BURGLAR

50 drabbles!

 

I fastened my pace to the tall building when the usually gentle-cold-night-breeze getting harsher. It was lucky for me when the director decided to continue the shooting tomorrow because I think my eyes won’t be able to open if we stayed up late just like the other nights. Unlocking the door, the sight of a man eating pizza greeted me.

 

“You’re not sleep yet?”

 

“Ouh? You’re back early. Well, I can’t sleep and eating at the same time, you know?” he stated and continued eating while watching TV. I just shook my head and headed to my bedroom.

 

“Yunho hyeong, I think I’m going to call police tomorrow,” I stopped in my track and went to sit beside him.

 

“Why?”

 

“You haven’t notice yet?” he questioned me and gave the-oh-how-can-you-not-notice! - look.

 

“Notice what?”

 

“Our house has been robbed!” it took me a few seconds to register the words. Oh no! I ran to my room and checked everything but nothing is missing.

 

“Is your thing missing? Because I still have mine,” I asked.

 

“Obviously, hyeong! If not I wouldn’t have the thought of calling the police!” he clenched his teeth.

 

“What did the burglar took? Your handphone? Money? Or your – “

 

“My food!” he cut me off. Wait, did I hear him right? I was speechless and this time, it was me who gave him the-are-you-ing-kidding-me look.

 

“Changmin-ah, stop talking nonsense and sleep!”

 

“I’m serious, hyeong! Don’t you think that our food is important?!? I’m going to catch the burglar! How dare he broke into this house and touch it!”

 

Gulp! I got up and walked to my room. This is bad…..

 

-End-