Worried for what?

Natalie's life as a kpop idol [HIATUS]

The next few days, Elite had lesser schedules. It was a Wednesday morning. Elite was at their hair salon, SHINE, getting their hair and make-up done for the day.

"All right, girls. We're gonna film the Boyfriend's competition thingy I'm not so sure about today. Get ready." Jaedong oppa explained. "Neh!" The members chorused. "Let's go!" Miyeon cheered, lifting the heavy atmosphere in the car up.

"Yeah... Whatever..." Hyunjung was unusually in no mood for jokes. "Yeah, ignore my attempt at making this a fun ride." Miyeon bitterly remarked.

"Don't mind her. It's the time of the month." Natalie whispered. "Aunt Flo has come!!!" Jisook purposely shouted out loud. "Yah!" Hyunjung reddened and hit Jisook on the arm.

"Oww!!! I'm in pain!" Jisook cried, forcing out tears.

"We're here..." Jaedong boredly said as he parked the van.

The girls went inside the practice room and Boyfriend greeted them warmly. Elite politely placed their hands on the chest and bowed back, greeting the staff at the same time.

 

Boyfriend decided to record their UCC first. Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo danced precisely to the heavy beats with light movements that suited the beat of the song.

Hana, Hyunjung and Natalie prepared for their turn while the others clapped along.

Soon, the three Boyfriend members finished dancing. Everybody clapped and cheered. Natalie took a deep breath and rotated her neck.

The loud music filled the sweaty room as the three girls busted their moves.

In one special part, Hana and Hyunjung turned to the back and let Natalie do her moves. She first did a wave, bitting her lips. Boyfriend's mouths hung open, Kwangmin almost drooling.

She then proceeded to the popping part and ended the dance routine with a wink.

"Wow! Amazing~! Terrific!" Miyeon said her 'engrish'. Natalie bowed to the camera before dying on the floor.

"I hate this dance routine." Natalie grumbled as the staff wiped away her sweat and gave a cold bottle of water. "Thanks." Natalie muttered. The staff nodded and smiled.

The whole shoot, Natalie didn't say a word. Kwangmin kept on looking at her, worried that there was something wrong with her when she was actually just being herself.

The filming finally ended after 8.

Elite was sleepy after a tiring day and fell asleep in the car.