SOLACE

50 drabbles!

SOLACE.

Teet-teet. 

The sound that indicates the codes were punched correctly. The door squeak opened; revealed a man with striking orange hair carrying plastic bags in his hands.

“I didn’t know that you’re home. I thought you’ve schedule today,”

“It was cancelled,” Changmin gawked at him when he saw the amount of plastic bags that Junsu brought with him. “Did you buy the whole market?” 

“Ha.Ha. Very funny. It’s for you. Lend me some help, will ya’?”

“And for what occasion?” he eyed the dolphin suspiciously.

“Since we’re the only one left and you’re soon going to army too, I was thinking to spoil you with some delicious food. I’m sweet, aren’t I?”

Changmin walked to him and helped him sorting out the stuff, ignoring the statement. Junsu hummed to himself while doing the chores. If people were to see him, they might think that he was celebrating something. But not Changmin. He knew it was just a cover.

“What is it, hyeong?” the older shot him a baffled look. “Don’t gimme that bull ‘nothing’ to me,”

Junsu sighed and gave in because he knows it was pointless to cover it up from the maknae as he knew about that little secret he tried to hide from the world. He has a crush. A crush on Yoochun. 

“You know that we had Membership event the other day, right?” he started and Changmin nodded to the question.

“He was elated at the mention of Jaejoong-hyeong. I’m an for feeling sick when he’s happy,”

“I thought you had fun? You guys even played Pepero game,” 

“I was. But after the event, he didn’t stop beaming about him to the staffs. To everyone. Not that I’m unhappy to hear from Jaejoong-hyeong. It’s just that... I envy Jaejoong-hyeong. He could make Yoochun grinning the whole day. The fact that it’s Jaejoong... and not me,” he looked down as he was ashamed of himself. “It hurts... it hurts so much in here,” 

Junsu hit his chest a few times which made the younger grabbed his wrist to stop him from hurting himself. Changmin said nothing, instead he opened his arms. Junsu shot him a questioning look.

“Only for today. I’m lending you my chest and arms to lean on,”

“Do I look like a f***ing girl to you?”

“On count of three and the offer ends. One... Two... Th-” Junsu quickly buried his face on the firm chest and wetting the shirt silently. Changmin hugged the man while caressing his back.

“It’s really painful to love in silence,” 

“I know,” Changmin agreed.

“You know?” he looked up.

“I’m not as dumb as you, hyeong.”

“Yah Shim Changm-” Changmin forcefully buried the man’s head on his chest.

“You’re loud. Stay like this or I’ll abandon you for my food,” 

Junsu protested which made the younger giggled. Junsu loosened the hug and got up. He declared that he was feeling better and they shall eat something for lunch as he was starving.

“Changmin-ah...”

“Hurm?”

“Thank you. I’m so glad to have you. You’re my solace when the days are stressful and cloudy. For being understanding about me,”

“I demand you to take care of my meals for three months as the payment,” Junsu turned and continued organizing the stuff in the fridge; ignoring the man.

How can I not understand you, hyeong. I’m familiar with the pain that you bear. The fact that you chose to love him in silence are because you’re afraid of rejection. Afraid to lose what you have with him now. I understand it very well because we are in the same boat. 

Me too... chose to love you in silence.


 

i need to get this thing out of my head! thus, this is for you guys.. hope u enjoy it~ ^^