Radio [Pt.1]

Natalie's life as a kpop idol [HIATUS]

Soon,the 1 hour radio talk with Block B and Elite started. Block B kept on looking around and drinking water due to nervousness. Hyunjung chuckled.

"We have two amazing idol groups that will sweep you off your feet!" Gyuri exclaimed. "Do you wanna be? Block B!" Block B greeted the radio listeners and viewers.

"7 colours of the rainbow. We're Elite! Annyeonghasayo,Elite has risen!" Elite greeted. Natalie turned away to cough.

"So,we've heard that both groups met before debut?" Shindong asked. "Well,we met when Elite sunbaenims were preparing their mini album." Jaehyo explained.

"Zico was the rapped for 'Wanna See You Again' so yeah..." He finished. "Ahh..." Gyuri nodded in understanding.

Natalie read the script. It was quite thick. *Oh,boy.* She sighed.

"Tonight,we'll be talking about the idol life." Shindong said. "Ahh. That's cool." Some Block B members said.

"Love life." Gyuri corrected. Elite's manager almost spit out the water. "Ehh!" Hyunjung and Hana gasped loudly. It made everyone laugh,well everyone except our ice statue Natalie.

"Let's start with Block B." Gyuri said,signaling Kyung to say something. "Yeh,annyeonhasayo. I'm Block B's Park Kyung." Kyung introduced.

"Taeil imnida."

"I'm PO." A deep voice introduced.

"I'm Block B's visual,Jaehyo imnida."

"I'mBlock B's smile representive U-Kwon."

"I'm Block b's dance representitive B-bomb."

"I'm Block B's leader and prodcuer,Z-I-C-O."

"Yeah,let's start with Jaehyo-sshi's ideal type." Shindong said. Jaehyo nodded and looked around. He met Natalie's eyes and shyly looked away.

"I like gentle women. Not women that hangs out a lot but gentle women." He explained. "Oh,is there a Elite member  who is as gentle as the wind?" Gyuri joked.

Everyone laughed. "Natalie!" Jisook squeaked. "Ah,yes. We'll move on." Shindong said,giving Jaehyo a weird look.

"I don't really look at apperances. I just need someone with a kind heart." Kyung said,giving the camera his greasy grin.

"Ahh,that was cheesy." Hana commented,making everyone laugh and agree.

"As for me,I like women that looks good in short haircuts." U-kwon smiled. "Ohh! Miyeon unnie has short hair!" Hyunjung pointed out.

Miyeon bowed,"Sorry,I don't like dongsaengs." It made everyone laugh again.

"For me,I like Lee Young Ah sunbaenim." Taeil said. "Woah! So brave!" Jaekyung teased,making Taeil blush.

"I like cute girls! Like Sandara sunbae or Sulli sunbae." PO cutely said.

"Oh,you like Sulli. Natalie,set them up." Gyuri said. "Huh?" Natalie looked over. "Ahh. Okay." Natalie nodded and went back into a daze.

"I like women with pretty legs." Zico bluntly said. "Ohh! That was quite strong." Hyunjung said,unable to stop laughing and beating Natalie.

"Ah!" Natalie yelped in pain. Hyunjung giggled and leaned over to cuddle with her.

"I see you two are still in your honeymoon stage." Shindong commented,making laughter. Natalie snapped out of the whole Taemin thing and started to enjoy the conversation.

"I agree with Zico." Kyung raised his hand,flashing his greasy smile.

"B-bomb sshi." Gyuri said. B-bomb looked at Natalie.

"I like girls who looks good with long,straight,brown hair.  Someone who is quiet and gentle but can be really funny at times. Someone like Natalie sunbaenim." B-bomb said,confessing.

"Ehh! You like Natalie!?" Gyuri gasped. B-bomb shyly nodded. "Are you saying that she is your ideal type?" Shindong asked.

"I'm saying that she's my ideal type and that I have a huge crush on her since her debut." B-bomb confessed. Natalie's eyes widened.

He looked at her and smiled sincerely. "Okay,listeners. You heard him." Gyuri said. Natalie gulped and smiled back.

"Now's Elite's turn." Shindong said.

"I like men with dimples." Jaekyung said,checking if any Block B members has. B-bomb seemed to have but she didn't really see it properly.

"I like men with sleek,black hair. Someone like Taeyang sunbaenim." Jisook shyly said. "She have his posters in our room!" Miyeon confessed. "Yah!" Jisook punched Miyeon lightly in the stomach.

"My ideal type is someone muscular and funny. Someone like Eunhyuk sunbaenim." Hana said.

"I like Sungmin sunbaenim." Hyunjung shyly confessed. "Woah! What about me?" Natalie asked,crossing her arms cutely.

B-bomb chuckled. *That was so cute!*

"Umm... My ideal type is someone gentle. His voice has to be soothing and gentle. Someone who is 4D. Someone who's quiet yet can be loud at times."  Natalie explained.

"Ehh~! I know who~!" Jaekyung singsong. Natalie rolled her eyes. "He doesn't exist." She said.

"Okay,you just described someone I know." Shindong stated. "Who!?" B-bomb asked.

"Woah,B-bomb sshi, you scared me." Gyuri wiped away the imaginary bead of sweat.