ღ Review | Fated

ღ ♥ Sueweetie's Boutique ✿ Graphics-Layouts-Reviews ♥ ღ {BUSY+NOT ACCEPTING}

stσrч títlє: Fated

rєvíєwєr: Katakatica

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ღ Title(3/5):
Well, I see the connection to the plot (in a sense at least), but I think it's quite cliche. 'Fate' is in every 5th / 10th romance title, which wouldn't be bad, but since this doesn't seem to focus on fate literally, I think you could have come up with something else. It IS good though that the title isn't something like "I work for my ex-boyfriend, what should I do now?' or something.


ღ Poster&Background(4/5):
The poster is really pretty, but you don't have a background, so I don't think I should give you full points for that. But white seems to fit as well I guess.


ღ Forword&Description(5/10):
The first part is alright, though I don't really see how it describes the story. I mean sure, it gives us the feeling that Taecyeon and Tiffany belong together, but somehow it just doesn't click for me. Plus honestly, for me they both sounded awkward '... will be fated' it's just... I don't know a little of. Sure, it says what you want it to, but it might not appeal to some people. Still, in a sense, it IS interesting...
The second part is okay, but way too colorful. The pink and green are too bright and they hurt my eyes a little. Also, I feel like you give out too much information. I mean, you already introduce both love triangles, when only one of them has been included into the story yet.
The foreword is an AN. so I don't really have anything to say about it.
NOTE: If you could 'link' 'Half Blood' properly, maybe you should link the first part of this story too with its title, not the whole link.


ღ Plot’s uniqueness(10/20):
Well, honestly, this isn't too unique. Ex-lovers meet again and will probably get together again after some time. Sure, you spiced up it with the latest chapter, and the whole Nicole-Wooyong- Taeyon thing because it's actually interesting how Taeyon left her boyfriend because of her problems, but still.


ღ Flow(16/20):
It's fine. Not too slow or quick, but sometimes I got a bit lost at what was happening so I guess at parts it sped up a bit. Also, this isn't exactly flow, but the big letters and the gaps between them are a big sore to the eye... I think you should try to reformat because for someone who has big eyes the whole fic might be a big 'no-no!'

ღ Grammar&Spelling(15/20):
Overall, the grammar is okay, I couldn't find that much mistakes, especially with spelling. BUT:
As longs as I know, the suffix(?) -arh should be '-ah' I don't know Korean, but everyone used it that way. Buuut it might be me making a mistake, I'm not sure.
Also, there were quite a few times where you capitalised words you shouldn't have. The punctation seems fine though, so it's a good thing.

ღ Words(6/10):
I was literally torn at this part. I mean, your basic vocabulary is fine - it's quite wide I guess. But you tend to use too much Korean at parts and somehow the description is lacking to me? I don't know, I just couldn't really feel the 'power behind the words'. Plus, another thing I didn't like that you used Korean as in hangul. I mean, sure it looks pretty and professional but it didn't really appeal to me. At times


ღ Interest&Enjoyment(5/10):
As I said, I somehow wasn't pulled into the story. It is nice, I actually like the plot but something was missing for me. Sorry if I was quite harsh, I guess this just isn't my 'cup of tea'


ღ Overall Grade: 64%

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kamsahamnida for requesting at Sueweetie's Boutique.
Don't forget to credit us in your foreword & description.
Special thanks to our reviewer!