PINKY PROMISE

50 drabbles!

i'm so sorry for not updating this... it's not that i forgot about this, i'm just lacking of ideas... Mian! ^^ 

i hope this chapter isnt that disappointing, ne? feel free to comment~ ^^ so that i can improve myself..~ ^^ 

again, im so sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy~ for keep u waiting~ *bows 270 degree*

ah! btw, today at junsu's concert, he sang Toho's songs!! #emoshinki

TT_TT my ot5 feels~~


 

 

-Flashback-

“Junsu, are you mad at me?” he asked when the silence became deafening. They had been lying on the grass for quite some time; gazing at the clouds and the blue sky.

“Ani, why should I?”

“You don’t talk much nowadays,”

“And here I thought you said that I shouldn’t talk too much?”

“Then, just forget about it! It’s weird and creep me out!” Junsu just chuckled at his statement. He continued watching the sky and ignored the man beside him. To be honest, Junsu lost his mood for the past few days and he doesn’t feel like talking.

“Can’t you stay? At least until we finished our high school?”

“Junsu-ah….. you know that I can’t,” Junsu closed his eyes.

He knows he shouldn’t be selfish as his friend needs to follow his parents to Japan. But he couldn’t help it because that means he will be left alone. Not knowing when they will be able to meet again. The handsome guy sat up and facing him.

“Junsu-ah… promise me that you’ll never change and stay like this forever so that whenever I feel tired being an adult, I can go back to you and be like a child again. And be me,” he mumbled the last word to himself. Junsu sensed his sadness and he doesn’t want to send his friend like that.

“I promise! But don’t you dare to regret it later or I’ll kill you!” he grinned at him and the sky and the wind became the witnesses of their pinky promise.

-End of flashback-

“Hyeong, you’re spacing out again! Aren’t you tired of it?” Changmin whined while shovelling the snack into his mouth.

“Aish! That was supposed to be my question. Aren’t you tired of eating? I pity your mouth as it has to do the same activity again and again,” he smacked the young lad’s head.

“Still thinking about Yoochun-hyeong?” he asked while rubbing off the sting spot on his head. Junsu answered with just a simple ‘Eum’.

“It’s been years hyeong. Perhaps, he has forgotten about –“ he couldn’t finish the sentence as Junsu shot him a death glare.

“I’m sorry,” he lowered his head; looking at his feet and innocently continued eating the snack. Junsu quickly regretted it; he shouldn’t have had snapped at Changmin.

“It’s ok. Let’s go and help Jaejoong-hyeong and Yunho-hyeong at the kitchen,” he stood up and offered a helping hand to the younger man. Changmin smiled and followed him to the kitchen.

I’m still in here waiting for you, Yoochun-ah. I keep my promise and I hope you will keep yours.

-End-