7

Dreams Do Come True

"I'll make sure you'll pay for this Lee Donghae."

Tiffany arrived at SJ's dorm. Lucky for her Donghae is the only person on the dorm since the other members are busy with their own schedules.

"Donghae oppa, can you open the door for me? I'm here in front of your dorm." Tiffany called trying to be sweet as she wants Donghae to fall for her plan.

"Alright, wait for me." Donghae replied.

As the door opened, Tiffany quickly gives Donghae a hug, giving confusion for the latter. "What was that for?" Donghae asked as they broke the hug.

Tiffany continued her little plan. She slowly leaned close to him and after a few moments, the gap between their faces is almost an inch. Donghae unconsciously closed his eyes waiting for something to happen.

And then...

'Pak!'

A loud sound produced by a slap on Donghae's face.

"Hey! What do you think you’re doing?!" He is clearly mad at that moment but Tiffany wasn't scared at all.

 

"That was for hurting my best friend Jessica! How dare you hurt her?! She didn't deserve a stupid player like you!" Tiffany grunted.

Before he could even react, Tiffany gives her another slap. "And that's my warning for you, don't even go near Jessica or else I'll make your life a living hell."

Donghae was left shocked with the slaps he received from her. Tiffany successfully finished her plans. She quickly escapes from the building.

*****

Months later...

 

Jessica recovers from her very first relationship with the help of her dear best friend Tiffany. Their debut also helps since they've been busy with their conflict schedule. There's completely no time for a relationship. As a leader, Jessica knows her responsibility that's why she keeps on showing that she's strong enough to handle the group. On the other hand, Tiffany is happy to see that Jessica recovers. She's even happier to see Jessica in this state than debuting with their group.

 

Love is truly magical, isn't it? And life it's simply a carnival ride. We never knew what will happen next. And for Tiffany, she never expects to love Jessica. She never knew that she can love someone this much.

Well, it's a wheel of a world that keeps turning around. Nothing's impossible to happen.

 

End of flashback...

 

Tiffany left Jessica's room. She can't stop crying. She enters her room that she shares with Sunny.

"Fany-ah, what happened? You're crying again." Sunny asked. She really cares for her roommate. Aside from Jessica, she's been the closest friend Tiffany has.

Tiffany didn't say a word but to her surprise.

"When you want it the most there's no easy way out so doesn’t give up to your faith. Love comes to those who believe it Fany-ah." Sunny said, more like an advice.

"How did you know that it's about love?" Tiffany asked in between her sobs.

"Fany-ah, I know your story. I see what you're going through. It's an uphill climb, right? I feel sorry but I know it will come to you." Sunny replied.

"You know everything? How? How did you know?" Tiffany asked again.

"It doesn't matter now Tiffany. You need to rest now and I'll tell you some other time. We have schedule tomorrow so sleep now and try to forget everything for now. It will be fine. Everything will be fine." Sunny assured.

Tiffany followed what her roommate said. She really feels comfortable around Sunny and she's thankful for her advices and encouragement but one thing bothers her. Sunny is surely mysterious. How did Sunny find out about her feelings for Jessica?

 

 

Preview of Chapter 8…

 

"Kringgg... krinnggg..." Taeyeon woke up from a loud noise coming from her phone.

"How can someone call me early in the morning?" Taeyeon thought. She's quite annoyed for waking her from her sleep.

"Hello is this Kim Taeyeon?" the person on the other line asked.

"Yes, this is Kim Taeyeon speaking. Who's this?" Taeyeon answered.

"I'm Mr. Lee's secretary. Anyway, Mr. Lee, the owner of SM ent. wants to talk to you. Please come over to SM building at 2pm." he answered.

"Mr. Lee? Lee Soo Man?! What will he say?" Taeyeon asked.

"You'll find out later. See you." he said then hang up.

Taeyeon couldn't believe what she just heard. She quickly get up from the bed and text Yuri.

 

A/N: Sorry for late update. I'll update again as soon as I can. Hope you enjoy reading. Thanks ;)