Chap 1

For Love Or Fame

I was walking at the street of seoul in cafe's and bars when suddenly this black hair guy came out of nowhere. I push him and he fell down sleeping and mopping some words that i cannot understand.

"Excuse me, sir? are u okay?".

"Uhh..a....psh....err....".

"What are u saying? Can u help me?".

The black hair guy stands up and pulls my hand.

"No....no need....i'm...ukk....okay...i'll get home....hukk...safely".

He stands at the side of the road where a bunch of cars were honking at him. I pull him and let him sit beside the tree while i fetch a cab. I held a cab and help him get inside the cab too with me to his home.

"Sir, where do u live?".

"Vista....hukk..apartment.....".

The cab driver drop us at the entrance. I call the security guy to help me carry this guy to his apartment. 

"Do you have the keys? Cause i don't".

"I'll check his pocket....ahhh...here it is".

He help me lay this guy at his bedroom and i close the door. I was thirsty and decided to have a drink later the guy stands up drunk.

"I...wanna...have ....a drink.....".

I was about to support his shoulder when suddenly he throws up at my shirt. He laugh a bit and fell asleep on the floor. I had to carry him to the couch while i go wash myself in the shower.

"Jeez, this is my favourite shirt shirt and pants. He better pay it back!".

I walk out to the kitchen and pour water and put aside some painkillers at the coffee table. Because i was exhausted i lay at the carpet and fell asleep.

Jiyong p.o.v.

I woke up because the glaring of the sun at my eyes. I look around and saw a girl sleeping on my carpet inside my apartment. I check myself whether she attack me or not and thank god no. Suddenly my heads hurts....

"Arrgh, my head....oh i have terrible hangover".

"The girl woke up at the sound of my nagging. She wipe her eyes and put on her glasses. 

"Oh, ur awake?".

"Do i know you?".

"Umm...maybe you forgot but i help you got into the cab and you throw up at my clothes yesterday".

"Wait a minute....oohhh...so sorry....how bad is it?".

"Real bad. U need to pay back....12,000 won please".

"What? I don't have 12,000 won right now. How about i give u something and i pay half later?".

He looks around his room and sat back on the couch.

"Here. You can have my new single cd".

"Ahh...thanks....G.....GDRAGON".

"GDRAGON as in Kwon Jiyong as in Big Bang as in YG!!!".

"Ummm....yeah...nice to meet you, miss....?".

"Umm...i'm Ae Sook. Ummm...no need to pay me....i'll just get out the here".

"Wait, your wearing my shirt and my pants. Maybe you should wait till your clothes were dry. I'll take a shower first".

"I'll just be here then".

ok....".

Ae Sook p.o.v.

"What? I'll just be here.....". oh god who would have thought that i got to meet gdragon in front of my eyes in his apartment plus i'm wearing his clothes. I sniff his shirt and it still have his cologne scent. I ...i think....i think i'm in heaven.

"Oh, wait Yui tells me for hangover, the best is miso soup".

So i went to his kitchen and cook the miso soup which i learn from my friend. I serve it with rice and coffee and cold water. Gdragon oppa came out from his room and sat at the table.

"Smells great. how you cook?".

"Why?".

"Your not from Korea are you, miss?".

"Umm, well sort of and that's Ae Sook to you....hehe...enjoy your breakfast and can i just sent your clothes back later?".

"You can drop it at my concert later?".

"Your having another concert? When?".

"2 days more. Here i'll give you my special card. When u arrive just show this to the guard and tell him it's ST".

"ST? ummm okay, thanks ....umm..what should i call u?".

"just jiyong k?".

"Jiyong, anyeong, bye".