2

Dreams Do Come True

 

Jessica

Tiffany

*****

 

Taeyeon couldn't believe what she did. It was really an embarrassment for her. Even though So Nyu Shi Dae is the most popular girl group in their country, South Korea, no one would dare to shout the girl group's name in the middle of the class. What's more is she was obviously sleeping in their first class, drifting over her own little fantasies.

As the time their class was over. The professor let the whole class go except for Taeyeon. As for Taeyeon, she is really nervous about what will her professor do.

Taeyeon received an amount full of scolding from him. Talking about the rules and his policies inside the classroom. Taeyeon could just only nod as a response.

After minutes of scolding, the professor let Taeyeon go.

"That took quite a time Tae, so what did he said?"

"Nothing important, just some what not to do in classroom."

"Save that discussion later, I’m hungry you know."

 

*****

 

Upon reaching the food court of the school, they immediately fall in line. The line was quite long and Taeyeon find it kind of boring. As she look through her environment. Her eyes lands on the TV screen above.

"Kyaa! Yul, Hyo! Look!"

"What the! Where?"

"What's happening?"

"Look at the TV screen! It's Jessica!"

"Omo! That's right and don't forget about Tiffany! They're beautiful!"

"JeTi!"

Students and staffs of the school couldn't believe the three girls. They've been shouting in joy as if that's the first time they saw the girl group.

The three girls couldn't care less. They are engulfed with their own world, Soshi World not until the news was ended. They noticed that every person inside the food court was looking on them with weird expressions.

"What's up with this people, Hyo?"

"They must been freaked out what we’re doing. We are acting like children that received a candy jumping off of happiness."

"Oh, really? Another embarrassing moment for me then."

 

Taeyeon lowered her head.
And the school day goes like that.

 

*****

 

Taeyeon can't really stand what happened. She really want to forget it for awhile so she opened her laptop start browsing the net about the latest news regarding SNSD most especially Jessica. Reading and watching things related to Jessica have been a major stress reliever to her.

Taeyeon, herself know that she is a straight girl but every time she see Jessica and stare at her photos, she couldn't stop herself to admire Jessica's physical appearance. Everyone would be gay for Jessica.

 

*****

 

Scrolling down the cursor in Jessica's forum. Taeyeon notice a post. Entitled 'I am Jessica Jung's biggest fan'.

She didn't like what she saw in the post. It contains alot of official and non-official merchandise of Jessica. She felt envious. So she private message the owner of the post.

Saying...

Oh no, you're not! I'm Jessica's biggest fan ><.

 

*****

 

On the other hand.

 

The owner of the post is having a big grin on her face.

"Pretty interesting." she mumbled.

The one who wrote that post is none other than Jessica Jung.

She decided to make an account because of boredom she's experiencing while waiting for the release of their new album. None of the members known that she made one.

And for the first time, this is the first time that she receives such kind of comment, a cocky one so she decided to reply.

 

22:06, Fri Apr.12.2013

To: KTY309

Oh really? Can you show me some proof?

 

After a few minutes

 

22:13, Fri Apr.12.2013

From: KTY309

I'm afraid I can't right now because to be honest I don't have anything at all FOR NOW but I'll definitely will have the same things as yours soon. 

 

That message made Jessica smile.

 

22:16, Fri Apr.12.2013

To: KTY309

You know what I like you. I like your attitude there. I hope we can see each other soon.

Did you know SNSD will have a major concert Seoul? Let's meet there. Anyway what's your name?
 

22:17, Fri Apr.12.2013

From: KTY309

Is that for real? How did you know? ><

My name is Kim Taeyeon. What's yours? I'll definitely be there. Looking forward to see you.

 

Jessica is really amused by this mysterious fan girl. She decided not to reply on the girl's message because she doesn't want her to know who she really is. But one thing is for sure, she'll like to meet that girl.

 

*****

 

Taeyeon didn't want to believe that SNSD will have their major concert this year but yet she still told the other two girls.

"Hyo, Yul someone told me that SNSD will have a concert here in Seoul."

"Really? They didn't even release their 4th album yet. How come they'll have their concert?"

"Yeah, that's my point. I'm not sure either if that's true. Let's just wait for the news."

"Oh, I have to go now. I have something to do."

 

*****

 

Taeyeon is walking downtown as she bumped into a girl. Somehow she find the girl quite mysterious because of its weird outfit. The girl is wearing a cap and sunglasses at the middle of the night.

She managed to stare at girl's face.

"By any chance, are you Tiffany-ssi?"

"Omo! You really are Tiffany-ssi."

Tiffany was left with no choice but to drag the shorter girl into a place without so many people.

"Sshh! someone may hear you and it cause a lot of trouble."

"I'm sorry."

"I'll go now."

"Wait, Tiffany-ssi. Can you sign this album?"

"Wow, you're really something, aren't you? You even brought our album anywhere plus you did even notice about me? You're jjang."

"Haha thanks Tiffany-ssi. I'm really inlove with your group."

"Oh, nice meeting you? What's your name?"

"Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon."

"Okay, I’ll remember that. I'll go now."

 

It must be my lucky day.