Chap 2

For Love Or Fame

After meeting with jiyong, i went to my flower shop. I put my bags and spray water for every flowers in my shop.

"Noona, isn't that a guy's shirt?".

"Huh...no...i just bought it. It's the new trend".

"Really, or u borrow from a "GUY?". Come on spill it. You know who i am right?".

"Alright, love doctor. I borrow some "someone" but i'll return it later. Happy now?".

"Uuu,,,it's been a while i heard u talk about boys. Can u close it early today?".

"Why? Do u have a date?".

"Yeah! with a new girl i met. She's really pretty!".

"Good for you. Here's a white rose, free for you".

"What's the catch?".

"I wont be available tomorrow. I have duties to take care of. See u the next day!".

"Okay, i'll be going at 3 pm then".

At 3 pm, Kim left, leaving me alone. I always feel envious everytime i see a guy buy a flowers for the girl. I wish jiyong would do that to me. Hihi....me and my mind.

 I spray at my favourite flowers, roses and sunflower. Looking at the color of the roses, reminded me of jiyong. 

"What flower should i bring tomorrow?".

"Hmmm....ah yes, white roses would do fine right?".

I grab 10 of the flowers and wrap them beautifully with a card inside. I close my shop that late evening and went home. I took a shower, grab my dinner then watch GDRAGON " Heartbreaker" mv from the tv and went to sleep afterwards.

The next morning, 

I woke up and realized that today is D-DAY of jiyong concert. Thinking of it makes me excited and find the perfect outfit in my wardrobe. At 5 pm i took a cab and went to the concert front entrance and shock at how many fangirls were queue in such a long line. I pull out the special pass that jiyong gave me and show it at the guard and say the password.

He open the doors and said "Follow me" inside the building. He stops halfway and said to go straight to the waiting room. "Thank you".
I walk all the way to the waiting room and found many people were standing, walking and fixing their outfit, make up and hair. I look around to find jiyong or Big Bang but couldn't find him, "I guess his busy", i said to myself and walk out the room when suddenly i someone taps my shoulder.

"Hi, i didn't think u came?".

"Oh, jiyong ah. How u find me?".

"Hmm...secret. Thanks for coming anyway".

"Umm, here's ur clothes. I wash and put softener in it".

"Smells great. Enjoy the seat that i book for you".

"Jiyong ah.....FIGHTING!!".

Jiyong shows thumbs up meaning thanks and he'll do his best. I found my seat along with other fangirls and shouting at the screen when the timer comes out. 

"4,3,2,1:".

Suddenly there's a boom sound and lights were moving everywhere till we heard the Heartbreaker songs and every girls gone wild.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!".

"JIYONG OPPPA SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!MARRY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

The concert was wild and crazy, the fangirls next to me was jumping and screaming like a lunatic. Finally the concert ends and everyone went out leaving me alone to catch my breath. I was just about to move when i heard someone calling my name and telling me to come near him.

"Yes, i'm Ae Sook".

"Jiyong hyung invite you to the after party. Coming?".

"Okay!".

I follow to guy to meet Jiyong once again at the after party. It was set inside a club that they book for tonight and let me say it was the cub that i met jiyong for the first time. "He was drunk that time".

He shows me the V.I.P room and told me that jiyong hyung is inside. I open the door and shock at what I'm seeing. There were Big Bang and some girls were partying along with them. It looks like the girls were supermodels from the magazine, i mean they were skinny and beautiful unlike me. I saw jiyong looking at me smiling and his showing his hands to-wait-outside. I nodded and took a seat at the bartender and order ice tea.

The party was wild and fun, the dance floor is fill with people dancing around with the DJ playing the music. After waiting for 30 minutes, jiyong still hasn't came, and i was about to drink when there's this guy asking me to dance with him.

"Might as well just kill my time".

We were dancing to the music that fills the air till i felt like he wanted more. I push his hands and walk away when he grabs my waist from the back and drag me to the dance floor again. I keep resisting till i hear someone said " Walk away".

It was jiyong, he came to my rescue. 

"What took you so long?".

"Sorry, u okay?".

"Yeah, thanks. Here i brought roses for you".

"Thanks, first time i received flowers from a girl. Come i'll buy u a drink".

We were chatting and laughing every time we took a sip of wine. At last we stop drinking and went back together well drunk. Jiyong brought me to his apartment even though he was drunk that time. We went inside his bedroom and lay together at his bed.

We were unconcious went things started to get hot and hard to breathe. Me and Jiyong were kissing and suddenly it led more to that and before we both know it there were clothes everywhere and i can feel his hands removing my underwear and my hands were removing his boxers and after then it becomes blur and darkness.

The next morning

I open my eyes and look around. I'm trying to remember what happens and my head has terrible hangover. I sat up and realized jiyong is next to me and i look at myself covering my body with the sheet. I can't believe it, he took my ity.

I went to the bathroom and look at the mirror wiping my tears.

"I know that few girls would be happy if this happens to them, but i mean this is my first time".

More tears start coming out and i feel like throwing up. After throwing up, i wear my clothes back and fixed my hair and wash my face. I was about to put the bedsheet when jiyong woke up and staring at me like a ghost.

"OH MY GOD, don't tell me.....".

"This is not supposed to happen. I just met you 3 days ago and now this. Did we wear protection?".

"Umm...no...what are we going to do now, jiyong. I'm scared".

"What do you mean we. This has nothing to do with me. Please just go away, I'll pay you! How much u want? 50,000 OR 1 THOUSAND...HMMM....please don't ruin my career".

" YOU! FINE I'LL GET OUT OF YOUR LIFE AND I PROMISE YOU WE WON'T BE SEEING EACH OTHER AGAIN! GO TO HELL YOU!!!!!ARRRGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

I left him afterwards and never seen him for a year. And before u know it my stomach kept getting bigger and i now have a son. He look just like jiyong and that made me sad and cry when i hold him in my arms for the first time. I had to lie that he is my younger brother whenever i went to find a job.

4 years have pass, my son Haru turns 4 years old. We've been keeping this secret so that everytime we met someone he will calls me "Noona" but at home"Umma".

It was painful but i don't know what else to think of. I've open another flower shop after i moved to another place. I was happy with my son, he means everthing to me because i don't need jiyong anymore.

One day, i received a phone calls from YG, wanting to booking 20 flowers for the launching of Big Bang newest album. They would offer me double if i did a great job on flower decoration. "When is the launching?".

"Tomorrow, be there at 3 pm please".

At home

"Mommy, i'm hungry".

"Here, honey. Mommy made u kimbap".

"Mommy, tomorrow where are we going?".

"Huh...oh...tomorrow we're going to send flowers at some company. Come with mommy k?".

"Can i have ice cream later?".

"Sure".

Suddenly Haru smile like the way jiyong would smile at me. I miss that smile and made me keep waking that night till the next day. I woke up shower, made breakfast, washing Haru, put clothes on him, feeding him then we both went to YG entertainment.

 I was holding Haru hands on my left and pushing the trolley of 20 flowers. The assistant shows me the way and help me to decorate the flowers.

"Haru, stay here for a while. Be a good boy".

"Ok, Noona".

After we done arranging, the assistant told me to wait as she get the check from the manager. Leaving me with Haru inside the room, i was fixing Haru hair. Later i heard footsteps heading to this room while i was fixing his hair.

"Umma, there's a guy".

I stand up to see who the person is and oh my god, it was him. It was jiyong and he was shocked to see me too. I mean we haven't seen each other for 4 years.

"Ae Sook. Hi, long time no see".

"Jiyong ah, hi. Yeah . Congratulations on Big Bang new album".

"Umma, who is he? Why is he looking at me like that?".

"Haru, mommy busy right now. Shhh....ooppppssss!".

"Oh you're married already? Where's your husband?".

"No husband...me alone".

I sat down and hug Haru while controlling my tears. 

"Haru, this is umma's friend, jiyong. Say hi".

"Anyeong, mr. jiyong".

"Call me uncle. Mister sounds old, kiddo".

"Jiyong, i have to go now. I have to meet someone later. It was nice seeing you again".

"You too. Bye kiddo".

I left YG with carrying Haru on my arms and vowed to myself never wanted to see jiyong ever again. Don't ever get involved with him.