chapter 7

For Love Or Fame

As always, every morning i came to YG, i pass over Haru under Hye Unnie daycare at YG. Only this time, Hye unnie ask someone else to take her place today.

"Haru, play nice okay. Noona will come at lunch".

"Yes, Noona".

I went to the recording room just like Jiyong asked me too. By the time I arrived there, there were no one else except Jiyong. 

Ae Sook-"Morning, Jiyong".

Jiyong-"Morning, Ae Sook. Teddy Hyung and Kush are coming later".

Ae Sook-"Okay. So can i start now?".

Jiyong-"Whenever you are ready".

I step inside the record booth and put on the headphone. Jiyong was adjusting the button on the monitor and speak through the mike.

Jiyong-"Okay. Begin".

So I sang my lines while listening to the melody inside my headphone.

"I can't believe,
we met again, 
you & me".

Then it stop. So I waited for Jiyong comment inside the record booth.

Jiyong-"The part you & me, focus on that part".

Ae Sook-"Ok".

I sang the part "You & me" like jiyong want me to.

Jiyong-"Ok. That's a wrap".

Ae Sook remove the headphone and step outside the record booth. She sit on top of the table, Jiyong was playing the recording on the monitor.

"I can't believe,
we met again, 
you & me".

Jiyong turn around in his chair and look at Ae Sook. She was standing while lying her at the table while her hands supporting her back.

Jiyong pov;

I never thought she look good today. She seemed to be in a good mood today, probably because i'm also in a good mood too. If only she knew, she makes my day whenever i saw her or talking to her.

Ae Sook-"So, is it okay?".

Jiyong-"Huh? What's okay?".

Ae Sook chuckle and relax .

Ae Sook-"Is it like you wanted. My recording...".

Jiyong-"Oh! That! Yeah, it sounded better than i expected".

Ae Sook-"Really, great. Thanks to you too".

Jiyong-"What for?".

Ae Sook-"Well, for guiding of course. Your a great producer and singer too".

Jiyong smile at her comment and follow her movement when she sat on the couch. Still looking at her without blinking.

Ae Sook realize that Jiyong was looking at her the whole time. So to control her blushing, she start a conversation.

Ae Sook-"So, how's your comeback?".

Jiyong-"Great, love the fans too. They totally cheer for me the whole time".

Ae Sook-"I heard you did a tour around Seoul for 5 days. Was it fun?".

Jiyong-"Yeah, it was chaos. With all the fans shouting and calling my name every moment. Some fans were crying, they also gave me presents and drinks. So thoughtful of them, so I said "I love you VIPS", and they said "We love you too!".

Ae Sook-"Wow, really. Can i have a copy of your cd?".

Jiyong-"Yeah, I've saved for you but it's at Big Bang apartment. Wanna come? The guys are there also".

Ae Sook-"Okay, let me get Haru first".

So Ae Sook and Jiyong went to get Haru first and three of them went to Big Bang apartment riding Big Bang van of course. Luckily they park inside the building, so the fans won't get to see her and Haru.

Jiyong was seated next to Ae Sook, Haru on her lap. Haru was playing clapping with Jiyong inside the van. Haru smile and chuckle when Jiyong did a goofy face at him.

Jiyong-"Hey, he also got my smile. How come i didn't notice that?".

Ae Sook-"Oh yeah. That's his trademark smile. Many girls fell for that".

Jiyong-"Oh, our Haru is a playboy. Where did you learn it?".

Haru-"It comes natural, uncle Jiyong".

Jiyong-"Can't be. Must be from someone genes or teaching. Maybe from your daddy?".

Ae Sook-"It's from your genes, pabo!" * inside her mind.

They finally arrive Big Bang apartment. They went inside the elevator and wait for it to arrive at 5th floor.

Jiyong punch in the code and wait for the door to open.

Jiyong-"Welcome to BB apartment".

The apartment was big with exquisite interior design on the living room, kitchen not to mention the balcony as well. YG only choose the best for the best as other President would do for their singers.

Jiyong-"Have a seat. I'll get the cd".

Ae Sook took a seat while Haru was lying on the floor playing with his reflection.

Seungri-"Noona, i miss you. I never saw you at YG!".

Ae Sook-"Mianhe, Seungri. Noona was busy with upcoming event while taking care of Haru".

Daesung-"Really, wow. YG hyung give you another project".

Ae Sook-"Yup, he said it's for Gummy unnie birthday".

Ae Sook grab Haru and put him on her lap. Haru was playing with Seungri and Daesung making stupid faces and silly jokes.

Youngbae came home a bit later and heard laughter at the living room.

Ae Sook-"Hi, youngbae oppa !".

Haru-"Uncle Youngbae!". Haru ran to Youngbae and hug his leg.

Youngbae squat down and hug Haru bringing him up to the air. Haru was laughing with Youngbae keep tossing him in the air.

Ae Sook-" Youngbae oppa, be careful. I don't want my baby to get hurt".

Youngbae carry Haru and place it back to Ae Sook arms. Ae Sook said thanks and Youngbae left to his room.

Daesung-"TOP hyung is not here. He's doing facial at a salon".

Seungri-"Noona, we have too. We need to keep our faces handsome for the fans especially me. My face needs extra care".

Ae Sook roll her eyes at Seungri. Jiyong came back holding the cd on his palm.

Jiyong-"Here's my CD. Listen to it and let me know how is it".

Ae Sook-"Thanks and I think all your song are awesome".

Jiyong-"Thanks, Ae Sook. Don't go home yet, have dinner with Big Bang. Top Hyung will be home later".

Ae Sook-"Okay".

Seungri and Daesung were cooking at the kitchen while Youngbae was placing the plates, glasses, forks and spoon on the dining table. Ae Sook, Haru and Jiyong were watching tv sitting on the couch.

Haru sat on the floor watching "Doraemon" on the Tv. Daesung heard Doraemon voice, he runs to watch the tv also. Leaving Seungri with Youngbae oppa to continue cooking despite hearing Seungri nagging about Daesung hyung.

Ae Sook and Jiyong are standing at the balcony watching the sunset. The sky was so beautiful with orange, pink and red color mixed together when the sun was coming down.

Ae Sook-"Wow, i never saw sunset this close before".

Jiyong-"There's another place where you can watch sunset really close".

Ae Sook-"Really, where?".

Jiyong-"It's on the west coast of Korea. Remember the Big Bang music video "Sunset Glow". I'll take you there if you want. 

Ae Sook-"Wow, what's the name of the beach?".

Jiyong-"the beaches of Taean county".

Ae Sook-"Oh right! I remember that music video. Gosh the sunset and the beach were so beautiful. I wish i could go there".

Jiyong-"Wanna go with me? I'll take you there".

Ae Sook-"Yeah, let's do that! With haru of course".

Jiyong-"How about just the two of us. Next time we'll bring Haru".

Ae Sook-"O...kay, sure. When?".

Jiyong-"I'm not sure. I let you know".

Ae Sook-"Okay, then. Is Top Oppa home yet?".

Jiyong-"I think so yeah. It's going to be wonderful".

Ae Sook-"Y..eah hopefully".

Top oppa came home that night. We were eating dinner when Top oppa was saying something about a vacation.

TOP -"Yeah, YG hyung are giving Big Bang a 2 weeks vacation starting next week".

Seungri-"Really, yeah i can go home to Gwangju then".

Daesung-"Oh really. Can i come too".

Seungri-"Great hyung. We're going to have fun!".

Youngbae-" I'm going to Japan with Top hyung".

Top-"Make sure we go Tokyo Disneyland. I wanna see Mickey Mouse".

Youngbae-"Where are you going Jiyong?".

Jiyong-"I'm taking Ae Sook to Taean beach".

Seungri-"Noona, your gonna love it there. Haru you will like it too".

Ae Sook-"Haru's not going. He'll be staying with Sean oppa".

Daesung-"Wow, really. Haeum and Harang will love him".

TOP-"Are you two going as a date?".

Ae Sook-"Oppa, we're just friends".

TOP-"Sure, that's what they all said".

Ae Sook-"At least, I'm not obsessed with mickey mouse".

TOP-"Don't push it, girl".

The dinner ended with TOP oppa saying he wants to hug Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy. He wants to scream there. Youngbae told him "Hyung, don't be a baby. I'm not your mummy, plus your the oldest". TOP oppa said "I can be a kid if i want to, i have Youngbae to take vare of me! Yeah!".

Everyone-"Poor youngbae. I wonder how he will take it".

Youngbae-"I'm screwed!".

Ae Sook and Haru sleep at Big Bang apartment because of TOP oppa crazy act chasing them around the living room until they were exhausted and went to sleep. Ae Sook and Haru slept on the couch with blankets and pillow that Jiyong gave, the boys were sleeping inside their room after she tells them to sleep in their room.

Around 2 am,

Jiyong woke up and went to kitchen to drink water. He squat down to look at Ae Sook's and Haru face when they were sleeping.

Jiyong pov;

Why do u have to be so beautiful even though you were sleeping. If only you and me, we belong together. If only i did not tell you to go away from my life after that accident. If I have courage, i would have face it and told YG hyung and the boys everything that i will be responsible. But i was being a coward, and thinking only about myself, my career, my fans, big bang and YG.

I hope on this vacation i can finally tell you my feelings to you Ae Sook.

Jiyong touch her cheek before he went back to his room. Ae Sook and Haru were sleeping the whole time, so she did not realize that Jiyong was there.