FIRST DATE

50 drabbles!

 

Giving last look at his reflection on the mirror – feeling satisfied; Jaejoong went to the living room to join Changmin watching whatever programmes on TV.

“Why does it feels like we’re in cinema?” he took a seat while looking at the variety of junk food on the table.

The younger man just smiled, didn’t bother to answer. Both of them were immersed into the drama until Changmin broke the silence.

“Going to amusement park on the first date? That’s too common!”

“What do you expect? Obviously, we’ll bring our partner to a fun or romantic place. You can’t bring your date to a cemetery, right?”

“Boooo~ riinngg…”

“Well, my first date with Yunho was quite unique,” Jaejoong smiled sheepishly.

“And why is that?”

“….. urmm… nothing, it was just me who felt that way,”

“Aww, c’mon! Tell me how your first date was like,” Changmin asked while shoving the snacks into his mouth.

“Nothing….”

“You just said that it was unique!”

“Just forget what I said ok? You’re going to regret if you know it,” Changmin kept bothering Jaejoong; forcing him to spill the beans, but he refused and that made the mighty Shim Changmin pouted.

“You’re so going to regret this,” the older man said and whispered to Changmin the answer that he demanded. Few seconds later, he was choking on his food and it made Jaejoong laughed at him.

“Hyeong!” Changmin yelled as his face was turning red.

“It’s not like I didn’t warned you,”

The front door was sprung opened, revealing three men had just got back from buying-groceries activity.

“Heyy,” Jaejoong got up and went to greet his lover.

“Changmin-ah, what’s wrong? Your face is so red,” Junsu was about to go to the latter when Jaejoong stopped him.

“Don’t worry guys. He’s fine, right Changminnie? Let’s go and sort things in the kitchen as I believe he needs some time to be alone,” said Jaejoong. Yoochun just shrugged off and went to the kitchen, dragging Junsu with him.

While everybody was busy doing their task, Yunho took the opportunity to ask the young lad.

“What did you do to him?” Jaejoong grinned at him.

“Just telling some tales about us to shut him for good,” he winked.

 

-End-

 


 

 

sorry for the late update, i really really dont know what should i write for this chap...
so, it's kinda random...

 

what do u think Jaejoong told to Changmin? *wink wink*

 

^_^