Kiss Me

50 drabbles!

Hi guys....! i'm back~ only for awhile.. ahahahhaha.. just done with my assignments and now waiting for my finals...

but this story keep bugging my peace and i was thinking to write it..~ actually i wanna do one shot of it, but since im still stuck with some sentences, so i just made it as drabble first~ 

hope u guys enjoy it~ *bows*

WARNING! it's unbeta-ed and please forgive me for my grammatical errors in it~ /bribe u guys with cookies/

 

and rich_chili-nim! here's for you! huhuhuhuhuhu!

 


 

“Junsu!! We’re running late so you better get your A into Z!” a faint ‘wait’ can be heard from the room at the corner.

“You know what, Yoochun-hyeong?” suddenly a man popped out from the kitchen; carrying his morning coffee and calmly walked to him.

“What?”

“A couldn’t just jump into Z. It needs to go through 24 letters more before you can get to Z,” he stated with his poker face and sipped quietly his drink. Yoochun sighed heavily and was about to retort back when a cute guy appeared – apologizing for being late. He quickly tied his shoelace and was about to go when the younger called him.

“Junsu-hyeong, you forgot your bag.”

“Ah~ thank you Changmin-ah. What would you do without me, hurmm?”

“Correction… it’s the other way round. That should be my line,” Junsu just grinned. An obvious fake cough interrupted them.  “You can just say it, Yoochun-hyeong. No need to do that,” he rolled his eyes.

“C’mon Junsu!” he walked slowly to the elevator but the other didn’t make any move.

“What? Did you forget something?” Changmin asked. The cutie shook his head.

“It’s you who forget to do something,”

“What?”

“Goodbye kisses?” he chuckled as the older man pouted. He bent down and was about to kiss him when he saw a shining forehead crept on them in the corner that made him halted.

“You’re gonna be late,”

“Kiss me!” he demanded but the maknae kept shoving him away.

“You’ll be late,”

“I don’t care! Not like it’ll kill you. Just gimme that… here,” he jutted his lips but Changmin still refused.

“I won’t buy food for you anymore!” he threatened him.

“Breaking news – I’ve money on my own, so no worries!”

“Kiss –“

“Guysss!!!” a husky voice yelled to remind them of his presence. And soon after that, the sound of slamming door echoed and the latter came with a long pout decorating his face. Yoochun whistled in amused as he saw his bestfriend’s sour face only to shut his mouth after received the dolphin’s infamous death glare.

 

-End-