the princess this weekend!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dun Dun Dun DUnnnnnnn, oooo whats going to happen next, or more like When the heck is the story going to actually start? Yea, so that's the start~ Let me know if there are any mistakes anywhere. (I have a bad habit of misspelling everything!) Ahem, so Senpai here is the start of your story...I have no idea where it will go from here.