Recording

Natalie's life as a kpop idol [HIATUS]

Natalie chewed her gum and followed the producers,her managers and her unnies into Brandnew Stardom. Cho PD welcomed them,smiling.

"Welcome to Brandnew Stardom. They are my upcoming boyband,Block B." Cho PD introduced them to the 7 boys behind him.

"Do you wanna be,Block B!" Block B greeted. "7 Colours of the rainbow,we're Elite!" Elite bowed. "What a lovely sight." Cho PD chuckled.

Elite smiled. Natalie looked around the building,not listening to Cho PD's instructions. "Nice." She muttered. "Yes,Natalie. Did you say something?" Cho PD looked up.

"Uh,nothing." Natalie cleared and finally listened to Cho PD. Block B smiled at her.

"Well,you can get ready to record. Please go in. I'll have a talk with Block B for a while." Cho PD opened the recording booth for Elite. Elite went in one by one.

Natalie looked around before going in. Once Elite was in the room,chatter was filled.

"Did you see the cute one smiling beside Zico? He's so cute!" Jisook squealed. Hana shrugged. "Sungmin sunbae is much better."

"I prefer Song Joogki sunbae." Hyunjung said. "I agree!" Miyeon high-fived her. Natalie was her cold self,reading the lyrics and not paying attention to the boy talk.

"Guys,they are your sunbaes so treat them with respect. Zico will record with them and you guys can just wait for him and take down some notes. Become friends with them if possible since it'll help with the popularity and the interest they're receiving lately." Cho PD instructed.

Block B members nodded. Cho PD smiled and opened the door.

Elite quickly stopped talking. Natalie looked up.

"Let's record. Jaekyung first." Cho PD said, Jaekyung nodded and went inside.

Block B sat on one of the sofas,glancing at the busy Elite members and taking notes.

Natalie didn't pay much attention to Block B or the room's atmosphere and continued to find the feeling for her 2 lines.

"Hey guys,I made some changes so here's the new lyrics." The lyricist came in,beads of sweat on his forehead. Natalie took the paper and searched for her parts.

"What!?" Hyunjung screamed. "What?" Hana came closer to her before gasping dramatically. "That's good."

"Natalie! Come look at this!" Hyunjung whined. Natalie stood up and walked over calmly. "Oh my. Congrats." Natalie patted Hyunjung's shoulder.

"You got one,two,three,four. Four lines more." Miyeon counted the lines. Block B looked up and watched them.

"Yeah but now Natalie only have 2 line. 'I just wanna see you lover boy.' 'I just wanna call you lover boy.' That's it." Hyunjung said.

Natalie smirked. "But don't forget that I'm the main dancer and the face of the group." Natalie repeated Hyunjung's words. "Yeah but still..." Hyunjung pouted.

"Well it's better than just getting 'Come on!' " Hana sourly said. Jissook chuckled. "I got an extra line,total of 15 lines. Yeah!"

"Miyeon unnie and Jaekyung always get the most lines." Hyunjung whined and pouted,ignoring Block B completely.

Then,Jaekyung came out with a upset expression. "Wae?" Hyunjung raised her eyebrow. J

aekyung looked at Block B and whispered to Elite. "The producers are super scary. They keep saying that I'm not grasping onto the feel of the song and keeps scolding me."

Natalie shrugged and went back to her seat. *I just wanna see you lover boy. I just wanna call you lover boy.* Natalie sang the song in her head.

"Jisook! Your turn." The producer called. "Eeep!!!" Jisook bit her lips and went inside.

"That was tiring." Jaekyung leaned over to Natalie.

Hyunjung looked up and whined,"Hey! Only I can do that to Natalie." She said,pointing at the way Jaekyung was touching and leaning over to Natalie.

*Hyunjung noona is cute.* PO thought. "I'm tired." Natalie finally spoke after a long time. Jaekyung looked at Block B who was looking at them.

"Hi,I'm Jaekyung." She took out her hand. "I'm Taeil." The short,cute guy shook her hand.

"I'm U Kwon,this is B-bomb,Jaehyo,Park Kyung and you already know Zico." The smiling boy that Jisook was talking about introduced the Block B members.

The atmosphere was still awkward but at least they knew each other's names.

No matter how awkward the atmosphere was,Natalie could still do her own thing and not be bothered by it. Natalie listened to Hyunjung sing her parts.

"How is it?" Hyunjung asked. "Well it'll be better if you held you breath a bit longer before singing this part." Natalie pointed out. "Ahh." Hyunjung nodded.

The Block B members and the rest of Elite looked at them. "That's our mascot couple. Don't mind them,they're still in their honeymoon stage." Hana said with a bit of jealousy.

"Jealous?" Miyeon asked. "No!" Hana crossed her legs and folded her arms. The rest chuckled.

Jisook came out of the recording booth smiling. Next was Miyeon. She had the longest number of lines and most of it were high notes. She too came out smiling after recording.

"Wow,the producer liked both of us. Maybe he just hates you." Jisook joked. "Shut up." Jaekyung sulked in a corner. "My turn?" Hana asked. The producer nodded. Hana went inside and recorded her parts.

After a while,she came out. "What did the producer say?" Jisook asked. "He said that my low voice suits my part perfectly." Hana showed off.

Jaekyung pouted. "He hates me." Hyunjung lift her hand near her ear and imitated star golden bell's Soojung. "That is correct!"

"Shut up." Jaekyung said,massaging her temples. Hyunjung went into the recording booth and came out after an hour. "He hates me too."

"Really!?" Jaekyung's face lift up. "Oh shut up." Hyunjung pushed Jaekyung away and sat beside Natalie. "Natalie and Zico." The producer called.

Block B members watched Natalie get up with the paper and go inside the recording booth calmly without making any noise. *Pretty.* They all thought.