1

Dreams Do Come True

 

New Fanfic :D

Please show some love and hope you enjoy it..

Some color coding for the Characters:

Taeyeon

Yuri

Hyoyeon

 

*****

First day of school...

 

Taeyeon wakes up early today. Not because she will go to school early so she wouldn't be late. She wakes up early so that she can watch her all time favorite girl group named SNSD also known as Girls' Generation. She opened their computer and started watching one of SNSD's variety shows entitled 'Horror Movie Factory'. Not to mention, she's been watching it for the nth time. She's just having fun watching her ultimate bias, Jessica Jung conquering her fears.

Taeyeon is so absorb on watching that she didn't even notice that her mother was knocking on her door for how many times already.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon! Open this door!" her mother shouting outside her room.

Taeyeon get up from her seat. She knew what's waiting for her, scolding from her mother again.

"What took you so long to open this door?!" her mother asked her.

"I'm sorry omma, I just didn't hear you knocking because I'm busy doing some things." Taeyeon tried to explain.

 

"Tell me what those things are?" her mother asked her again.

Taeyeon couldn't answer the question as she knows her mother would be angrier if she finds out the reason.

"Honey, are the breakfast ready now?" her father suddenly asked her mother.

"Yes dear. I'll be there in a minute."

"And for you Kim Taeyeon, we'll deal with this later. Go downstairs with me. I don't want you to be late." her mother told her.

Taeyeon feel so lucky for being able to escape her mother's fury.

 

*****

After a few minutes of preparation, Taeyeon was ready to school. She walked from their house to the bus station, meeting her cousin and best friend. Hyoyeon and Yuri. The two are also a big fan of SNSD. As soon as they get on the bus they started spazzing about the girl group like the way did before.

 

"Yah, Tiffany is getting more and more beautiful, I mean every time I see her I can't help myself to spazz."

"That's true but nothing will beat my Jessica. I mean she's a Goddess."

"All of them are beautiful, don't you two dare to start a comparison again."

"But one thing is true Hyo and that is I'm going to marry Jung Sooyeon one day and I'll do anything to make it happen."

That's a typical line from a fan girl/fan boy but for Taeyeon it became more like a habit saying that every day and it made sounds crazy but she mean it. Taeyeon is so gay when it comes to Jessica.

 

*****

As they reached the school, they went through their class. Their professor started lecturing about politics, talking about their new president. The three girls find it kind of boring. Until...

"Since our new president is a girl, I think it is appropriate to say that it will be generation of the girls, to be more precise I'll just say it will be Girls' Generation."

Those two words woke the three girls from their dreamland.

 

And suddenly...

 

"Girls' Generation?! Where?! Who said that?!" Taeyeon sudden outburst brought the whole room laughing crazily.

As for Taeyeon it is a moment she will never forget.