Chapter 4

Codename ChenChen: Letters from Anonymous (HIATUS)

 

~Author's PoV~

Shin was still pre-occupied with playing the piano and singing at the same time and she didn't notice Chanyeol, Jongdae and Sehun going in. She played a song that was familiar to Jongdae so he sang it along with her, two voices that blended perfectly together, without a doubt was the most pleasant thing to hear. "Hyung they sound great", Sehun whispered to Chanyeol earning a nod from him. Everything was all quiet except for the two voices blending sweetly with the sound of the piano, and as soon the song had ended, both earned claps from Sehun and Chanyeol. Shin looked at the three people who had entered their old music room, "Shinnie you did well!", exclaimed Chanyeol, she looked down "Yeol oppa, why didn't you tell me that you brought guests along" she said as her face turned pink. He looked at her and he got the message as he laughed loudly, "arasseo arasseo I'll take them to the living room", he said still laughing as Shin followed them. All of the soon sat comfortably in the living room with another awkward silence, Chanyeol nudged his cousin to talk to Jongdae and Sehun but she was really nervous, so Chen initiated the talk. "Annyeong, Kim Jongdae imnida, EXO's Chen" he said "EXO's maknae, Oh Sehun imnida", Sehun followed him, Shin breathed in and out and finally stood up, "annyeong oppas, Park Eun Shin imnida" she bowed and smiled to them politely as an "o" formed into Chanyeol's mouth as he started laughing. "Ya!" Shin exclaimed as she threw her slipper towards her cousin, "DerpYeol I'm trying to be nice here! Don't you know it's really hard to introduce yourself especially with two perfect creatures in front of you" she complained and covered as Chanyeol and the other two had their eyes wide in shock. "What?", Chanyeol asked teasingly, "eopseo..you heard nothing" she said with her head shaking.

 

"Chanyeol hyung, is she really your cousin?", Sehun asked him curiously earning a nod from his hyung, "wae" Chanyeol asked him. "Hyung she's really pretty and she has a great voice and you..well you're a rapper..I haven't actually heard you sing" he said earning another flick on the forehead again"hyung it hurts" he said pouting as Shin took her seat again, "Shin ah~ you love chinese songs?" Jongdae asked her casually and she nodded at him because she couldn't get the words out of , "Shinnie how old are you?", asked Sehun, "Shinnie?" Chanyeol glared at him, "I know you also call her by that name hyung" he chuckled. "I'm a 95liner", she said chuckling, "omoh~ you're only a year younger than me" Sehun gave a huge smile, "we can be great friends" he added, "ne~" she smiled. Chanyeol looked at how the two conversed, like old friends who haven't seen each other for years but it's only their first time meeting each other. "Shinnie how come you can talk to Sehunnie casually but you just nod and smile when it comes to Jongdae hyung" Chanyeol asked her and she shook her head down, "you know the reason why" she said giving him a deadly glare, Jongdae just ignored the bantering of the cousins as he thought of questions to ask her. He looked around and snapped his fingers, "Shin, where are you studying?", he asked her, she looked at him and both of them were staring into each other's eyes, and for a second Jongdae felt like he wasn't taking hold of his world anymore, Chanyeol cleared his throat at the two who was blanky staring at each other for quite a while that created another awkward atmosphere....

 

 

----x

Mian *bows* I'm really trying my best to make my fic productive TT please guide me