9

Dreams Do Come True

"Omo!" The last word that escapes from Jessica's mouth after knowing that the three fan girls will be joining their group.

Few months later...

The training begun, and now they have a month left to finish it. The three girls are became friends to their idols. They became close for the past few months specially Taeyeon and Jessica. Taeyeon is so happy that Jessica agreed to be her tutor. Jessica teaches her everything she knows from singing while dancing to projecting to camera. These things made Taeyeon so grateful and thankful to Jessica that she didn't know how to give it back. If only Taeyeon knows that on the other hand Jessica feels the same. Jessica feels thankful to Taeyeon. Why? It is simply because Taeyeon teach her how to fall in love again.

 

Every time Taeyeon smile, her heart beats fast. As if, it will explode. She never felt this way before not even to her last relationship with Donghae. But she's afraid, she's trying not to fall in love for the past few years because she didn't want the same thing happens again, leaving her broken hearted.

However, she knows that she needs to confess her feelings to her. A person like Taeyeon wasn't easy to find. Her determination and will impress Jessica so much.

*****

"Taeyeon-ah? Is this your dream?"

"Dream?"

"Do you want to be like me, be an idol and perform in front of a lot of crowd?"

"Yes it is. It's part of my dream."

"Part?”

"Yeah, I have a lot of dreams."

"Like what?"

"To marry someone I love? Though it's quite impossible, you know."

"Why? Dreams do come true, somehow."

"I guess."

 

*****

Seeing Jessica and Taeyeon talking this close, Tiffany can't stop herself from being jealous. She didn't really like the idea having the three girls to be part of their group. She's been following Taeyeon and Jessica every time they're together, thinking plans to separate the two.

And then...

An idea popped out from Tiffany's mind.

"Finally, after all of this time. I need to approach Sunny, she will be a great help." Tiffany thought to herself.

.....

"Sunny-ah." Tiffany called.

"Come in." Sunny responded.

"Sunny-ah, I need some help to talk to Mr. Lee Soo Man. Since you are his niece, I know you can help me. This is for our group anyway." Tiffany pleaded.

"Alright, we'll talk to him later." Sunny replied.

"Really?!" Tiffany couldn't believe that she convinced Sunny in a minute.

"Yes. So be ready now and we'll go to his office." Sunny said.

*****

"Sunny said you have an idea that could help your group. Speak up Tiffany." Mr. Lee said.

 

"I'm planning to take Taeyeon and Jessica with me since we are all main vocals. It will also help Taeyeon for her debut appearance before our main comeback as 9." Tiffany said.

"I will inform every staff about this. But we'll get your comeback as a whole first before doing a sub unit. You can go now." Mr. Lee said.

"Thank you so much Mr. Soo Man." Tiffany replied.

*****

On the way to dorm...

 

"What is it for Fany?" Sunny asked.

"Huh?"

"I mean, who is it for? Jessica?" Sunny responded.

"No, you got it wrong Sunny-ah. Taeyeon, it's for Taeyeon." Tiffany smirked.

"What are you planning?" Sunny asked again.

"You'll know it sooner or later." Tiffany assured.

 

A/N: I'll update soon, I promise :D