Murder

50 drabbles!

A tall-lanky man rolled on his bed till his bump met the cold tiles.

 

“Ouch!” he woke up and rubbed the sore spot. “Aish! I should get a larger bed,” he complained and just realized that his surrounding was getting dark as the sun slowly hiding behind those buildings.

 

He walked out from the room and heard knocking and cursing sounds coming from the kitchen. Doing what normal people always do, he went to the kitchen out of curiosity. He saw a man in an apron cursing while hitting something in front of him.

 

“Just die and don’t make things hard for me!” he cursed in gritted teeth.

 

“Jaejoong-hyeong, what’re you doing?” the younger man rubbed his sleepy eyes like a small kid.

 

“I’m making sashimi for dinner,” he walked closer to the man and saw the older man hit the thing in front of him with a knife. “Finally!!!” Jaejoong wiped the sweat on his forehead as he succeeded.

 

“YOU KILLED THAT POOR FISH!!” he exclaimed which made the other man shut his ears automatically.

 

“Are you planning to tell the entire neighbourhood?”

 

“YOU’RE A MURDERER!”

 

“Yah, Shim Changmin!!! Did you plan to eat it alive??”

 

“Why don’t you just buy the ready-made one?”

 

“You said you want a fresh one! Now I’m struggling making a fresh sashimi yet you’re complaining!” Jaejoong looked at him as he shook his head and mouthing ‘murder’ at him. Taking a deep breathe, he took the fish and put it in the freezer.

 

“Why did you keep it in the freezer? I thought you said you’re making dinner, right?”

 

“Since I’m a murderer, you should stay away from me before you become my next victim!” Changmin bit his bottom lips as he realized that he might be starving for the night.

 

“Jaejoong-hyeong, I’m sorry!” Jaejoong stopped in his tracks as he apologized to him. He was grinning, knowing that Changmin will plead on him.

 

“I’m sorry. You didn’t murder it. It’s just the fish’s fate,” he pleaded with his puppy eyes. Yeah, it’s already dead and needs to be buried…..in my stomach. He thought.

 

-End-