Rapper dude

Natalie's life as a kpop idol [HIATUS]

"Ahem!" The president cleared and knocked on the door. Elite looked up and saw the president,Cho PD and a scary dude behind him.

Elite got up and dusted themselves before bowing. "Anyeonghaseyo. We're Elite." Elite did their signature greeting and bowed once again.

Cho PD chuckled and the president smiled. "Let's all go to the office and talk."

Elite followed behind the weird,scary dude.

"Who's he?" Hyunjung asked,being the busybody again. "Maybe the rapper featuring?" Miyeon guessed.

Natalie shrugged and cooly put her hands inside her black jeans,looking cool and calm. When they were in the office,Elite stood with thw weird,scary dude in front of Cho PD and the president.

"Girls,this is Zico. One of the members of a upcoming hip-hop boygroup." Cho PD introduced. Elite bowed and greeted him. Zico greeted in return.

"This is the song you guys will be working on. Get the feeling right and we'll record in about 3 days time. At Brandnew Stardom,of course." Cho PD said.

"Great. Then on that day,the managers and the producers will bring Elite to Brandnew Stardom. Hope to work with you soon." The president shok Cho PD's hand and showed him the exit.

Elite bowed and Zico bowed back,blushing.

He glanced at Natalie who was in her I-am-sleepy mode,looking expressionless. He smirked.*He is going to be so jealous that I'm working with her.*

 

At the practice room at night,Elite was practicing. Not dancing but singing.

Each members were at different positions. Jisook was on the sofa and Jaekyung was on the chair. Miyeon was standing in front of the mirror. Hana was lying on the floor and Hyunjung was sitting down under the umbrella.

Natalie was in a corner,learning the song.

"I'm still pissed. I can rap this perfectly." Hana rapped the parts Zico was assigned.

"I only got 4 lines." Hyunjung complained. "I only got 2 words! 'Come on!' That's it." Natalie argued.

"Yeah but you're the main dancer and the face of the group." Hyunjung said. "That's true." Natalie winked. Hyunjung stuck out her tongue.

"Guys,I'm hungry. Let's go home and eat." Jaekyung said. Elite agreed and went home.

At dinner,it was surprisingly quiet. Hyunjung and Hana had no energy to bring up the mood and Natalie was her usual quiet,cold self.

"Guys,don't be upset for not getting many lines. What matters is that you work hard and the producers will see your talent. Aren't you excited about coming back and meeting our fans,rainbows?" Jaekyung said.

"You're right,Jaekyung unnie. We cannot let those bald-headed producers bring us down. To us and rainbows!" Hyunjung lifted her rice bowl. Natalie chuckled but followed.

"7 colours of rainbow,we're Elite!" Elite did their signature cheer that they did everytime before going up onstage to perform.

The next day,Elite was at Pledis Entertainment,warming up.

Natalie stretched with her friends,Dongho. He was going to one of the members in Pledis Boys in 2012.

"I heard Elite's coming back. Are you excited?" He asked as he bent down to tie his shoelace. Natalie nodded and continue stretching.

Elite,we're recording today." Manager oppa said. "Bye Dongho." Natalie waved and left with her unnies. Dongho continued to practice with s.