8

Dreams Do Come True

"Kringgg... krinnggg..." Taeyeon woke up from a loud noise coming from her phone.

"How can someone call me early in the morning?" Taeyeon thought. She's quite annoyed for waking her from her sleep.

"Hello is this Kim Taeyeon?" the person on the other line asked.

"Yes, this is Kim Taeyeon speaking. Who's this?" Taeyeon answered.

"I'm Mr. Lee's secretary. Mr. Lee, the owner of SM entertainment wants to talk to you. Please come over to SM building at 2pm." he answered.

"Mr. Lee? Lee Soo Man?! What will he say?" Taeyeon asked.

"You'll find out later. See you." he said then hangs up.

Taeyeon couldn't believe what she just heard. She quickly gets up from the bed and text Yuri.

From Taeyeon:

“Yuri – ah, have you received the same call from SM entertainment? I wonder what he will say.”

To: Yuri

Few seconds later…

From Yuri:

“Yes, I did. Hyoyeon said that she also received that call. Let’s go together.”

To Taeyeon.

Taeyeon quickly go downstairs to prepare herself.

 

Meanwhile…

“Unnie, please wake up”. Seohyun said while nudging her sleeping unnie.

She’s trying to wake up Jessica for almost 30 minutes already but the girl doesn’t even dare to move.

“Unnie, manager oppa wants us to be in the office of Mr. Lee by 2pm and it’s already 1:30 pm. We need to hurry. Please wake up.”

“What the?! Why didn’t you told me earlier?!” Jessica said.

“I’ve been saying it to you for almost hundred times but you didn’t listen to me.” Seohyun explained.

“Where are the others?!” Jessica said annoyingly.

“They already went to the office so manager oppa wouldn’t be that mad to us for being late.” Seohyun said.

“Alright, give me 30 minutes then we’ll leave.” Jessica replied.

 

*****

“I guess this is it.” Hyoyeon said.

The three entered the building as a man approached them.

“You must be Taeyeon, Yuri and Hyoyeon. Please come with me.” The man said.

As they entered the office of Mr. Lee, they eyes grew bigger as they couldn’t believe who just they see. Girls’ Generation is also in the room, almost all of them except for the two members who are currently missing.

“Please have a seat.” Mr. Lee said.

“Look who are here? Aren’t you the three girls who happened to win a backstage pass to our concert?” Yoona asked.

“Yes, we are.” Yuri said shyly.

“Mr. Jang, where’s Jessica and Seohyun?” Mr. Lee said.

“They’re on their way, sir.” Mr. Jang answered.

“Alright, I can’t wait my time and wait for them. Listen all of you, especially the three of you.” Mr. Lee said while pointing with three girls.

“You three will be part of SNSD.” Mr. Lee said.

“What?! Are you serious Mr. Lee?!” Taeyeon shouted with her disbelief.

“Yes, I am. You’ll be part of the group after training. You three will join their comeback and the upcoming concert.” Mr. Lee explained.

 “But Mr. Lee?”

“What is it Tiffany?” Mr. Lee asked.

“Nothing.” Tiffany said.

“Do you all agree?” Mr. Lee asked.

All of the girls nodded.

“We’re sorry we are late Mr. Lee.” Seohyun and Jessica said in unison.

“Girls just tell them everything, I have an important meeting.” Mr. Lee said.

 

A/N: Taeyeon, Yuri and Hyoyeon will be part of SNSD that means TaengSic relationship will progress. :D