Angry

50 drabbles!

hello... it's been a long time isn't it?

i've been a bit busy and now im having sem break for 2 months, so i hope i can write a few fics... ehehhe!

i've decided not to post according to the number.. so i'll just update whatever title that i have idea on it.. ^_^

 


 

The knocking sound on the door doesn’t seem to stop and it irks me. I need to win this game and yet someone had the nerve to disturb this important moment in my life. ‘YOU LOSE’.

 

“AARRRRGGHHH!!! WHO THE HELL THAT KEEPS KNOCKING ON MY DOOR???!!??”

 

A grinning man popped his head into the room.

 

“Did you lose the game?”

 

“It’s your entire fault!!” he knew I was pissed off because of him yet he was still smiling. I ignored him and went straight to the bed; trying to control my anger.

 

“Why is it my fault when it’s just that you don’t have enough skills to win?” I shoot him my infamous death glare.

 

“You know that gaze won’t change the fact that you lose, right Junsu-hyeong? So, enough with that and let’s eat, hurm?”

 

“Is today an April Fool’s day?” I asked to no one. He shook his head and showed the date on his phone screen.

 

“Are you sick?” I quickly palmed his forehead but it’s just normal. He gave me a questioning look.

 

“You’re being strange today. First, you KNOCKED the door before you entered, and now you’re asking me to JOIN you for dinner? Did the hell just turn to froze?” he sighed and stared at me.

 

“I’m just being nice since you’re in bad mood. Plus, Jaejoong-hyeong bought a lot of fried chickens, so I thought to invite you. But if you’re still angry at me and don’t have the appetite, don’t worry… I can eat it alone,” and with that he left. I smiled to myself.

 

“Who says that I mad at you?” I ran after him as this kind of day comes very rarely and I shall not let it pass just like that.

 

-End-