Asthma attack and confession.

Natalie's life as a kpop idol [HIATUS]

Block B watched Elite perform 'A' and when it ended,they were almost drooling. Rania passed by chuckled at the boys.

Elite came backstage. Everyone was tired but Natalie was on the verge of breaking down. She sat in a corner,trying to catch her breath.

Hyunjung helped her calm down. "It's okay. Deep breath,in and out." She patted Natalie's sweaty forehead with tissue.

It still didn't work. Natalie was hyperventilating. "Oppa,help. She's-" Hyunjung called for help.

Manager oppa came to her. "Natalie,you okay? Do you need the inhaler?" He asked. Natalie nodded. Block B watched from a corner. "Poor girl." Jaehyo sympathised.

"I need her inhaler! Where is it!?" Manager oppa searched Natalie's bag. Finally he found it. "Here-" Before he could finish his sentence,Natalie snatched the inhaler.

After a while,she was calm again. She was still sweating and having trouble breathing but she was calmer than before.

*I want to help her somhow.* B-bomb bit his lips.

Zico watched her get up from the floor and into the dressing room. *Does this happen everytime?* He thought.

Natalie sank onto the couch,breathing in and out loudly. She couldn't control her breathing. It was uneven.

"You know you're condition was getting better." Hana said,fanning her. "Now it got worse." Hyunjung ended for her.

"I'm alright. Just too  tired." Natalie emphasized on the word. "I understand. Your body is weak." Hyunjung made Natalie lean on her shoulder. Natalie hugged her unnie's thin waist,falling into a deep sleep.

"Natalie,wake up. It's time to go onstage for the ending." Hyunjung lightly shook her. Natalie batted her eyelids open and got up after fixing herself.

On the stage,CN BLUE and K.Will was waiting for the winner to be announced. Elite purposely stood at the back just in case something happened to Natalie.

Block B stood beside Elite,trying to start a conversation. However,Elite was too busy catching up with other idols.

So Block B just watched.

"Natalie!" Daneil from Dalmatian hugged her from the back. "Eeep!" Natalie struggled. "I heard you are not feeling well." Daniel cuddled.

"I'm okay no." Natalie politely pushed him away. "Don't get sick kiddo." Dayday ruffled her hair. Natalie smiled.

*Why the hell is he hugging and touching her like that!?* Zico and B-bomb were about to explode with anger.

"The winner is... CN BLUE! Congradulations!" Minji congradulated. Screams were everywhere.

Everyone started to bow and leave the stage one by one.

Natalie left her unnies and went to congradulate CN BLUE.

"Hey,congrats oppa." Natalie patted Jungshin's shoulder. "Thanks. I heard you were sick. Get well soon." He ruffled Natalie's hair.

"K.Will oppa." Natalie smiled. "Congrats,dude." K.Will lightly punched Jungshin.

K.Will and Natalie waved goodbye to CN BLUE and went backstage. "I heard you were sick." K.Will felt Natalie's forehead.

"Wow,it's quite warm." K.Will chatted with her for a while.

"I see you soon." Natalie waved and followed her manager oppa.

In the van,Natalie slept on Hyunjung's shoulder. Hyunjung touched Natalie's forehead. *The fever is going down.* she sighed in relief.

"Oppa,where are we going next?" Jaekyung asked. "Shimshimtapa." Manager oppa replied.

Jisook leaned forward and swtiched on the news radio.

"SHINee's maknae Taemin has finally revealed the girl that stole his heart. She is none other than Elite's maknae Natalie." The reporter said.

"Puff!" Miyeon spat out the water in . "Hey! My hair is wet now." Jisook grumbled.

"God,shawols are so going to attack Natalie now." Hyunjung said,pouting.

"That Lee Taemin,why the hell did he have to tell the WHOLE ING WORLD!!!" Hana shouted.

"Shut up,you'll wake her up." Hyunjung threw the monkey pillow into Hana's face.

"You know Rainbows know that Natalie is sick. They're going crazy." Jaekyung said as she read all those tweets for Natalie.

"Take a selca of her smiling. That'll calm them down." Hana suggested. At that moment,Natalie woke up.

"Natalie,smile for your fans." Hyunjung said,trying to take a picture. Natalie,who was totally clueless just posed with a peace sign and a cute expression.

"Okay,now tweet this selca so that your obsessed fanboys relaxes." Hana said.

Natalie pouted. "Don't call someone obsessed when they're just in love." She sighed dreamily.

The others pretended to gag. Natalie rolled her eyes and shook her head.

She tweeted the selca. "Rainbows! Don't worry,I'm getting better. We'll meet tomorrow,right? keke" Natalie read out her tweet loud to satisfy Hana.

"You're so cheesy." Hana said,wrinkling her nose. "As if you're not. Once time,you tweeted saying that Rainbows are the only reason why you're alive." Natalie gave Hana a 'WTF' look.

Hana cleared . "Well,Lee Taemin is more cheesier than I ever will be." Hana scoffed.

"Why bring Taemin sunbae inside?" Natalie tilted her head.

"Cause he's in love with you." Jaekyung shouted.

"WHAT!? Oh,I'm so dead." Natalie facepalmed herself. "We know." Hyunjung softly patted the currently upset Natalie's shoulder.

"Don't talk to me." Natalie turned away and curled up.

"We're here." Manager oppa's car stopped abruptly,making Natalie fall out of her seat.

Natalie's expression was dark as the colour black and she refused to speak to anyone. In her mind,she was preparing herself for all the hating and bashing she will be getting from the Shawols.

"Natalie!" Shindon rushed to hug her. "Oppa,I can't breathe." Natalie struggled. "Oh,sorry." Shindong released her fom his tight grip.

"You okay? You seem a little pale." Shindong touched Natalie's forehead. Natalie didn't even bothered to smile. She just nodded and went to find a seat.

"Oh,Natalie. I haven't seen you since your birthday last year." Gyuri said as she lifted her spetacles. Natalie faked a smile.

Then,Block B came in. They were practially bowing to every person they saw. Well,they had to if they didn't want to be called rude.

Block B and Elite exchanged greetings. Natalie just kept shut and continued sulking.

Elite and Block B sat across each other.