Chapter 1

Codename ChenChen: Letters from Anonymous (HIATUS)

~SHIN's PoV~

As I took my seat inside the plane, I felt the tension. It's been five years since I came back to Seoul, since that accident that happened to them. I never knew that going back to Seoul would refresh the memories back again and more importantly my cousin, my weird cousin is going to pick me up from the airport. "I wonder how he's doing..while being far away from me", I mumbled to myself as I got comfortable. "I wonder how did I end up going back to Seoul in the first place". "Will he be happy when he sees me?" my thoughts were flooding with so many questions at that moment but I gave up in answering as I took a little nap.

 

~Flashback~

I was watching all of his performances since before and after their album performances, I sighed"I can't take it anymore Isaac, it's driving me nuts. It's been almost six months since he stopped communicating with me", I told him as I was shoving clothes inside my bags. "Hey aren't you putting too much clothes in there? You're planning to go back and stay in Seoul for good?", he asked me looking all worried. I pouted at him, "I just..I can't..I wanna see him and I wanna know what's going on. Is he really that busy? Their schedules had been steady for months now" I sighed, "what if he's cheating on me?" I mumbled almost crying. He went up to me and messed up my hair "hey kiddo, don't think of it that way and just trust him. There might be a good explanation to why he's like this" he told me as he helped me do the rest of the packing. "I'll drive you to the airport" offered Eric as he took my luggage and placed it inside the trunk of his car. I put on my coat and my boots and grabbed my backpack with my passport as I headed on to the car, Isaac stopped me and hugged me "take care kiddo, we'll see you when we take a visit in Seoul" he said as he opened the car's door. I went inside and took the time to think while Eric was driving to the airport. As soon as I arrived, I waved good bye to him and pulled my luggage in. Luckily I came just in time when the plane was almost about to leave.

 

~SHIN's PoV~

"We have landed in Seoul" I heard the kid beside me telling his mom as I was still half asleep. "Did I sleep that long?" I sighed and mumbled as I got up and fixed my clothes and got my backpack and other bags. Passengers were going down the plane as I was going down too. I went out to were the relatives of the passengers were and looked for my cousin but there was no sign of him. I looked and looked everywhere for about 30minutes and soon I gave up. I sat in a bench near the back gate of the airport and scanned through my phone, suddenly I felt someone gave me a hug from behind with a deep voice saying "Annyeong squishy, it's been a while".