We're dead!

Natalie's life as a kpop idol [HIATUS]

"Natalie! The president wants to see Elite right now." Jaekyung yelled at Natalie who was stretching in the practice room.

"Fine." Natalie stood up,wearing her usual cold expression that doesn't allow others to get near her easily.

"You wanted to see us,president." Elite bowed to the woman in her mid 30's.

"Yes. You guys did well yesterday at the Star Dance Battle 2011. We're already working on your mini album scheduled to release in about 2 weeks later." She said.

"We're coming back 2 weeks from now on? What's the title song and the choreography? Why so sudden?" Hyunjung asked,being the busybody.

"Because it's a great time to. A old friend of mine,you may know. Cho PD." The president paused and drank her tea before continuing.

"His company,Brandnew Stardom is creating a hip-hop group that will debut about 4 or 5 months later. We're choosing one of the rappers to feature in Elite's title track." The president finished.

"Rapper? But I'm the rapper." Hana argued. "You will do as I say. It's for the best." The president didn't give her a chance.

"This is the instrumental track,go and listen to it. You'll meet the rapper in about 3 or 4 hours time." The president handed Jaekyung the CD disk.

Elite bowed and went back to their practice room.

They inserted the CD disk into the music player and listened to it.

"It's quite fast and high." Miyeon said,liking the beat. "I love it!" Jisook clapped her hands like a child. "I agree." Jaekyung comented.

"It's not bad." Hana said,still mad about the male rapper featuring. "Natalie,what do you think?" Hyunjung asked Natalie who was spacing out again.

"It's okay. Nothing special." Natalie shrugged. "Well,don't let the composer hear it or he will be unfair and give less parts to you." Hyunjung warned. Natalie slowly nodded.

"Let's practice girls. Come on." Jaekyung ordered like an leader. Natalie stood up and went over to the music player,changing the music to an upbeat song.

"One two three go." Jaekyung counted the steps. Taking charge.

Natalie danced much better than everybody. No wonder she was the main dancer of the group even though being a maknae and the face of the group.

She didn't really liked the new song but she had no choice. She had to work hard in order to succeed and prove to her parents that she is not useless and that she is just as good as her lawyer brother.

After about 3 hours of continous dancing and resting,Elite was worn out. "I'll go buy some snacks and drink. Order now." Natalie offered.

"Bread!" Hyunjung shouted. BRead was her favourite thing to eat. She could eat it for breakfast,lunch and dinner and still won't be sick of eating it.

"Ice cream. Soda." Jisook and Miyeon said. "I'll have green tea." Jaekyung said. "Diet?" Natalie asked,raising her eyebrow. Jaekyung nodded.

"I want Pepsi,chips and candies. Buy loads of them,you're rich." Hana ordered. Natalie nodded. "Bye!" Hyunjung waved as she laid her head on Hana's laps,acting like the five year old she is mentally.

"No way." Miyeon gasped as she scrolled down the mouse. "What?" Jisook asked as she went closer to the computer. "Oh my godzilla." Jaekyung gasped.

"What?" Hana and Hyunjung got up. "Oh my gee!" HYunjung's eyes widened.

"SHINee's dancing machine,Lee Taemin has admitted into having a crush on one of korea's rising girlgroups,Elite's members. He said that it's his first time falling for an idol. He did not tell who is the member but he will say so when he feels that he is ready." Jaekyung read the article.

"Is it me!?" Jisook faboulously flipped her blonde hair. "Maybe. But then you'll be a noona." Miyeon spat. Jisook whimpered. "I don't want to be a noona."

"God,we're gonna get so many more haters!" Hyunjung and Hana said at tha same time. "I know right!? Shawols are one of the scariest fans in kpop history. Thanks to Lee Taemin." Hyunjung said,not liking it at all.

"We're just debuted like last year and we're not even that famous. We're dead." Hana said as she leaned onto Hyunjung's shoulder.

"We should stay away from SHINee. Just in case. We don't know the girl he has a crush on so shawols will probably try to figure it out themselves. We have to protect ourselves." Jaekyung warned.

The rest nodded.

Natalie went to the cashier with a full basket. Natalie paid the cashier and headed back to Pledis Entertainment.

On the way,she played with her iphone. She went to Allkpop for the daily kpop news since she prefer reading in english than korean.

One article caught her attention. *. We're so dead.* Natalie bit her lips as she read the article. *Why does that Lee Taemin have to say that. It's probably Hyunjung unnie. She got a lot of fanboys.* Natalie shook her head and sighed.

She went back to the practice room with the snacks.

"Snacks!" Hyunjung ran to hug Natalie and get her bread. The others took the stuff they ordered and went back to the computer.

"Have you guys read the article?" Natalie asked,looking at Hyunjung. "Yup." They said and nodded.

"I hate him now. At first I thought he was cute but now because of him,we have almost all of the shawols hating us." Hyunjung said,eating her bread.

"I'm sure in one of the interviews,they're going to ask us questions based on that article. Choose your words carefully and make sure if they ask you if you like Taemin sunbae,say you like someone else." Jaekyung instructed.

"Jaekyung unnie,you're so smart." Natalie her lips and ate the chocolate. "I know." Jaekyung drank her her green tea arrogantly before bursting into laughter together with Natalie.

"Hey,don't laugh without me." Hyunjung whinned and sat on Natalie's lap. "Jagiya~" Hyunjung called Natalie.

"Yes,my love." Natalie played along. "God,someone get me a bucket." Jaekyung pretended to vomit.

"Ignore her,she's just jealous." Hyunjung used her agyeo on Natalie. "Aing!"

"She likes me better. Move you fat ." Hana pushed Hyunjung away and sat on Natalie's lap. "Hey!" Hyunjung folded her arms,acting cute.

"Don't act cute." Jaekyung warned scarily. "She can be a such a scary pig sometimes." Hyunjung whispered.

Elite chuckled. Forgetting about the article or Taemin.