Teaser shooting

Natalie's life as a kpop idol [HIATUS]

It might seem really fast but this was the truth. It was almost the end of 2011. Well, it was still November but you know what I mean.

Natalie was in the CEO's office, alone with Pledis CEO, Han Sung Soo.

"Natalie, you are a amazing actress and I need you to feature in one my business partners' company's new group. Are you willing to?" Han Sung Soo asked.

Natalie wondered why the CEO was suddenly asking her how she felt. Usually, the company will just make her do things without her consent so why now?

Natalie nodded. "Sure, which group is it?"

"TS Entertainment's new group, BAP" Han Sung Soo answered.

"TS Entertainment. Don't they have Secret to act for them?" Natalie asked, not really wanting to star in a boy group's music video.

"Secret is busy. Since you agreed, go with manager Jaedong to the filming site now." Han Sung Soo intructed. "Have a nice day." Natalie bowed and left the office.

"Jaedong oppa, let's go." Natalie said, waking her tired manager up. "Kay." He groggily sat up and led her to the van.

Soon, Natalie arrived the filming site with her manager oppa.

The dreesing team came to her and made her change into a tight, mini dress that traced along her y curves.

*It's so cold! Damn it!* Natalie warmed herself by rubbing her hands together.

"Natalie-sshi, you just have to dance to the music and make sure to look y!" The music video director explained.

Natalie nodded and did some warm-ups for the dancing.

Six boys came to stand beside her, getting their hair and make-up done.

"Anneyeonghasaeyo, we're BAP." The guy, she recgonised as Bang Young Guk introduced himself and the other five boys.

"Anneyeonghasaeyo, I'm Natalie." Natalie bowed a little, making sure to keep the length of the dress in check.

"Is it cold?" Bang Young Guk asked, trying to have a conversation with a sunbae.

"Yes." Natalie bluntly replied, receiving the warm heating pads from her manager. "Gomawo, oppa." Natalie muttered. Jaedong nodded and ruffled her hair, messing it a little.

"Ahh." Natalie cutely hit Jaedong on the chest.

"Standby!" The director yelled. Natalie took off the warm jacket and gave them heating pads backto Jaedong before getting into the set.

Natalie stood in the middle, BAP standing behind her.

Only Bang Young Guk wasn't wearing a mask. The others wore masks and just moved their heads to the y sound of the beat.

Natalie just did a simple wave and some 'curlings' according to Hana. "More power, Natalie!" The dicrector instructed.

Natalie popped her body and did a robot wave. "Nice! Zelo, go in front of Natalie and dance." The director instructed again.

The boy, Zelo moved in front and did crumping.

"And that's a wrap! Good job everybody!" The director clapped and the staff followed. Natalie bowed and quickly went to her manager oppa to get the warm jacket back on her.

"COLD!" Natalie jumped a little. "Haha!" Jaedong laughed at her.

"Natalie, tomorrow we'll be shooting the real music video."The director informed. "Neh." Natalie bowed 90-degrees and brushed the edge of the mini dress to make sure that she wasn't exposing herself.

"You did great today, sunbaenim." Bang Young Guk bowed. "Kamsa, you did too." Natalie bowed back and went off with Jaedong.

"Woah, hyung! You were so polite to her~" Youngjae teased. Bang Young Guk blushed red. "Shut up! She's the sunbae, of course I must be polite to her." Bang Young Guk brushed Youngjae's hand away from his shoudler.

"She was really pretty!" Zelo sighed dreamily and blushed. "Do you like her!?" Youngjae yelled.

Zelo ran away from their sight, making his crush on Natalie more obvious.