Fight!

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow...." Yoona opened big as we reached the office. I parked the car and opened the car door for her. She stood in front of the tall building in total amazement. "You...You mean... this.... this WHOLE building is yours?" She gulped down her saliva hard.

 

"Haha. Well, you can't say that it's mine. But, if you are trying to say that if this whole building is Kwon Cooperation, then you're right." I chuckled at her expression. She looked really cute.

 

"No wonder you guys are all so rich... Just the rent alone already can cost like an apartment already.." She muttered under her breath.

 

"Well, actually, we don't rent this building. We OWN this building. The land is ours." I heard her mutterings and corrected her.

 

"MWUH?!! O...OWN?!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!" She was even more shocked as I saw her jaw dropped. "Oppa, let's get back home. I'm feeling a little bit sick already." She tugged my arms and tried to pull me back to my car.

 

"Anniyo! Harabeoji will kill me! Come on, there isn't anything to be afraid. This is yours too! Well, technically." I chuckled as I placed my hand on hers.

 

"Mwuh?!! How do you actually control this WHOLE thing Oppa. This is so scary. I can't do this." She avoided and wanted to walk away.

 

"Well, you will see it later~ Come on, I believe you can. You even have the guts to kick Ji Yong off the bed already, let alone conquering this. I can assure you that this is definitely easier that kicking Ji Yong off the bed." I laughed as I recalled what Ji Yong said to me.

 

"MWUH?!! T....That spoilt brat told you?!!! Chinjia!" She blushes furiously. "Oppa, don't get me wrong alrights! I ain't a violent girl like he says!!"

 

"Er... He didn't really says you are a violent girl~ However, if you do not want me to think that you are a coward girl, then you better follow me in now~" I threatened.

 

"Yah Oppa!" She pouted.

 

"Are you in for it? COWARD GIRL~" I smirked and challenged her further. 

 

"Yah! Am not! Let's go then!" She pulled my arms and go into the building.

 

"Araso araso~ You are pulling me too hard!" I laughed as I followed her into the building.

 

----

 

"Welcome back Sha Jiang Nim" I was shocked. Seung Hyun Oppa did place an important role in this company. The moment we stepped in, we are being greeted by the employees that walked past us. They all bowed and greeted with respect. But I felt more of fear in them compared to respect. This makes me think that Seung Hyun Oppa is a really superior person. His smile has already disappear, turning into a serious look. I didn't dared to play with him already. I quit pulling his arms and release my grip from his arms, using my hands to flatten my skirt unnecessarily.

 

"Oppa, do you have lots of people greeting you like that everyday?" I looked and whispered softly to him. Even if we are alone in the lift, I don't really dared to speak out loud here. It is as though I'm in the library, a serious place and I have to lower my voice here.

 

"Eh? Er... Yups. They are my subbordinates. So, of course they have to greet me. They have to respect me. If not, how can I control the whole company. Does that answer your question already?" He gave me a slight smile.

 

"More of fear rather than respect..." I muttered under my breath playfully.

 

"Mwuh? What are you saying?"

 

"Ah! A...Anniyo! I was just thinking that that's how you control the whole company. Pretty awesome~" I become flustered. He is the last person I want to offend now. I need him to guide me along in this scary place.

 

"Chinijia? Like I say, you can do it too. With perserverance. Come on, we are here already." He nodded his head and stepped out of the lift.

 

"Neh~" I followed right behind him, heaving a sigh of relief. Phew~

 

----

 

"Sha Jiang Nim!" Kang Bi Su greeted me as I entered the room with Yoona. "Ahhhh. This must be Miss Im Yoona. Annyeonghaesaeyo~" Kang Bi Su bowed and greeted Yoona.

 

"Er...Neh.. Annyeonghaesaeyo~" Yoona smiled and bowed back to him.

 

"Er... He is Kang Jinwon. My secretary. Just call him Kang Bi Su will do. If you have any enquiries and I'm not around, you can ask him too. He is mostly in charge of the admin stuffs and follow me around to meet the clients." I introduced him to Yoona.

 

"Oh... Annyeonghaesaeyo~ Im Yoona immida." Yoona greeted him again.

 

"Ahhh. You looked even prettier than on the papers, Miss Im!" He said excitedly.

 

"Yah! Kang Jinwon!" I shouted at him.

 

"Mwuh?! I'm just complimenting her. Don't get jealous will you." Chinjia. Out of all the employees in the company, only he is not afraid of me and dared to talk back at me. But of course, he do that when there is only the both of us. If he was to do it publicly, I would have long ago killed him.

 

"Mwuh!? She is Ji Yong's Fiancée! Stop talking nonsense! Hurry up and go get the records out!" I become flustered. I didn't know why am I feeling so guilty all of a sudden though...

 

"Aishh~ Chinjia!" He shook his head and headed towards the door. "See you later, Miss Im!" He smiled at her brightly.

 

"Ahhh. Neh! See you later Kang Bi Su!" Yoona returned the smile.

 

"Enough of those greetings. Time to learn somethings. Come here." I can't helped but gave an unhappy tone. Why is she always gets close to people so easily?! Why is she so friendly towards Kang Bi Su!?

 

"Yah Oppa. Why are you so fierce all of a sudden! You said that you will guide me along!" She pouted at me.

 

"Eh? Anniyo. We are rather behind time now. We need to get back home by 7pm for dinner. If not Harabeoji will kill us." I quickly explained myself.

 

"Chinjia? Araso araso. Let's start then!" Yoona clapped her hands and prompted me to get started.

 

"Neh~" I smiled and nodded at her.

 

-----

 

"Remember, do not tell Harabeoji...."

 

"Do not tell Harabeoji that it's you who fetched me from school today. It's that spoilt brat that fetched me from school and showed me around the company today. We just happen to meet each other at the doorstep. Araso~ Aishh. Oppa! You had repeated this for like a MILLION times ever since we got on the car~" Yoona pouted. 

 

"Anniyo. I just want to make sure nothing goes wrong~" Seung Hyun laughed lightly as he saw Yoona's pouted face.

 

"Seriously Oppa. I don't know why are you helping him so much. He should must as well get scoldings from Harabeoji. All he do is play and fool around. Just now at the company, I already heard people saying that he is not coming back today AGAIN. This means that he is always not turning up for work isn't it?" Yoona asked Seung Hyun.

 

"Er... Anniyo. He still helps the company to clinch deals. Although he does not go to the company everyday. And besides, I do this it's because of Harabeoji. I don't want him to get upset unecessarily. I found out that nowadays, his health aren't really that good anymore.... And it's for you sake too. I'm sure you don't want others to say that you are a selfish girl who don't know how to spare a thought for others." Seung Hyun tried to defend Ji Yong.

 

"Aishh~ Araso.... Omo. Oppa, you noticed that too? Even though I only spend time with Harabeoji for only 3 weeks plus, I found out that he had been coughing alot. And it seems like he is enduring some pain or something and putting on a brave front in front of us. I thought I was imagining too much."

 

"Anniyo. I noticed that too. Ever since he came back this time round, it seems like he wasn't in his pink of health anymore. I always goes to jog with him every morning. But nowadays, he hasn't been able to wake up with me to exercise like before anymore. I'm getting kind of worried too..." Seung Hyung sighed.

 

"Same here... I hope Harabeoji will be fine..."

 

"We are reaching. Look, Ji Yong is there waiting for us already." Seung Hyun diverted Yoona's attention as he pointed to Ji Yong who is leaning against his own convertible.

 

----

 

"Yah. I'm returning your Fiancée back to you already. There won't be a next time like this, Kwon Ji Yong." I saw Hyung opened the car door for Yoona to get out and they walked towards me.

 

"Ahhh. You always says that Hyung~ Araso." I said non-chalantly. "Wow, so, how's my Fiancée doing? Did you get anything into your stubborn brain?" I turned to Yoona, looking her from head to toe and said sarcastically.

 

"Better than you, spoilt brat. If it wasn't for Seung Hyun Oppa and Harabeoji, I would not have agreed on lying with you." She scowled at me.

 

"Whatever~ Oh wait. What did you just call me?! SPOILT BRAT?!! And since when do you call Hyung, Oppa?!" I shouted at her. How could she call Hyung, Oppa and me, Spoilt brat?!

 

"Mwuh? You ARE a spoilt brat! And, what's wrong with calling Seung Hyun Oppa, Oppa? I like to call him that! Can't I? It's none of your business!" She rebutted me.

 

"Yah! You this...." I become agitated. I don't know if that's pure anger or jealousy that she called Hyung Oppa and not me.

 

"Araso araso! We are going to be late already! Stop fighting!" Hyung immediately stood in front of Yoona, blocking me from her, putting his hands in front of me to stop me.

 

"Aishh~ Chinjia! This is a curse!" I shrugged off Hyung's hands. 

 

"Ji Yong ah. By the way, how on earth do you have your car with you now? Didn't you took the cab just now?" He quickly diverted my attention.

 

"Oh... I sneaked back home to retrieve of course." I smirked.

 

"Eh? You not scared that Harabeoji will find out?" He asked in confusion.

 

"Ahhh, Harabeoji didn't saw me. But Aunty Lee spotted me. Come on Hyung, you know Aunty Lee is so easy to be win over. I just whined to her and pampered her. Everything settles~" I said proudly.

 

"Pshhh. Such a spoilt and useless brat. And you are still so proud of it." Yoona muttered under her breath but it was loud enough for me to hear it.

 

"Yah! You...." I wanted to step towards her again but Hyung stopped me.

 

"Araso! Come on! Let's get going! Bbali! Yah. You better don't do anything to her. You know Harabeoji's health aren't that good now. Don't agitate him further." He leaned forward and whispered to me. "See you later, Yoona!" He smiled to Yoona and got into his porsh and drove off.

 

"Neh~" I saw her sighed and get into my convertible, without even looking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter