DOOR

50 drabbles!

 

The lanky man tossed and his bed trying to find a suitable position for him to sleep but it seems impossible. Feeling frustrated, he kicked the blanket out of the bed. He bit his unique lips as he tried to figure out something to make him feel sleepy. But, he can only think about one thing. EAT.

Carefully, he opened the door and made his way to the kitchen. After debating with his inner self, he decided to eat ramyeon as it’s simple and easy to make for supper. He cooked two packets of ramyeon and served it on the dining table. He took a seat and unconsciously started to countdown.

10…

9…

8…

7…

6…

5…

4…

3…

2…

1…

He looked at the door right beside to his room, waiting for the door to creak opened and a figure appear to join him like always when reality hits him. The door will never ever open again. He smirked to himself.

“Pabo… you’ve been eating supper alone for years because no one will wake up late at night to accompany you….. Not anymore,” he sighed heavily.

 A hot tears streamed down his cheeks. He gobbled up his supper and went to his room only to stop in front of the room. He stared at the door; the door that has been closed and leave an empty-dusty room. The door, the very same door that he always hopes will be open one day, showing the owner of the room.

“Yoochun hyeong…” was the only word that he could utter.

 

-End-

 

 


 

ok..i don't know if my fic is good enough but still, i'm trying to improve my writing skills..

I wrote this as i can't sleep last night and it turned out to be a bit depress(?).

Do leave me a comment as i wanna know what do u think of my fic...

 

thank u! ^_^