Chapter 36: the unexpected kinds

Serendipity in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up early to help Myung Soo's mom to prepare a breakfast, waking up to a new place that I never been with, it's been exciting but at the same time there's a part of me that I wish I can spend more time in here because if I will go back to my reality again, it's between Myung Soo's happiness and sacrificing my own. 

It's been nice that I talked again to Myung Soo's mom and also to visit his dad, Myung Soo's mom told me that it's been a a hard struggle for them when they went abroad but thankfully Myung Soo's dad feel better now and they decided to live at Jeju. 

Jong Suk, Min Ho and Myung Soo shared a room, while I sleep at the guest room. Maybe one of the main reason why they chose to live in here, in Jeju because of the scenery. You can see the vast blue of water and the air is warm. 

The breakfast was ready, and I went to Myung Soo's room. I knocked the door once but there's no response then I tried it again, Jong Suk finally opened the door.

Jong Suk: "Good morning! Soo Jung"

Soo Jung: "Breakfast is ready"

Min Ho also went out and also greeted me, I waited outside for Myung Soo but he was not going out from his room. I knocked again to the open door

Soo Jung: "Myung Soo?" I peeked in to see where he was and as I saw the bed, he was still sleeping. 

Soo Jung: "I'm coming in!" I walked quietly, and went towards to him. The windows were open, the reason why the warm air filled the room and the curtains were swaying as the air leads them. I noticed to Myung Soo's room, there's a balcony but smaller than the ones in their old mansion, but the great thing about it, is the view, the vast blue sea. When I turned my gaze to him, he was still sleeping, like the way I first saw him asleep outside of the mansion in my first public introduction. I got startled when he started to speak

Myung Soo: "I can sense that you're looking at me right now"  I turned away my gazed and got embarassed, even though Myung Soo and I have this special connection, I still get shy around him. 

Soo Jung: "Breakfast is ready...why you didn't followed Jong Suk and Min Ho?" Myung Soo opened his eyes and smiled at me.

Myung Soo: "Because I know you were there"

Soo Jung: "I thought...you are the first one to get up."

Myung Soo: "I was...but since I have this comfortable feeling that Jong Suk, Min Ho and you were here, I decided to sleep like the old Myung Soo was." and when he said the old Myung Soo, I have thought, the way he live before changed, he became a man now, and some things changed for him maybe his perspective but one thing that never changed,  the way he talked to me, the way he looked at me. 

We spent breakfast together, and we talked good things to make things seems lighter especially to this family. Myung Soo sacrificed a lot to help his parents, Myung Soo's mom shared to me that sometimes miss breakfast just to go to work early and end up not going home because he have to look out for the employees. The local employees love Myung Soo as much as they love his dad. Myung Soo's mom shared to me "I know Myung Soo, never like this, he dream to be a professional photographer and wants to enroll to a music school but since what happened to his dad, everything changed, his plans changed. He doesn't complained to us, he didn't showed it to us but when I looked at him from a far, I know he is struggling and I know he is trying. The incident between his uncle and his dad, that is a complicated stiuation but we accepted it, but Myung Soo still wants to pursue and take over it. I never seen him like that, and I thought he will gave up but he didn't"

Since it's Saturday, Myung Soo told Jong Suk and Min Ho that he will just toured me around and he will be back. 

Jong Suk: "Don't worry about us, just enjoy your date!"

Min Ho: "We will give you a call if something happen but as much as possible don't worry about us okay?"

Myung Soo: "Thanks!"

Myung Soo and I went out, and I asked him "Where are we going?" Myung Soo just looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter