1st Album preparations : Tired to death!

Natalie's life as a kpop idol [HIATUS]

"To Rainbows,bye! We'll see you again next month with our 1st album!" Jaekyung yelled to the fans. The screams were louder than usual.

"God,I'm tired." Natalie walked like a zombie. "My throat hurts." Natalie whispered. "Mine too." Hyunjung whined.

"Girls,I know you're all tired but thanks to all your efforts,the fanclub is growing everyday. Soon you guys will win 1st at a music show." Manager oppa encourraged.

"Manager oppa's right. We can't complain and stop now. We have to preapre for the 1st album. Half of the prepartion is done. We just need to work about 3 weeks and we'll come back." Jaekyung said,rotating her stiff neck.

-

"A,A,A,A." Jaekyung slowly sang the chorus as Elite lifted their shirts to show their stomach. "I love the abs dance. It's so y~!" The gay choreographer exclaimed.

Elite giggled. Well,except Natalie. She was worn out. Tired. Dead.

"Are you ready for tomorrow's comeback?" The president asked. "Yeah!" Elite shouted. "Good. Go and rest. Prepare for tomorrow's busy schedules." The president said. Elite rushed out of the practice room.

At that precise moment,Natalie's knees weakened and she fainted.

The next thing she saw was her unnies,manager oppa and the president looking above her.

"Are you feeling better?" The president asked. Natalie touched the pain in her head and nodded.

"Good. I was afraid you wouldn't be able to comeback tomorrow." The president sighed in relief.

"We're still comeback tomorrow after what happened to Natalie!?" Hyunjung asked loudly.

"I'm not deaf and yes. You're still coming back tomorrow. Natalie can get a shot." The president left the hospital.

"I'll ask the doctor to discharge you." Manager oppa went out.

Hyunjung sat beside Natalie,fanning the poor,exhausted girl. "Can you even sing?" She asked,concerned.

Natalie shook her head.

"But you have to." Jaekyung said. "I know. I'm going to try to save my voice." Natalie thought of a plan.

The members nodded. "Okay,let's go girls." Manager oppa returned.

 

Hyunjung tucked in Natalie. "If you feel uncomfortable,wake me up." Natalie nodded. Hyunjung switched off the light and went up the double decker bed.

"Night,Natalie." Hyunjung said. "Mhm." It was the only thing Natalie said.

The next day was a busy day for the members of Elite.

They woke up before the sun rose and went to the salon.

"Please give me light makeup. I'll vomit." Natalie warned the makeup artist. The makeup artist nodded and gave her what she wanted.

Natalie put on her black tank top and hot pants.

She came out. "Wow,you look hot." Hyunjung commented,trying to lift up Natalie's mood. Natalie faked a smile.

"Let's go girls. Music Bank is waiting." The manager oppa clapped his hands. Elite followed him.

When they were at Music Bank,it was full with artists. Some were sunbaes and some were hoobaes.

"Annyeonghasayo,we're Rania imnida." Hot rookies,Rania introduced themselves to Elite. Elite bowed back and went to their dressing room.

"Natalie,can you sing or you wanna go to the hospital and get a shot?" Manager oppa asked. "Maybe I need the shot. Let me try singing." Natalie attempted a high note but she couldn't.

"Let's go." Manager oppa dragged her. "Bye!" Hyunjung waved. Natalie followed him.

On the way,she bumped into someone. "Oof." Natalie groaned. "Argh." That person rolled her eyes.

Natalie quickly bowed,fearing that it was a sunbae. "Come on,Vicky." A girl called.

*Vicky? I've never heard of her name. Is she a rookie?* Natalie raised her eyebrows.

 

Soon,Natalie was back at Music Bank. Ready to do a pre-recording.

"Natalie,quick. We're late." Hyunjung pulled Natalie into the interview room. The MCs,Hyunwoo and Minji were already there.

"Hey Natalie! I heard you lost your voice." Hyunwoo strode over. Natalie nodded. "I just got a shot at the hospital here." Natalie pointed at the red mark on the neck.

"Wow,get well soon." Hyunwoo patted her head.

"Sorry,we're late!" The 7 boys bowed to everyone in the room. "Ehh! Block B!" Jisook squealed.

"Do you wanna be,Block B." Block B greeted everyone. Minji smiled and greeted them. *Elite!* Zico and B-bomb's face lit up immediately.

"All right,standby." The camera man said. "One,two,three,go."

"Hello, viewers. We're Elite!" Elite read the script in front of them. "Do you wanna be,Block B!" Block B greeted the TV.

"Block B will be having their debut right here at Music Bank!" Minji smiled at the camera. "And Elite will be having their comeback too!" Hyunwoo read and said.

At that moment,Natalie wanted to cough so badly. She breathed in the air,deep.

"Can you show us a part of your songs?" Minji asked. Taeil started singing the chorus to 'Freeze' and B-bomb started dancing.

"Wow!" Elite exaggeratted. Next,it was Elite's turn.

Natalie went out and danced to A's highlight,the abs dance. She bowed to the camera after dancing and went bac to her position.

"And it's a cut. Great job." The camera man said.

Zico and B-bomb set their eyes on Natalie's every move. "Natalie,eat this. It's lessen the pain." Hyunwoo fed Natalie a candy.

"Nice?" He asked. Natalie nodded. "Thanks. I gotta go and rest. My body aches like hell." Natalie complained. Hyunwoo chuckled and nodded.

*Is she okay?* Zico and B-bomb raised their eyebrows.