3

Dreams Do Come True

 

She entered her room filled with happiness. It was indeed a once in a lifetime experience. She took out her precious album and places her backpack on her study table. She lay down onto her bed, looking at her newly signed album.

"It is indeed my lucky day."

She opened her computer and shares everything that happened today online. She even send a private message to her unknown chat mate showing her newly signed album courtesy of Tiffany. She is patiently waiting for a response from her chat mate. And sudden pop out sound came.

Taeyeon is smiling like crazy. She is really proud of her album.

"Congratulations, I can see that you're really happy now."

Days had passed since they started to talk, it's normal for Taeyeon to be curious who the person behind the other line is so she decided to ask his /her name.

"Sooyeon", a brief answer of the unknown person.

"Isn't it the Korean name of Jessica?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes, it is. What a coincidence, right? We share the same name." Sooyeon answered.

 

Curiosity grew even more for Taeyeon.

 

*****

So Nyeo Shi Dae composed of 6 members namely Jessica, Tiffany, Seohyun, Sunny, Sooyoung and Yoona is having their press conference for their upcoming concert and comeback next month.

"Our group will be having a concert, the biggest concert will ever have. It will be held on Seoul's ---- after two months. Please look forward to it." Jessica stated.

"How about your comeback? Can you focus on two activities in months?" a reporter asked.

Jessica is supposed to answer the question because she is the leader of the group but right she can't find words to answer the question.

 

And suddenly...

 

"Yes, that's the big surprise in this concert. We will release and perform our new single on the day of the concert itself. In that case, it will be more exciting. Right, SONEs?" Tiffany said.

 

*****

 

Taeyeon who is now watching the television is gripping her pillow tightly. She wasn't prepared for the concert because the presscon held today was pure surprise. She didn't have enough money to even buy their comeback album.

She called Yuri; she is hoping that her best friend can help her from her dilemma. But sadly, the other girl also suffered from the same problem. And this time, she called her cousin. Hyoyeon is her last option.

"Hyo!"

"I know. I'm finding a way so we can go to concert. Yah! You two should find a way too and we will meet at your house tomorrow morning."

"I got it. I'll hang up now."

 

*****

 

At SNSD's dorm; Jessica's room...

 

"Thanks for the cover up Fany-ah." Jessica said.

"No problem. You know I'll do anything for you Jessi." Tiffany replied.

"What do you mean by that Fany-ah?" Jessica asked.

"I like you Jessi." Tiffany confessed. "I know, it's crazy but can we at least try to be together?" She added.

"You know it's impossible to happen. This will ruin our careers Fany." Jessica replied.

"I'll do anything to make it possible. We can be secret lovers." Tiffany said.