A Deal

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Annyeonghaesaeyo~" Mr and Mrs Im and Nichkhun bowed and greeted Old Mr and Mrs Kwon.

 

"Oppa!" Yoona rushed down the stairs upon seeing her parents and brother. "Appa. Umma." She hugged each of them.

 

"Yoong~" Nichkhun hug his sister tightly. "Gwenchana?" He break away from the hug and looked at Yoona, trying to gauge if she is alright.

 

"Gwenchana~" Yoona smiled to her brother sweetly.

 

"Yah. Nichkhun-sshi, you don't trust me?" Yuri came down from the stairs and pretend to pout.

 

"Ann...Anniyo! Just want to make sure. Kamsahaminda Yuri-sshi~" Nichkhun becomes flustered and quickly explaineed himself.

 

"Ha! Just playing with you!" Yuri broke into laughers.

 

"Yah! Yul~!" Mrs Kwon shouted at Yul for her rude behaviour towards the guest.

 

"Ahhh. Gwenchanayo~ Yuri-sshi is just being friendly. Right?" Nichkhun smiled.

 

"Neh! Yah. Nichkhun-sshi, since I do you a favour by taking care of your sis, can you return me a favour too?" Yuri asked boldly.

 

"Eh? Er.... I guess so?" He raises his eyebrows.

 

"Can I call you Oppa just like Yoona? I hate using formal language with you! And since you are older than me, I want you to use banmal !" Yuri pouted.

 

"Ahhh. I see. Araso~ Requested accepted~" Nichkhun smiled sweetly at Yuri.

 

"Yay! Khun Oppa!" Yuri cheered.

 

"Araso araso, my princess. Settle down. Harabeoji got important things to discuss with Yoona's parents." Old Mr Kwon laughed, trying to calm his grandaughter down.

 

-----

 

"Mwuh? Chinjia? Yoong, are you serious?" Mr Im looked at Yoona in disbelief as Old Mr Kwon broke the news to them.

 

"Yeahs. Yoong, you don't have to do this if you don't want to. There is still way out. Tell Oppa. Oppa will stand by you." Nichkhun held Yoona's hands and looked at her seriously.

 

"Ahhh. Appa, Oppa, I'm sure. I'm really sure about this. I can do it.. I have grown up. It's time for me to start a family..." Yoona gave an encouraging smile to her father and brother.

 

"Are you serious, Yoong? Don't be crazy." Nichkhun warned her again.

 

"Oppa~ Trust me. I'm really serious this time round. I'm going to get married." Yoona turned serious too.

 

"Er...Pardon me if I ask, who is her groom?" Nichkhun turned to old Mr Kwon and asked him.

 

"Er... Kwon Ji Yong."

 

------

 

"Mwuh?!! YOONG, YOU ARE GOING TO MARRY TO HIM?!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!!" Oppa flashed a glare at Kwon Ji Yong before looking back at me.

 

"Calm down Oppa! Gwenchanayo~ I had given my words to Harabeoji already... Please...." I grabbed Oppa's hand tightly, giving him a pleading look.

 

"Don't worry Mr Im. I will take good care of her and make sure that brat of mine will not bully her. You have my words." Mr Kwon assured Appa too.

 

"Aishh~ Chinjia! I'm going out to take a breather. Mianhae." Oppa replied irritatingly and stepped out of the mansion. He must be really worried about me... Aishh~

 

"Oppa!" I called out but he didn't turn back. I wanted to give chase to him but Yuri stopped me.

 

"You should just stay here and discuss about your wedding. I will go." And with that, Yuri ran out. I wondered why is Yuri so concerned about him. Oh well~

 

"Mianhae... He is just too anxious about me..." I apologised to my future in-laws and Harabeoji and Halmeoni on Oppa's behalf.

 

----

 

"So, we were thinking that perhaps, they should get engaged first, before getting married. Given that Yoona is still quite young." I heard Harabeoji began with the discussion. Actually, I didn't really care. I mean, come on. I'm being FORCED into this. I'm so getting a divorce in less than a month. Oh right. If we are going engaged, it wouldn't be divorce. I would make sure that she called off the marriage.

 

"Hmmm. That sounds a good idea... We'll go with that."  That Im old guy agree with that. Damn it.

 

"However, I have a bold request...." Aishh. What does Harabeoji wants again!?

 

"Eh?"

 

"I would like Yoona to move in to live with us. To spend more time with her fiancé as well as getting used to the life here. And, I would like the engagement party to be in... a week's time..."

 

"MWUH?!! ONE WEEK!!?" I could hear myself and that going-to-be-bankrupt girl screaming. Even though I don't care, I still find one week a little too ridiculous.

 

"Neh. There is no time to waste. I'm flying off in two weeks' time again. So, I want to attend your engagement party before I leave. I want to introduce Yoona to my fellow friends. Yoona will be joining the company after you guys have engaged." Wow. Not only is she taking money from us, she is even stepping into OUR company now to grab even more money. How on earth did she manage to persuade Harabeoji to this seriously. What a scheming going-to-be-bankrupt girl.

 

"Araso... Er... Harabeoji.. Ho...How about my Appa's company..." See. She is getting to the main point already.

 

"Oh right! Thanks for reminding me. The day after your engagement, will be the day the money will be transferred in. No worries my grandaughter-in-law. Im Cooperation will definitely be saved." Harabeoji smiled. 

 

"Kam...Kamsahaminda..." I think it's her blushing face that won Harabeoji over. Why is her face always blushing! I bet she did that purposely.

 

"Ahhhh. Silly girl~" Harabeoji laughed. See, that's what I mean.

 

"So... I will leave all the preparations to you all... I'm a novice at such stuffs..." That Im couple apologise. Of course, you leave it to us. Even if I don't wish to get married, I must make sure MY engagement party is a wow. I don't want you guys to ruin it. 

 

"Neh... You guys just got to make sure that Yoona is well-fed and gets plenty of sleep these whole week, to prepare of becoming the most beautiful Fiancée~ We will send people to take your size for your gown. Of course, it will be soley design to your preference. Feel free to make any changes to it. Araso?" Why is Umma even holding her hands now!!? This is crazy. EVERYONE is standing by her side.

 

"Neh.... Kamsahaminda..." She bowed. See! She is blushing AGAIN. Arghhhh!

 

-----

Nichkhun's POV:

 

 

"Khun Oppa!" I heard someone called me and I turned back. It was Yuri.

 

"Oh Yuri-sshi...." I sighed and turned back.

 

"Yah Oppa. Have you forgotten? You are suppose to use Banmal~" Aishh~ I don't have mood for such things now seriously. I feel like telling her off.

 

"Oh...Mianhae...."

 

"Ahhh. Araso araso. Shall not play with you already. Worried about Yoona?"

 

"What else could there be? This girl...." I sighed.

 

"Oppa, actually, you need not be so worried about her. In fact, I think she is stronger than anyone of us here. I can feel it. She isn't going down just like that." Yuri explained to me,

 

"Eh? Meaning?" I raised my eyebrows at her confusingly.

 

"Yesterday night, when she is taking to my harabeoji, I was outside, eavesdropping the conversation. It turns out, she actually tell harabeoji the truth of her marriage to our family. This takes lots of courage, given that my harabeoji is not an easy man to deal with. And given that she can actually make harabeoji stand by her side, takes even more ability. Trust me and trust her. She can do this."

 

"But... Sometimes, she is just acting strong! That stubborn girl. Didn't you see she ran out in tears yesterday? And she is going to marry the guy that scolded her yesterday. How could I not get worried?" I frowned, brows creased together. 

 

"Yah Oppa~ Don't frown!" She stretched her finger out and smoothen out the crease between my brows. "That's much better~" She smiled. "Ahh that. She had gotten her revenge. She managed to ask Harabeoji to make Ji Yong Oppa apologise to her. Mind you, a 'Mianhae' from Kwon Ji Yong is even harder than digging out a gold. So, she have my applause~ And besides, Oppa, Ji Yong Oppa isn't a bad guy really. It's just that you guys didn't know him well enough yet. Once you know him well, he can be really nice. And I believe Yoona is able to do that. Have more confidence in your sister, Oppa."

 

"But..."

 

"Come on. You want her to be happy right? You don't want her to be worried right? She must be feeling worried for you now already. Just now, when you ran out, she wanted to give chase to you, but I stopped her. And her worry now is Im Cooperation. So, she wants to do her part to save this company. I can see that she is still having doubts about this. So, she really needs all the support she can get now. And most importantly, your support. I heard her in her sleep yesterday night that she loves you alot and respected you. She wants the best for you and your Appa, Umma. Don't let her down because of your overprotective-ness. Trust her abililty." She gave me an encouraging smile.

 

"Chinjia?" Truth begins to sink into me. She is right. I must believe in Yoona. 

 

"Neh..." She took out her phone and checked her message. "Oh. Look, Harabeoji had decided to go for an engagement first before the real wedding. So, there isn't anything to be worried for actually. The engagement is in one week's time. Weeee~!! Time for some festive occasion!" She squealed excitedly.

 

"One week?!!" I was taken aback by the sudden rushed date.

 

"Neh... But then again, I don't find it surprising. Harabeoji always loves to do things quick and instant."

 

"Yuri, can you do me a favour?"

 

"Eh?"

 

"Help me tell Yoona and my Appa, Umma that I will be going overseas for one week. I will be back when the time is right. I really got to rush off now. If not, it wouldn't be completed. Gomawoyo!" I read an incoming message on my phone and begins to run off.

 

"Yah! Oppa! Where are you going!? Khun Oppa!" I could hear her shouts.

 

"Help me convey the message!!! And Yuri, chinjia gomawoyo! Perhaps, I should be the one marrying instead of Yoong! Gomawoyo!" I turned and shouted back at her, then picking into a run. Perhaps, she may really be a good wife afterall. But still, what is done, is done.

 

-----

 

"Omo...Did...Did he just say he would prefer marrying me than Yoona marrying to Oppa...." Yuri blushes to herself as she heard Nichkhun's praise.

 

----

 

One week seems to have fly pass as both the Kwons and Ims are preparing for the engagement party between Ji Yong and Yoona. Yoona found herself being dead tired just by trying on the different gowns that Yuri had forced her to wear. Like what harabeoji had said, she had only been eating meals and sleeping regularly. At this rate she is going, she is going to be plump before she even get married. But fortunately, she isn't one that gets plump easily.

 

 

"Take care of yourself while you are there, remember, if anything happens, come back to us. Our door will always be open for you..." Umma gave me a hug as she teared up.

 

"Awwww. I will, Umma. I will stay blissful...You and Appa take good care of yourself too alrights... And Oppa too... I bet he is still angry with me..." I sighed. I missed Oppa. Even though Yuri had told me that Oppa is going overseas and assured that he isn't angry with me anymore, I know that he is still angry with me for my rash decision. If not, why isn't he here for my engagement party now? I really need him...

 

"Ahhh. Yoona ah, Khun will be here soon. He isn't angry with you. You should just focus on your looks now. This is your big day." Appa reminded me.

 

"Appa, it's only engagement party. Not even my wedding yet..." I smiled and hugged him. "I will miss you Appa~" I know he isn't really a person that is good at expressing himself, but I can feel that he is concerned about me and missed me. But he is just too stubborn to express it out. Maybe, I inherit my stubborn character from him.

 

"Silly girl~ It's not as if we won't be seeing each other again.." He smiled and hugged me back. This gets me all teared up again.

 

"Ahhh. Yoona ah. Don't cry! If not, your makeups will smudged!" Yuri whined as she was touching my makeup again.

 

"Mianhae... I couldn't control..." I wiped the tears off my face. "Yoona ah!" I heard someone called my name and I turned back.

 

"Unnies!" It was Taeyeon unnie and Jessi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter