Comeback

Natalie's life as a kpop idol [HIATUS]

Natalie placed the lyrics sheet on the stand and stood beside the nervous Zico. Even though he has many underground albums under his belt,this was the first time they're publicily announcing his and Block B's name.

He took in a deep breath. He flinched under Natalie's soft touch.

"Zico-sshi,don't be nervous. Just grasp the feel and you'll be fine." Natalie adviced. "Thank you,Natalie sunbae." Zico bowed. "Just call me Natalie." Natalie said.

"Natalie,ready?" The producer asked through the mic. Natalie nodded and focused on the feel.

Zico stood and watched her sing her 2 lines. *She's so nice and so pretty.* Zico almost drooled. "Zico,it's your turn." the producer said,snapping Zico out of his daze.

Zico started to rap and he actually looked cool.

After recording,they all went for dinner at a hotel. Block B and Elite chatted among their own group. Natalie chewed her gum and read a book given by a crazy fanboy.

Natalie could feel someone staring at her but she didn't let it bother her. Nothing ever bothers her. Except the Taemin article.

Natalie quietly ate the dinner while the producers and Cho PD chatted among themselves. Cho PD lifted the beer. "To Elite's mini album and Block B's debut!"

Natalie lifted her Pepsi and followed what her unnies did.

"So,Natalie. You're an actor?" Cho PD asked,trying to start a conversation. Natalie nodded. "Yes,I'm acting on a drama with Kim Hyunjoong oppa currently." Natalie said.

"Wow. It's 'I love you,my teacher.' right?" Cho PD asked. "Yes." Natalie said. Cho PD didn't knew what to say next. Natalie talked so little.

After dinner,they split ways. "Bye!" Block B waved. Elite just bowed and went into the white van with the manager oppa.

The following week,Elite practiced their choreography until their feet hurt like hell but they didn't complained one bit. Especially Natalie. Even though she had to rush back and forth because of her drama,she didn't complained of having a cold or a fever.

Soon,the day was finally here. Elite's comeback at Music Bank. Elite's fans,rainbows came to watch their first comeback stage.

"Oh,CAP. You're rapping for Zico?" Hyunjung asked as she tapped the tape onto her cheek to secure the microphone. "Yup. How do I look?" CAP asked.

"Weird with those highlights." Hyunjung bluntly stated. "Damn girl,you sure know how to break a man's heart." CAP pretended to be hurt.

Hyunjung rolled her eyes and went near Natalie who was practicing the dance moves in a corner.

"It's almost your turn. Standby." The staff said. Soon ,Infinite finished performing. Inspirits screamed as they went backstage.

"Let's go. 7 colours of rainbow,Elite let's go!" Jaekyung led the cheer. "Go. Go. Go!" Elite raised their hands and went onto the stage.

Once the music started,the camera was rolling. The camera man seemed to be attracted to Natalie since he kept on filming her even when it wasn't her turn to sing.

After the performance,Elite thanked their fans. "Do you like our new song?" Natalie asked the fans who were quite far from them.

"YES!!!" Rainbows cheered and waved their placards. "I will see you guys tomorrow at the fan meeting! Make sure you guys come!" Natalie waved the fans goodbye and went backstage.

"Wow,I'm tired." Natalie sighed a tired sigh while the staff wiped the sweat for her. "Thanks unnie." Natalie patted the staff and the staff smiled back. "You're still young,you can dance and sing. I'm old so don't compalin one bit missy."

Natalie chuckled. "Okay."

"BREAD!!!" Hyunjung pushed the sleepy CAP away from her shoulder and rushed to the scared manager oppa. "Oppa,thanks!!!" Hyunjung scarily shook the poor manager and took the bread.

"Unnie,don't scare away our new manager oppa. Oppa,don't worry. She's usually not that crazy." Natalie beamed. "That's good to hear." The manager oppa sighed with relief.

"I see us!" Hana shouted at the TV screen. She was correct. Elite was performing their comeback stage with a ballad song and after that,it was 'Wanna See You Again'.

"Wow,the camera man sure loves Natalie. Even when she's not smiling and not singing,it's on her." Jisook sarcastically said. "It's not her fault the camera man is a fan of her." Jaekyung said.

Natalie ignored them and focused on the TV screen,trying to see if her mistakes were caught on TV. Luckily,it wasn't.

At the same moment,Block B was in their practice room,watching Music Bank while drinking water. They just finished practicing.

"Woah,I almost forgot today is Elite sunbaes comeback." Jaehyo said. "They're so pretty!" Jaehyo squealed like a fanboy.

"Yeah,Natalie's so pretty." B-bomb muttered. "She's pretty but she's too cold and quiet." Kyung remarked.

*She's not cold,she just doesn't have anything to talk about. She's very friendly and kind.* Zico smiled,remembering what happened in the recording booth.