Tea

Please Like Me

 

“OK, let’s all play a game called… What’s the Most Embarrassing Thing That’s Ever Happened to Your s.”


“Oh, I know!” Luhan cuts in.


“I think I’ll start,” Kyungsoo says with a scowl.


Kyungsoo doesn’t really understand how things turned out to be this way. One second he had shoved himself into the kitchen cupboard as Sehun, Kai, and his mum rambled on and on about his life, the next Luhan is sitting awkwardly between him and Kai, glaring across the table at Sehun.


Kyungsoo reckoned he still had a little custard on the end of his nose and he felt slightly off about it, but no one else seemed to really care, aside from Kai who was constantly his lips and looking at him suggestively.


But that’s beside the point.


“Once, when I was making out with this girl-” Kyungsoo begins.


“Exactly how many girls have you made out with?” Kai cuts him off.


“Uh, well…” Kyungsoo chokes. “I had … -ish with like five… girls…”


“Well, did you like it?” Kai asks. Kyungsoo shrugs, shoveling more tart between his lips.


“Well, uh…”


Kyungsoo glances across at Sehun, hoping for a save, but he’s got problems of his own. Luhan is seething at him from across the table, stabbing into the sugar pot and splattering it across the table with remarkable disregard.


“Sehun gave me chlamydia once, didn’t you Sehun?” Luhan exclaims.


“You… wait what?” Kyungsoo says with a nervous twitch.


“Yeah, that’s my most embarrassing thing that ever happened to my s!” Luhan exclaims.


“It’s not your turn,” Kai says.


All heads turn. Kai just looks up from his plate innocently as Luhan glares daggers at him as he stirs his tea. He shovels another spoonful of sugar, one more spoonful past diabetes, and brings the steaming sugary liquid to his lips, blowing on it with a scowl.


“I did not give you chlamydia!” Sehun growls.


“Uhm, yes you did. Where else could I have gotten it?” Luhan responds with sass.


Sehun rolls his eyes, sarcasm biting at his tongue.


“I hadn’t had for eight months before I met you, Luhan.”


“It’s true,” Kyungsoo cuts in.


“Despite how he looks, Sehun’s really bad at getting . And I mean all kinds of . Girls, guys, threesomes… no one wants his .”


“Excuse me, but I only got it after I had with Sehun!” Luhan snarls, voice raising half and octave with each syllable. Kyungsoo marveled at his vocal range.


“Oh come off it!” Sehun shouts, pounding his fist on the table.


“Oh what, you think I’m a ? Sleeping around to get ually transmitted infections, is that it?” Luhan shrieks.


“No!” Kyungsoo shouts.


“Sehun just happens to be less of a than you!”


And that’s what does it. Luhan picks himself up from the table, tipping the chair behind him in the process until a loud thud reverberates throughout the kitchen. He picks up a tart and shoves it between his lips, giving Sehun one final glare before slipping out of the kitchen. Kyungsoo hears Luhan’s footsteps clack down the hallway and a loud slam as the front door is shut behind him.


“Um, shouldn’t someone go after him?” Kai asks, glancing across at Sehun.


“No,” Sehun says with a shake of his head.


“We already broke up. I don’t know why he even showed up here. Kyungsoo’s my friend, not his. And those were my custard tarts. He shouldn’t have even eaten one.”