Chapter 2

Codename ChenChen: Letters from Anonymous (HIATUS)

~SHIN's PoV~

I didn't hesitate turning around just to find a tall creeper smiling widely behind me. "For the last time, never call me squishy DerpYeol. I'm not that fat or squishy anymore", I pout only to receive a loud laugh from him.Seriously, he doesn't know when to take things seriously. "Anyway, I've been waiting here for so long. You made me wait for so long", I told him and he just chuckled "mian~ you know how busy I am and you took 2 hours of my time just to make me get you from the airport. It's quite a shock that no one recognizes EXO's Park Chanyeol" he said. "Tch~ you know you're living my dream", I told him "our dream" he corrected. I looked at him blankly and stood up and grabbed my bags "lets go, I want to rest" I told him and walked off. "Ya! we'll pass this way" he told me off, I got confused and stopped "the back gate? are you kidding me? I'm not allowed to pass there I'm not a.." I stopped and he just smiled pulling me towards the back gate. "lucky~" I sighed as I followed him. 

 

~AUTHOR's PoV~

Both of them were silent for a while as they headed back to the car, Chanyeol put her things on the trunk of the car as Shin sat on the passenger seat with Chanyeol following her afterwards. Shin looked outside the window as they passed each street as if she missed each and every corner of Seoul which made her cousin chuckle. "You never change, you're still like a kid in every aspect of your movements" he said, she looked down and mumbled "you don't know how much I've changed Yeollie, I really changed a lot" she answered him that made her cousin look at her. "Shinnie I know it's been hard, but you have to move on. It's been what? Five years already. We're here for you. Your dad, your friends, our cousins, our whole family. We're all here to support and take care of you in every way. Just know that you are loved by us arasseo?", he said. She just looked at him blankly as they stared at each other for minutes as Shin started to laugh loudly, "you sound so corny", she said laughing out loud inside the car , "you should really star in a drama Yeollie, seriously" she said trying to catch her breath as she earned a painful flick on the forehead from her tall creeper-like cousin. "I can't wait to go back home, to the house I mean. I wonder how it looks like now" she said as she beamed like a kid. "Well during my free time I always call my noona and she said that your dad has been renovating your house so that one day when you come back you'll be more comfortable at home", he answered her. "Aiish jinjja. Appa really uses his money for nonsense" she said pouting, "says the one who spends her money on concert tickets and albums" he answered her again earning a mean glare from his cousin. "Hey I'm just sayin'" he sighed, "so are you going to study here? and I mean stay here for good?" he asked her earning one nod from her as he beamed like a kid, "I have to enroll in uhh.." she stopped as she looked for something inside her backpack, "I know it's somewhere in here" she mumbled as she was still scanning inside her backpack. "Ah here it is" she smiled, "It says Yonsei University then I'll be taking weekend lessons at Modern Music Academy" she smiled. "Modern Music Academy?"Chanyeol asked as she nodded, "Jongdae hyung studied there before he became a trainee" Chanyeol said as he watched his cousin's expression, he knew that she was a big fan of his co-member. She grew silent as she was turning red, "Chanyeollie, I wanna meet Chen oppa" she smiled at him. he flicked her again but this time not in her forehead but on her left cheek, "I'd want to but hyung is busy with their promotions in China these days, mianhae Shinnie" he apologized, she looked down and nodded. "It's okay, maybe next time right?" she smiled at him. After their small conversation, there was silence that filled up inside the car again, and soon they arrived at her house. She threw her things on the floor as she scanned through the dark living room. She looked for her cousin but he was not there, she the lights but the living room was empty. "Ya! DerpYeol! It's not funny! Come out! Stop hiding" she called out but received no answer. "Maybe he went back to his work" she pouted as she sat down on the couch and sighed. Everything in the house was quiet for a while until she heard a loud thump which made her stand up. And run upstairs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Mian for the crappy story TT I'm just a beginner. Please guide me