Chapter 10

Mission: Project Separation

fyi, gaeguri means frog Cx

---------------------------------------------------------------

                To: Choi Gaeguri
                We need to talk.

                To: Bratty Jung
                When?

                To: Choi Gaeguri
                NOW.

                To: Bratty Jung
                Meet me at the coffee shop then.

**

                Krystal sat on the sofa at the corner of the coffee shop for exactly 15 minutes already. Every 30 seconds she would glance at her phone as she was grumbling about Minho.

                “Annoying and can’t be on time. Now I know why he’s been single for the past years. How could a guy let a woman wait this long.”

                “Letting which woman wait, huh?” suddenly Minho showed up behind Krystal, which pretty much shocked her.

                “Me?”

                “You’re a woman?”

                Krystal just rolled her eyes in annoyance. “You’re late and already mocking me even from the first second.”

                “Just get to the point, please?”

                “As you wish. Let’s stop trying to ruin Taemin and Sulli’s relationship, can we? Oh, wait! I’m not asking. Let’s stop trying to ruin Taemin and Sulli’s relationship. Period.”

                Minho just stared at Krystal for a moment, before giving a firm answer, “No.” Minho stood up right after he said that, so Krystal also stood up to stop Minho from walking away.

                “Give me a reason why you don’t want to stop, just that, and I’ll reconsider my thoughts,” Krystal bargained.

                “I told you already, I just don’t like my best friend going out with my sister. Done.”

                “That’s not good enough.”

                “Then fine! Stop helping me,” Minho groaned in annoyance before he left, leaving Krystal to only stare at his back, thinking that she’s already got her victory.

**

                Myungsoo was surrounded by a few girls when he saw Krystal was walking with a bright face near him. Krystal was walking to her class, didn’t notice that Myungsoo was surrounded by around five to six girls. Myungsoo excused himself from the girls and walked closer to Krystal.

                “You look happy,” Myungsoo nudged Krystal from her side, which pretty much surprised her.

                “Oppa! You’re here already?”

                Myungsoo chuckled, “Why do you seemed so shocked about it?”

                “No, it’s just that, I thought the administration and stuffs will take about a week or so, so I didn’t think that I would see you around this week,” Krystal tried to explain.

                “Well, true, things like that take about a week, so I’m here to take care of it, and just looking around at my new campus,” he replied and Krystal nodded. “What makes you so happy anyway?”

                “Do I really look like like I’m happy?”

                Myungsoo nodded, “very!”

                Krystal chuckled. “Well, I am happy, so just let me enjoy the moment of happiness.”

                “What happened?”

                “So, because of something, I was involved in a very bad agreement with someone. But I realized it was a bad thing, so I was trying to talk him out of it, so we can stop doing this bad agreement.”

                “What bad agreement?” Myungsoo cut Krystal’s story.

                “No cutting, please. And it’s not that kind of bad, don’t worry,” Krystal explained and Myungsoo just gave a light salute to Krystal. “So! As I was talking to him about it, he just suddenly got mad, and told me to stop helping him to do it anymore. Isn’t it a good thing?”

                “So you’re happy because you’re free from a bad agreement?”

                Krystal nodded.

                “Congratulation then!”

                “Thank you,” Krystal joked with a bow as a reply, and Myungsoo laughed.

                “But, you know, I think it would be nicer if that person who had this agreement with you stopped doing it too, since well, it’s a bad thing, right?” Myungsoo said.

                “I tried to tell him to stop doing this, but he didn’t listen. So it’s his problem.”

                “Don’t be so mean to him, Soojung ah. Don’t make only yourself to be the good one. If you can make him stop too, that’ll make you a much better person than just good.”

                “But this guy is very hard to persuade. I don’t think I can tell him to stop, so just let him be.”

                “Well it’s up to you, I’m just saying what I would have done if I were you. And if it’s hard, just make a strategy. Think of it as a game, then it’ll be fun.”

                “Strategy?”

                “Yes, like… maybe joining his scheme, but at the same time ruining his scheme to do this bad agreement?” Myungsoo suggested. By that, Krystal just gained herself a very bright idea.

**

                To: Ssul-ie♥
                Any good news? ;D

                To: Kryssie♥
                What good news?

                To: Ssul-ie♥
                A date with Mr. Lee maybe? ;)

                To: Kryssie♥
                Well, this Saturday I’ll meet him again. :))

                To: Ssul-ie♥
                Where?

                To: Kryssie♥
                We’re going to eat lunch at that new chicken restaurant, I guess.

 

                Krystal reads the message with a smile, then she immediately dials the number she never thought she will ever dial in her entire life.

                Choi Gaeguri.

**