Chapter 5 (Fade to Black Memories I)

Codename ChenChen: Letters from Anonymous (HIATUS)

 

~AUTHOR's PoV~

"Ya! stop staring at each other. It's weird, it's giving me the feeling that you too are going to end up

together soon", Chanyeol started off..."hmm? ah ne~ ", Shin gave an awkward laugh, "well..uhh I'm going to Yonsei then I'll be taking weekend lessons at Modern Music Academy" she said in a tone

so low, "you're going to MMA? That's great!" Jongdae exclaimed happily, "I came from MMA before I became a trainee, that's great. You'll do great there" Jongdae beamed, "ne oppa" she nooded.

She looked around the living room "ah~ oppas must be hungry" she smiled at them, "ani~gwanchanhaeyo" Jongdae stood up looking at his watch, "we need to get back to the dorm, we have early schedules tomorrow. Mianhae" Jongdae bowed at her, she just gave them a smile

"It’s okay" she said leading them to the front door.  "Shinnie yang let's exchange phone numbers" Sehun said holding up his phone as she did the same, both took their selcas in each other’s pictures as they dialled each other’s phone numbers and returned them to the rightful owners of the phones.

The younger ones smiled at each other conversing yet again such random things from clothes to music to video games and food, as Chanyeol and Chen were busy flooding their manager with text messages to pick them up already since it was getting really late then both of them just gave up and waited for him.

 

Sitting on the porch in a cold night as they sipped on fresh hot tea as midnight came, Chanyeol rummaged through his cousin’s phone as he looked onto her past pictures, and compared them to how she looks right now and he kept on chuckling making side comments as he saw her picture when she still had braces on or when her height wasn’t excelling.

She tried to ignore her cousin’s creepiness and continued talking to Jongdae and Sehun more comfortably now, she very much tried to ignore topics about love and relationships since she was very sensitive about them.

Her current situation is pretty much unstable since the scar of her mother, sister and twin brother who have left the world leaving only her and her father behind with no one to support but each other and their relatives who are much happy to look after them.

 

The pain in her heart was still fresh; it’s as if the accident happened only yesterday that every time she would think of it, she would often cry so hard still calling out for their names. 24th of December, that tragic day. She lost them.

 

 

 

~FLASHBACK~

On that cold winter day, the Park family decided to on a three-day trip to Incheon, where Mr. & Mrs. Park can spend quality time with their three children; Eun-jin, Eun-shin and Eun-min.

The couple called out to their secretaries to tell them that they were on leave for a week just to spend the family quality time that they wanted since both of them were so perked up with their work.

The youngest, Min packed almost everything; clothes, shoes, food, toys and she even brought pillows with her. The 12-year old twins, Jin and Shin were really precise in what to bring but they would never forget their earphones and iPods since both of them loved music so much that during their trip they could just sing songs and even dance along.

The twins loved music and performing so much that even at their young ages; they would enter contests in their school and ace them.

“Appa, can we bring our instruments with us?” little Shin asked tugging her father’s shirt, Mr. Park went down to meet her height and patted her head, “mianhae Shinnie, but this is a family bonding” he smiled.

“You can always play your instruments when we get back from our little trip” Mrs. Park continued as she buckled Min inside the car leaving the twins pouting in a cute manner. “Come on you two, let’s go and have some family fun” their dad called out as he shifted himself inside the driver’s seat.

The twins got inside the car excitedly as they buckled their seatbelts from the back, as Mr.Park drove off. Both of them played with each other giving ideas about their passion for music and performing, “Oppa when I grow up I want to show people my talent in performing specially dancing” She smiled at him, “when I grow up...hmmm I want to sing on a stage full of people..But I wouldn’t do it without my sister by my side” he told her, “then we’ll fulfil our dreams together” she said as she held out her pinky and both of them made a pinky promise.

After hours of driving, the Park family finally reached Incheon. The three children looked amazed with what Incheon had to offer since it’s their first time leaving Seoul, the twins giggled as they pointed out the bright city lights of Incheon as they passed by every street. 

“Appa where will we sleep?” Jin asked him looking all worried where the family would have to spend their nights while they were still in that city. “We have a rest house here” their mother answered them handing them out some candies.

“Eomma, unnie told us that candies are not healthy and they are not good for our teeth”, Shin pouted. Mrs. Park smiled at her daughter’s consciousness with their health. “By the way, Yeollie is going to be with us with his noona and eomma and appa” their dad announced making Shin bounce happily.

Besides her twin brother, their cousin Park Chanyeol, was the second person closest to her and he is three years older than them by comparison.

The car had stopped in front of a comfortable looking house with Chanyeol and his family happily outside for them. Shin didn’t hesitate to open the car and run into Chanyeol’s noona to give her a big hug.

She then turned to Chanyeol who had that same creepy smile “hey there midget”, he said in a deep voice. As he poked her forehead looking all amused as she gave him a pout. “All of us are gonna have some fun arasseo?” Chanyeol told them as they went inside the house.

 

~~~~~~

jeongmal mian for the crappy story T_________________T I'll try to write more and better chapters. I'm really just an amateur in writing fics.. Please wait for my update and please do comment or suggest and subscribe