5

Dreams Do Come True

 

So the three girls talked about finding a way to go to SNSD's concert. Yuri suggested to find a part time job but quickly rejected by the two since their parents will not let them. Same goes to Taeyeon's suggestion about joining an online giveaway. Lastly, the three girls agreed on Hyoyeon's suggestion. The girls will join a dancing and singing competition. The winner of the competition will automatically will be rewarded tickets and backstage pass of the said concert.

*****

Two months later...

The stadium is filled with thousand fans all over the world. The concert is finally starting now. The VTR is now playing in a big screen in front of the stage. It shows a glamorous and princess like side of the girls. Everyone is cheering for their favorite member but as expected Jessica received the loudest cheer. One of the loyal fans of Jessica who's pouring her heart out to cheer is Taeyeon.

 

Yes, the three girls managed to win the exclusive contest involving the concert. It was like any other contest. Every people who are interested on joining on it were gone under a high pressure audition. It was a really tough competition but through the combination of exceptional talent and hard work, Taeyeon, Yuri, and Hyoyeon won the contest. It was one of the best moments they ever feel. And right, the intensity of happiness increased, as the three girls finally see the girl group.

After a couple of minutes, the stage lights get dimmer. The spot lights are pointed in the center of the stage. The smoke effects are started to be visible and the explosive started to ignite. The girls finally come out; sitting in a round stair like platform, Jessica started the song indicating the fans that the first song is 'Genie'.

"Those eyes it's so fierce that I get hooked up. How can you person be so beautiful, Jessica? Because of you, I started to believe that angels truly fall down from heaven to the ground."

 

"Jeeessicca!" Taeyeon shouted.

 

Taeyeon shouted like no tomorrow. She cheered for the girls until the last song.

 

"SONEs are you ready for the last song? This song is our new single. It is entitled 'I Got a Boy. Hope you'll like it." Tiffany stated.

*****

The concert is a big success. Every people who watched were wearing a smile after it ended. As for the three girls, it was just a start of happy moments to come. It is now time to go backstage and see the girl group up-close, have their autograph and of course, take a picture with them.

Taeyeon is so excited as if she will faint any minute. As they walk behind the stage, she already saw the girls waiting for them. "I have to control myself. I have to control myself. Kim Taeyeon, don't run! They might think you're crazy." Taeyeon thought. The first person who greeted Taeyeon is Seohyun followed by Yoona, Sunny, and Sooyoung and greeted by a warm smile from Tiffany who happened to remember her after their incident.

"You’re Taeyeon, right?" Tiffany said quite loud for Jessica to hear. "Right, I'm so happy you remember me." Taeyeon responded with the same warm smile. "Taeyeon?" Jessica murmured. "Does it mean you're the Taeyeon I'm talking with?" "Uhm, hello Jessica-ssi. My name is Kim Taeyeon." Taeyeon greeted Jessica as cheerful as she can and she's trying not to be nervous and make herself looks like crazy in front of her dream.

Jessica keeps on spacing out that she didn't even realize that this Taeyeon is already in front of her. "Jessica-ssi, are you alright?" Taeyeon asked fulled of worries. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you're talking. What's your name again?" Jessica asked. "My name is Kim Taeyeon, Jessica-ssi." Taeyeon said with a wide smile plastered in her face. Jessica is also happy to see the girl who's been a good friend to her.

 

"Taeyeonnie!" Jessica said and hugs the latter.

 

It's normal for Jessica to have skinship for the people who she considered important to her and that includes Taeyeon.

 

But it shocks everyone else, 'how can Jessica hug a stranger?' was the first thing that popped out from everyone's mind. Taeyeon herself don't know what to do.

Jessica break free from the hug as someone tap her shoulder. "I think manager oppa is looking for us, we should go now our dear leader. Please excuse us Taeyeon-ssi."

Before Taeyeon could response, Tiffany turned her back and started to drag their leader, Jessica. "Finally, I meet you." Jessica mouthed to Taeyeon. It was kind of fast but Taeyeon managed to read her lips and now she's confused why would the girl say that to her.


*****

 


A/N: Please leave comments and opinions. It is much appreciated. I want to be a good writer. Can you help me? O.O  :D