chapter 9

For Love Or Fame

Today is the press conference of Kwon Jiyong, Leader of Big Bang. Big Bang members also attend to support their leader. Ae Sook, YG himself and the rest of YG staff were on stand by picking up the phone, they are watching the press conference on tv at YG building.

The press conference;

"I thank you for attending this press conference. I'm Kwon Jiyong, leader of Big Bang. Today press conference is an announcement about myself getting married to my friend, Ae Sook".

Reporter 1-"How do you know Ae Sook?".

Jiyong-"I know her through work. She is one of the event manager at YG".

Reporter 2-"How long have you known each other?".

Jiyong-"We met each other after 4 years. We lost communication because of she change her apartment and work. I met her again when she was sending flowers to the launch of Big Bang new album".

Reporter 4-"How come we never see the pictures of you together?".

Jiyong-"I believe that is a private matter. We only met at YG only. and even if we met outside, obviously without the known of reporter and Vips".

Reporter 1-"Of course we understand. When is the wedding ceremony?".

Jiyong-"Ah, yes. It will start next week and the place is yet unknown. However Sajangnim himself said that it's only for close friend and relatives only".

Reporter 2-"Then how do explain the young boy that she always carry?".

Jiyong-"That young boy is her baby brother, Haru. Her parents left her under her care because of family problem and certain reason".

VIPS-"Jiyong oppa, how can you do this to us. We love you, we support you ever since Big Bang start debuted. Who is this girl anyway? How come we never see you together with you? And now suddenly you said that you are getting marrried? How are we supposed to react on that?".

Big Bang-"I know and we,Big Bang are grateful that you have loved and supported us since the first day we debuted. However, it's been 4 years, since we have been single and with no admission to date someone else. Thsi girl who i'm getting married is my friend that i met at YG. Meeting with her and her baby brother have make me realize that i also want to get married and have kids of my own. I too want happiness for myself but will you Vips give me happiness too?".

Vips were crying and sobbing. Vips-"Of course, we always wish you happiness. And we always want to see you get married and have kids of your own. Even though, some of us were still oppose to it, some of us will accept and wish you our beloved Kwon Leader to be happy with his bride".

Jiyong-"Thank you fellow Vips for still supporting me and Big Bang. We will not let you down and please don't lose hope. Thank you that is all".

The press conference ended, Big Bang left the building and head home to their apartment. Reporters and paparazzi were busy taking pictures and still asking questions.

Meanwhile at YG, they were all busy answering phone calls that haven't stop ringing non-stop. After being busy for 3 days, the phone calls were less ringing and the worst have been over. All the Vips posted on BB official fan club that they will support Big Bang leader and members. Thanks to their effort, the worst have been reduced and less reporter are surrendering.

Ae Sook and Haru were at home that late evening. Ae Sook were helping Haru shampooing his hair and shower in a bathtub. 

"Ding Dong".

Ae Sook washed Haru's hair and put on a towel on his body. Ae Sook carry Haru and open the front door. She was shocked to see Jiyong in front of her door.

Ae Sook-"Jiyong, hi. Come in".

Ae Sook-"Jiyong,have a seat. I'll just have to dry Haru and put his clothes on".

Jiyong nodded and seat on the couch. Ae Sook were drying Haru's hair and body, Haru were laughing because it was tickles and having fun.

Jiyong stand up and stand on her bedroom door, watching Ae Sook and Haru. He sat down next to Ae Sook, staring at Haru.

Jiyong-"Need some help?".

Ae Sook-"Thanks, Jiyong".

Jiyong put on Haru's clothes and comb his hair. Ae Sook sat there and look at Jiyong and Haru.

Ae Sook-"You'll be a great daddy, Jiyong".

Jiyong-"You too, a great mommy".

Ae Sook put Haru on her lap and whisper on his ear.

Ae Sook-" Haru,meet your appa, Jiyong. Sorry for making you waiting long and sorry for mommy to lying on you. Will you forgive mommy?". 

Haru-"I always forgive,mummy. Anyeong, Jiyong. Are you really my daddy?".

Jiyong-"Yes, Haru. I'm your daddy. The stupid for leaving you and your mummy for 4 years".

Haru-"Yeah, but your my daddy. Daddy".

Jiyong smile and chuckle at Haru. Ae Sook give Haru to Jiyong.

Ae Sook-"Wanna hold him, daddy?".

Jiyong-"I would love too, mummy".

So that whole evening, Jiyong was having much fun with Haru while Ae Sook were cooking dinner for them. You can heard laughter at her bedroom and living room. Jiyong and Haru settle at the dinner table waiting for their food.

Jiyong-"Mommy, is our dinner ready yet?".

Haru-"Yeah, mummy. I'm hungry".

Ae Sook-"Aigoo, wait for a few minutes. Go watch tv for a while, Haru".

Haru went to the living room to watch tv. Ae Sook were busy stirring the soup on the stove when Jiyong came behind her and hug her.

Ae Sook-"Jiyong, what are you doing? Haru is here".

Jiyong-"Can't i hug my soon-to-be-wife. Don't worry about Haru, he is watching cartoon".

Jiyong were kissing her shoulders, sniffing on her perfumes and still hugging her from behind. His touches are making Ae Sook blushing and can't control her chuckling.

Jiyong-"Is this what it felt like. Holding someone you love?".

Ae Sook-"I think you have been reading to much women's magazine, Jiyong".

Jiyong-"No, i think it's because of you".

Ae Sook-"Me, how come? Please explain".

Jiyong turn her around, making them face to face. Jiyong cupped her chin, making her not to turn the other side. 
Jiyong come closer and kiss her forehead.

iyong-"Because you are my women".

They were about to kiss when Haru burst their bubble.

Haru-"Mummy, i'm hungry? Daddy what are you doing?".

Ae Sook slip to other side and serve the dinner on the table. Haru clap his hands and began eating. Ae Sook came back to the kitchen grabbing the glass.

Ae Sook-"Control yourself,Jiyong. I have a baby in the apartment".

Jiyong rub his neck and join Haru for Dinner. After dinner, Haru went to sleep after playing with Jiyong one more round before it was time for Jiyong to went back.

Ae Sook-"Thanks for coming, Jiyong. It meant a lot to Haru".

Jiyong-"I had fun. Did it meant to you too?".

Ae Sook-"Emm,yeah. So, I'll see you in 2 days, groom?".

Jiyong-"U too, my bride. Bye".

The next few days, Jiyong and Ae Sook were being busy trying on suit and wedding dress. The day of their becoming husband and wife are in one day left. After being busy grooming and facial for one whole day, The day finally come.

The wedding ceremony was held at Taeun Hotel, the beach where Jiyong and Ae Sook went. The guest that came were Sajangnim,Sean and his family, Teddy, Kush, 2ne1, Gummy, YG dancers and Staff as well as their family. Jiyong best man is Youngbae, TOP, Daesung and Seungri while Ae Sook bride's maid were Hye Unnie, Bomi unnie, Dara unnie, CL, and Minzy. Haru was holding the rings beside his mom, Ae Sook.

Priest-"Do you, Kwon Jiyong take Ae Sook as your wife. To love and to hold until death do you part?".

Jiyong-"I do".

Priest-"Do you, Ae Sook take Kwon Jiyong as your husband. To love and to hold until death do you part?".

Ae Sook-"I do".

Priest-"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride".

Jiyong and Ae Sook were exchanging the wedding rings on each others fingers. Jiyong was about to kiss Ae Sook lips when suddenly this unknown person wearing a bridemaid's dress approach and stab Ae Sook's stomach. 

Ae Sook was in shock staring at her bloody hands from her wedding gowns. She passed out in front of Jiyong and everyone.

Jiyong hug Ae Sook's close to his chest, crying and holding her hands asking her to stay with him.

Haru was standing close to his mummy, kneeling just staring at his mom's blood spreading out on her wedding gown. Youngbae and TOP oppa close his eyes for Haru not seeing the blood.

YG ordered the guards to call the police and arrest the psycho fan of Jiyong. As everyone were waiting for the ambulance to arrive, Jiyong and the rest of YG family were telling Ae Sook to not fell asleep.

Ae Sook-"Jiyong......why are you suddenly blurring....?".

Jiyong-"Ae Sook, stay with me. Don't fall asleep, don't leave me! Don't leave Haru".

Ae Sook-"Haru....where is he?".

Jiyong-"He's with Top hyung. He's still in shock".

Hye Unnie-"Ae Sook, don't worry. The ambulance are coming. Stay with us till then okay".

Ae Sook-"Jiyong....i'm tired. I want to sleep......".

Ae Sook close her eyes suddenly and her hands fell to the floor. Jiyong was shaking her body, screaming at her eyes to wake up. Tears were coming out from his eyes to see that the women that he loved all this time are in blood.

The ambulance came and took Ae Sook's body to the stretcher with Jiyong running next to them. He hop inside the ambulance and were on the way to the hospital, not letting go of her hands. By the time they arrive, the doctors and nurses came running and push her stretcher to the emergency room with Jiyong.

Nurse 1-"I'm sorry, please wait outside".

Jiyong were waiting outside with his white wedding suit in blood all over. The other member came later on bringing clean clothes for Jiyong to change. Jiyong was spacing, fidgeting his nails and legs waiting for the doctors and his wife. Haru is with Sean and Hye unnie, at their home to comfort Haru. YG, 2NE1, Teddy, Kush were waiting for the news.