Radio [Pt.2]

Natalie's life as a kpop idol [HIATUS]

"Anyway,let's continue." Shindogn cleared his throat. "Our next segment is the couple games!" Gyuri said,adding her agyeo voice in the end.

"Since,Block B has 7 members,we're going to play a game first. The Block B member that loses first doesn't have a partner." Shindong explained.

"Tongue twisters! So the viewers please send the tongue twisters to 4587." Shindong said.

"For now,let's listen to Elite's new song,A!" Gyrui said,flipping her hair.

The Elite members got up from their seat and went behind to sing live. Natalie her dry lips and wore the headphones.

Hyunjung whispered,"I'm hungry." which made Natalie let out a cute giggle,on air.

Natalie cleared and went back to looking chic as ever,waiting for her turn to sing.

She cutely moved her head to beat and even did some of the dance moves lighty.

She sang her parts and played with Hyunjung,holding hands. Soon,the song was over.

Block B clapped loudly like wild animals losing control.

Gyuri chuckled,"That was Elite's A! Now let's check the tongue twisters!" she said.

Shindong read out the tongue twisters sent in by the listeners.

"How can a clam cram in a clean cream can? Or,seventy seven benevolent elephants. Please choose one." Shindong said.

"So hard!" Jisook whined. "We'll go with the second one." Taeil decided.

"All right,let's start from you,Taeil-sshi." Gyuri pointed at Taeil. He smiled and said the tongue twister perfectly.

"Wow,you're good at this!" Gyuri exclaimed. Taeil smiled and nodded. "Next is Jaehyo~!" Shindong cooed.

"Huh!? So fast!?" Jaehyo shouted. Everybody laughed.

One by one,they somehow managed to complete the tongue twister. Now,it was Kyung's turn.

"He will fail!" Miyeon shrieked. Kyung sighed.

"Seventy. Seven. Benevolent. Elephants." Kyung slowly said before breaking into a thunderous clap.

"Woo hoo! I didn't fail." Kyung clapped her hands like a mad cucumber.

Natalie sighed,stiff as a rock. "B-bomb,are you ready?" Gyuri asked. "Yeh..." B-bomb nodded and warmed up his throat.

"B-bomb oppa,hwaiting!"Natalie whispered. "Oh hoo~ Love is in the air." Gyuri sighed dreamily.

Natalie blushed and looked away. B-bomb chuckled and winked at the blushing Natalie.

"Seventy... S-seven benevolont elopahnt..." B-bomb said. "Ding! Wrong." Gyuri said. B-bomb pouted.

"Aww,you won't have a partner. Let's start the couple games. Each of you will be given a paper. The paper states your group name." Shindong explained and gave out the papers.

"One by one,Kyung-sshi,read out your group name." Gyuri said. Kyung noddde and unfolded his paper.

"I got cucumber." Kyung said softly,hanging his head low. Natalie giggled a little bit too loud. Hyunjung just couldn't control her laughter so she just let it all out. "Hahahaha! He looks like one!" She said,trying to calm down.

"Hehehe,anyways,which Elite member have cucumber?" Gyuri asked while trying not to laugh. "Ahh,it's me." Hyunjung stopped laughing and turned serious.

Now,it was Kyung who laughed. "Serve you right." He said,making Hyunjung glare at him. "Sunbaenim." Kyung cleared his throat.

After a while,everyone of them had partners except for B-bomb.

Zico was with Hana,Taeil was Jaekyung's partner,PO was Jisook's partner,U-Kwon was with Miyeon and Jaehyo was with Natalie.

"Now,please sit opposite of each other,B-bomb-sshi can sit at the end." Gyuri instructed.

"All right! Let's start the game! The couple that gets to the last round will be the winner." Gyuri said.

"First round is the couple song game! Guess the song that will be playing soon." Shindong explained. They nodded.

Soon,the song came out. "Beep!" Jaehyo said it first. Natalie looked at him and smiled. "It's Teen Top's Clap!" Natalie said and smirked.

"Ding dong deng! It is correct!" Shindong copied Star Golden Bell's Soojung.

After about 10 songs,Jaehyo and Natalie were leading with a total of 5 songs answered correctly.

Only Jaehyo x Natalie couple and Kyung x Hyunjung couple were left in the game. It was last round.

"I'll give you guys two options and both of you have to choose the same. The telepathy game,ba bam!" Shindong and Gyuri said.

"Jaehyo and Natalie first. Dudbokki or ramen?" Gyuri asked while counting down. "Dudbokki!" They both answered.

"Kyung and Hyunjung's turn. Dudbokki or ramen!?" Shindong shouted. "Ramen!" Kyung said. "Dudbokki!" Hyunjung answered.

"Ding! You guys are out!" Gyuri said. "Why didn't you choose ramen!?" Kyung asked. "My face will swell if I eat it,duh!" Hyunjung rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Apple couple,Jaehyo and Natalie. Congratulations! Each of you won a bottle of soya bean milk." Shindong said.

*Only soya bean milk.* Natalie furrowed her eyebrows. "You guys are so compatible."

Gyuri complimented. "Thank you." Jaehyo bowed. "She's just joking." Natalie said,bursting Jaehyo's happy bubble. "We'll end this with Block B's Freeze!" Shindong said and Block B prepared to sing.

Natalie sipped the soya bean milk and listened to Block B sing. "I'm hungry." Hyunjung whispered. Natalie giggled and shoved the soya bean milk into . Hyunjung beamed as she drank the whole bottle of soya bean milk. Finally,Block B finished their song.

Both groups bowed and thanked the staff and each other before leaving. Natalie rotated her neck and yawned.

"Natalie,I'll call you later." Gyuri patted her head. Natalie smiled and nodded.

"Eat this,it's really good." Shindong fed Natalie the bread. "What about me!? You know I like bread!" Hyunjung complained.

Shindong patted her head and ran away before she could take his bread.

"Bye Natalie~! B-Bomb will miss you~!" Kyun teased the sleepy Natalie while B-Bomb tried to kill himself in shame.

Natalie just smiled and nodded.