6

Dreams Do Come True

"I never saw you in the venue. You didn't even contact." Taeng said with disappointment.

"Really? But I saw you there." Sooyeon replied.

"You don't even know how I look like. How do you know that you saw me?" Taeng asked.

 

Knock... Knock... Knock...

 

"Jessi, can I talk to you?" Tiffany said while knocking on the door.

 

Jessica leaves the computer and opens the door for Tiffany.

 

"Yes, Tiffany?" 


"Jessi, why are you avoiding me?" It hurts me a lot Jessi. You even hug a stranger in front of me. Why? Is it because I said that I love you? You don't how long I kept it with myself. 3 years, 3 years Jessi!" Tiffany burst in crying.

 

Flashback...

A young and beautiful brunette girl from California, USA is now traveling alone to Seoul, South Korea. With the age of fifteen, she decided to pursue her dream which is to be a famous artist all around the world.

 

Though she's not that fluent in Hangul, she decided to take the risk of traveling alone.

 

"Ah, miss can you tell me where is this building located?" the little girl asked as she showed her address. Unluckily, no one understands her because of her poor Hangul so she decided to speak English instead but still no one understands her. As she walks to the street, she bumped into another girl.

 

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Let me pick it for you." she said while picking the things that dropped from the hands of another girl.

 

"It's okay. You don't have to worry." the other girl responded.

 

"Wow! You can speak English too? By the way, my name is Tiffany." she said with a smile, showing her famous eye smile.

 

"Nice to meet you Tiffany, my name is Jessica. You look like you're lost, maybe I can help you." Jessica offered a help.

 

"Oh, thank you Jessica. Finally, someone can understand. Those people are looking at me as if I'm from other world. Can you tell me where is this building located?" Tiffany asked.

 

"I know this building, this is where I live. Don't tell me you're the new trainee of SM entertainment?" Jessica asked.

 

"I am! How did you know?" Tiffany replied.

 

"I'm one of the trainees of SM too. I think we'll be living in a same dorm." Jessica said.

 

"Great. Let's be friends Jessica." Tiffany smiled.

 

And they became friends. As time goes by, the friendship that they build that day grows. They became best friends. They shared problems, tears and happiness. They've been inseparable.

 

Until one day...

 

"Fany-ah... I ca...ca...caught Donghae ch..cheating with another gi..girl." Jessica said crying her out.

 

"I told you Jessi, you don't worth him. There are so many people loves you and want to be loved by you." Tiffany said comforting her dear best friend.

 

"That includes me Jessi." Tiffany thought.

 

Yes, through the past years they've been together Tiffany found herself falling in love with her best friend. Though she clearly knows that her love is wrong, she can't stop herself loving Jessica. So she kept it to herself even it is hurting her inside.

*****

Jessica fell asleep due to crying too much. Tiffany was hurt to see Jessica crying. She made her way to Super Junior's dorm.

 

"I'll make sure you'll pay for this Lee Donghae."

 

To be continued...

 

A/N: Please leave comments and opinions. If you like the story please upvote it. Thanks. I appreciate everything. :)