We Were Meant To Be (Epilgue)

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years later...

Ji Yong's POV

Since Korea is facing ageing population, the Korean government had been urging couples to settle down at an earlier age and to start having a family of their own. So, being a responsible citizen, we did what we were told. The moment we got married, Yoona was pregnant with a baby boy. Of COURSE he got his charming looks from me. And the subsequent two years, we were blessed with one baby each in a year. Aren't we patriotic?

 

 

"Araso araso. Time for bed kids!" I declared as I tucked my youngest daughter Hyun Jung in bed. "Goodnight, my princess~" I smiled as I gave her a forehead kiss.

 

"Goodnight Appa~" She flashed her toothless grin at me and gave me a peck on the cheek. She is such a sweetheart seriously.

 

 

Things quietened down in the room as the two of us tucked the three little monsters into bed. Finally, with Yoona's light peck on Baek Hyun's forehead, the kids finally drifted off to their dreamland. I slid my arms around Yoona's waist as I whispered to her, motioning her to get out of the kids' room and spent some time of our own. She smiled and nodded. Just as we were about to leave the room, Baek Hyun sat up from his bed and spoke up.

 

 

"I want Umma to sleep with me tonight!"

 

 

My face became contorted as Yoona let out a chuckle. I held her wrist, asking her to stay in her spot while I went over to Baek Hyun's bed, pushing him down back to bed, and pulled the blanket over his body, revealing only his small little head as I started patting him, telling him to go to sleep.

 

 

"I want Umma!" He continued to whine.

 

"Chinjia! You're a big boy now, Baek Hyun. You need to sleep on your own! Look at your donsaengs. They're much more obedient than you." I let out an urgent whisper as Yoona began to chuckle softly. She knew Baek Hyun was my weak spot. Among the three children, Baek Hyun resembled Yoona the most, taking over almost all of her characteristics. Including the stubborn character.

 

"I want to sleep with Umma today!" He continued to grumble.

 

"Appa wants to sleep with Umma too!" In a midst of urgency, my childish side appeared too. And thus, earning a glare from Yoona. "Yah Baek Hyun ah. Let's make a deal. Shall we?" I leaned in nearer to him, whispering, so that Yoona couldn't hear.

 

"Eh?" This aroused his curiousity as he finally began to quieten down and whispered back to me.

 

"Appa would buy you a rilakkuma toy for you to give to Min Ah in your playschool. I know you like her... " One characteristics of Baek Hyun, was that, just like me, he was an expert in love. At the age of only three, he already acted like a young adult, assuming that he knew what love is all about.

 

"Jeongmal?" He stared at me with disbelief eyes. His eyes resembled Yoona's too, the large doe eyes. It was no wonder that he is popular among girls. When he was still a baby, he already received love from all the Noonas, Ajummas. This was another thing that me and Yoona are worried about. Baek Hyun being a casanova or that he would be in relationships debts when he grows up.

 

"Yes. Provided if you let Umma sleep with me tonight. Deal?" This son of mine is so realistic. But oh well, this proves that he is the descendants of Kwons.

 

"Goodnight Appa!" With that, his attitude had a 360degree change and he pecked me on the cheek quickly, lying back down on his bed. "Remember your promise, Appa." He whispered to me, smiling brightly, and closed his eyes. 

 

"Promise." I couldn't help but gave a wide grin. Kids are still kids afterall~

 

------

Yoona's POV

"Yah. How could you say you want to sleep with me to Baek Hyun just now!" I groaned as I linked my arms around his, walking comfortably at the frontyard.

 

"Mwuh? That's a fact. And besides, he is just a kid. And, I really meant sleep. SLEEP literally. Are you letting your imaginations run wild again, Mrs Kwon?" He smirked. "I can let your imaginations come true you know. With our current assets, we can have a football team even~"

 

"Yah! Kwon Ji Yong!" This, of course, brought heat up to my cheek again. Even though we are already married for 3 years and being the parents of 3 beautiful kids, he was still able to make me act like a 20-year old young teenager.

 

"Araso araso. Being a mother of three already, and yet, you're still so violent. I pity your kids~" He chuckled as he held my hand, and we sat on the ground, looking at the vast, night sky.

 

"Have you forgotten who is the mother of your kids?" I smirked.

 

"I know. I know. But, I just want to have a feel of saying this." He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "Ahhhh. This feeling is so good..." He took a deep breath and smiled, looking at the stars above, shinning brightly. "Reminds me of the time when we had our first date~"

 

"Yeahs..." A smile crept up to my cheek too as I laid on his shoulder comfortably, recalling about the past . "Oh right. What did you tell Baek Hyun just now? Why would he listen to you all of a sudden?" I tilted my head as I looked at him with curiousity.

 

"It's a secret between father and son." He smirked, avoiding my question.

 

"Chinjia. I bet it's some kind of bribery~ Your so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter